Jump to content
  • 0
KOMORA

[Feature] WW3 Suggestions

Question

First off I want to say thank you for not abandoning this game because of the rough start. I am a major Battlefield fan and really want this game to succeed. I have a very large Gaming community that I am trying to cross over but they have some concerns with the game and so do I. 

1. [Soldier Mechanics] when he runs, jumps over objects etc.. The soldier feels very clunky which I hope you guys can improve in the next patch. When the Soldier runs, there are times when you can not hear yourself running nor can you hear the enemy trying to sneak up on you. This needs to be improved. 

2. [Customization] When not having enough points in your wallet when trying to customize your weapon it just tells you that you don't have enough points. Even if we don't have enough points we would like to at least see how it would look even if you don't have the points. If you can allow the option to look but not buy then this would be great.

3. [Soldier Mechanics] Soldier leaning feature needs to be improved just a little. 

4. [Feature] After dying and looking at who you want to spawn on, if you can add the name of the player so we know who we are spawning on when looking at the map. 

5. [Feature] Having the ability to change your weapon while sprinting 

6. [Feature]  When a server is full have the ability to Que others that want to join the same server. 

7. [Bug] After a match is over it gives the option to continue to the next match but when you press the continue button it just keeps you in the loading screen. If you don't press the continue button it loads you in the map with no problem. There may be a bug here. 

8. [Feature] WW3 approved Emblems that we can use to put for our clan. For example we would like to upload an emblem that represents our clan but it has to be approved by WW3 before being placed on. Can this be added. 

9.  [Feature] When interacting with the Med Pack or Supply pack you can not look around to see if anyone is coming after you. When interacting you have to look down at the pack which puts the soldier at a disadvantage. Can this be improved. 

Thank you in advance. 

Edited by KOMORA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
19 hours ago, KOMORA said:

1. [Soldier Mechanics] when he runs, jumps over objects etc.. The soldier feels very clunky which I hope you guys can improve in the next patch. When the Soldier runs, there are times when you can not hear yourself running nor can you hear the enemy trying to sneak up on you. This needs to be improved. 

This is being finalized, we're redoing the movement system from scratch and adding a few new movement things to the game. It's main aim is to be much more fluid, snappy and give you better control over your soldier.

19 hours ago, KOMORA said:

2. [Customization] When not having enough points in your wallet when trying to customize your weapon it just tells you that you don't have enough points. Even if we don't have enough points we would like to at least see how it would look even if you don't have the points. If you can allow the option to look but not buy then this would be great.

We're also redoing the customization from the ground up, you can read more about it in this weekly report.

19 hours ago, KOMORA said:

3. [Soldier Mechanics] Soldier leaning feature needs to be improved just a little. 

Same as the first point - this is part of the movement, though it probably won't change much.

19 hours ago, KOMORA said:

4. [Feature] After dying and looking at who you want to spawn on, if you can add the name of the player so we know who we are spawning on when looking at the map. 

This is planned, as well as information about their status (under fire, maybe a camera like in BF),

19 hours ago, KOMORA said:

5. [Feature] Having the ability to change your weapon while sprinting 

I'm not sure if this is something that's planned, I have not heard this complaint a lot.

19 hours ago, KOMORA said:

6. [Feature]  When a server is full have the ability to Que others that want to join the same server. 

Server queueing is a problem in our system, because our servers are not really persistent. When a game ends, the server shuts down this instance and creates a new one depending on what gamemode/map combo is needed at the moment, so if you queue for a server, once the game ends, it will shut down.

That said, we can work around it and server queueing is something we have planned for the future (not soon though).

19 hours ago, KOMORA said:

7. [Bug] After a match is over it gives the option to continue to the next match but when you press the continue button it just keeps you in the loading screen. If you don't press the continue button it loads you in the map with no problem. There may be a bug here. 

This is a new problem, we're working on it as we speak. At this moment is seems like you get sent to a new server, but for some reason it also sends you back to the main menu (server ends, it's full, etc.), and you get stuck in loading.

19 hours ago, KOMORA said:

8. [Feature] WW3 approved Emblems that we can use to put for our clan. For example we would like to upload an emblem that represents our clan but it has to be approved by WW3 before being placed on. Can this be added. 

This is already happening, though you have to be active on discord and show us that your clan is active in the game. We've added 4 clan emblems so far.

19 hours ago, KOMORA said:

9.  [Feature] When interacting with the Med Pack or Supply pack you can not look around to see if anyone is coming after you. When interacting you have to look down at the pack which puts the soldier at a disadvantage. Can this be improved. 

You absolutely can, that's what the look around function is for - press alt while using a pack and you can look around :)

Also, thanks to @DareQQ for pinging me ^^

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Bringing another group into ww3 would be very cool and I'm happy to say that most of the things you listed are already in the "queue." Check out the roadmap if you haven't already. https://worldwar3.com/en/development-roadmap/ 

Also you can actually look around while interacting. Free look is alt by default and it lets you look with your head only.

Edited by NeoOrNeon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I've heard previously that social features like clans are much further down the track for after key gameplay concerns are fixed, the current community emblems seem to be oriented towards followers of a popular streamer rather than a small gaming group.

As Neo pointed out, animations update is going to be the next major milestone, likely landing on the test servers some time this month.

As for the footsteps, I actually like it the way it is. I often find myself having to tune in to the audio and try and figure out whether the footsteps I hear are someone else's as different surfaces reflect different noises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

What about # 4? When you die and it brings you to the deployment screen is there a way to show on the deployment map who is running around so that I can spawn on the correct person? Is this something that you all are interested in doing? 

 

On # 7 we are still having the issue of when the match is over and it is searching for a new server we get stuck in a Map Loading Screen. Are you all aware of this problem and will it be resolved? 

 

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

@KOMORA
#4 there is no information about person who you like to spawn. But what I remember devs are awere of this problem and they will be change it (hope so @Ragir?)

#7 this is known bug so it will be fixed
o7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
18 hours ago, KOMORA said:

9.  [Feature] When interacting with the Med Pack or Supply pack you can not look around to see if anyone is coming after you. When interacting you have to look down at the pack which puts the soldier at a disadvantage. Can this be improved. 

You can already do this. Just press alt while healing/reloading and look around you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

That you very much for all the responses, it looks like you guys listen to your community and I will definitely relay this information to my community. On the response to # 8, do we have to be active on the WW3 discord or do you mean our discord? On our discord I added a WW3 channel for our clan so this is normally where we meet up. My community is highly interested in the game and were very active on the 1st day WW3  launched but do to a lot of the issues the game had in the beginning they moved on to other games. As the founder of REDHOURINFANTRY since 2006 I have many members in my community and discord that I can try to bring back to WW3 to get the NA servers going. We actually posted in our discord yesterday to all of our members that we will be having a WW3 game night on October 19, 2019 at 7pm Central Time and I will also be doing a WW3 giveaway to one of my active RHI members. Hopefully I have a good turn out. 

The emblem that I wanted you all to put was the emblem that I currently have as my avatar which is a RED Hour Glass which represents my community. @Ragir

 

Please let me know and thank you in advance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
13 hours ago, KOMORA said:

# 8, do we have to be active on the WW3 discord or do you mean our discord?

Right now we just have to see you around, but PM me and we can talk some more :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 10/16/2019 at 10:02 AM, Ragir said:

This is being finalized, we're redoing the movement system from scratch and adding a few new movement things to the game. It's main aim is to be much more fluid, snappy and give you better control over your soldier.

We're also redoing the customization from the ground up, you can read more about it in this weekly report.

Same as the first point - this is part of the movement, though it probably won't change much.

This is planned, as well as information about their status (under fire, maybe a camera like in BF),

I'm not sure if this is something that's planned, I have not heard this complaint a lot.

Server queueing is a problem in our system, because our servers are not really persistent. When a game ends, the server shuts down this instance and creates a new one depending on what gamemode/map combo is needed at the moment, so if you queue for a server, once the game ends, it will shut down.

That said, we can work around it and server queueing is something we have planned for the future (not soon though).

This is a new problem, we're working on it as we speak. At this moment is seems like you get sent to a new server, but for some reason it also sends you back to the main menu (server ends, it's full, etc.), and you get stuck in loading.

This is already happening, though you have to be active on discord and show us that your clan is active in the game. We've added 4 clan emblems so far.

You absolutely can, that's what the look around function is for - press alt while using a pack and you can look around :)

Also, thanks to @DareQQ for pinging me ^^

#5 especially yes please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...