Sign in to follow this  
Roland

fps

haven't played in long time but still fps is not great for me i know it s not best graphics i have iv got 1070m but heirs the ting i play swbf2 looks are way better the ww3 fps is way better my tv screen is 60hz but swbf2 fps is very good 60 up rarely drops. ww3 up and all the time  even on low settings it bit better but looks suck i like the game but performance is not good

We are still not optimizing the game full time, that's something that's done just before release, when most if not all of the content is locked and there are no changes. Release version will work much better and will have less drops - for now optimizing it enough to be playable for most players is the best compromise, because it takes a lot of time that can be used improving the core game - if we optimized it fully now, it would get worse as we add more stuff and we'd have to do it all over again.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Ragir said:

We are still not optimizing the game full time, that's something that's done just before release, when most if not all of the content is locked and there are no changes. Release version will work much better and will have less drops - for now optimizing it enough to be playable for most players is the best compromise, because it takes a lot of time that can be used improving the core game - if we optimized it fully now, it would get worse as we add more stuff and we'd have to do it all over again.

We should tell BigFry so he stop whining about the FPS and stutters 😛

• Haha 2

35 minut temu, Matt_dOvale napisał:

We should tell BigFry so he stop whining about the FPS and stutters 😛

30983175_duyfrytekuglymaderfakjer.PNG.92ae3cb723e200b8dbb3f03c562ad328.PNG

• Haha 3

He just wants it to be better, like we all do, we'll get there!

1 hour ago, Ragir said:

He just wants it to be better, like we all do, we'll get there!

I know, but he keeps complaining about the state of the game Right Now, he doesn't keep up with the community like the Discord or forums and doesn't know what the plans for the game are.
If he knows optimization will be the last thing on the list before 1.0 then maybe he'll at least keep that in mind before talking about bad frame rates and (micro)stutters