Sign in to follow this  
nubbits

[ATTACHMENTS] Scopes and sights suggestions

Hey guys,

Just though I could put forward some ideas for some new scopes in WW3. I'm focusing on things that fill roles that currently are empty.

1. A tritium sight.

image.png.cde60468703843a802baf91637c4bcf5.png

Found this at https://www.opticsplanet.com/mako-frbsm2d-frt-rear-sght-2-dots-blk.html

A tritium optic would be good because it allows effective sighting in low light environments compared to other iron sights in game which seem to work badly in low light conditions.

I also have a couple of ACOG models I've looked at that could be good.

Nothing really crazy here, I just feel like the variation in scopes could be expanded a bit, especially for the larger magnification ones.

• Like 2

People really want the ACOG lol (Me included.)
I think it's a shame Modern Warfare didn't include them, even on the M4A1 (which looks weird with the huge front ironsight and detachable back ironsight).

While they do have other scopes like the OKP-7, PK-ASV and some sort of 1P78 variant

The problem is that the company would have to pay royalties to the IP (in this case the ACOG scope from Trijicon) and such

IF they would add the ACOG I think they should add the OG as well: https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/ta31f

(plug, also mentioning varying ACOG scopes.)

Edited by Matt_dOvale
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Add this few to make all existing scopes and sights USELESS.😆

I don't mean that all have to be put in place, I just noticed there are no ACOG type scopes and went for the ones with unique reticles.

6 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

People really want the ACOG lol (Me included.)
I think it's a shame Modern Warfare didn't include them, even on the M4A1 (which looks weird with the huge front ironsight and detachable back ironsight).

While they do have other scopes like the OKP-7, PK-ASV and some sort of 1P78 variant

The problem is that the company would have to pay royalties to the IP (in this case the ACOG scope from Trijicon) and such

IF they would add the ACOG I think they should add the OG as well: https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/ta31f

Yeah I see what you mean with royalties, it could be a pain.

12 hours ago, nubbits said:

I just noticed there are no ACOG type scopes and went for the ones with unique reticles.

But why the Yellow ones xD

You can choose btw, they have the colors red, green and yellow

Edited by Matt_dOvale

13 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

But why the Yellow ones xD

You can choose btw, they have the colors red, green and yellow

Just thought we could have something different

+1

I give a suggestion a long time ago  about adding ACOG's to WW3. So for me, more optics is awesome suggestion ;)

5 hours ago, DareQQ said:

Pics are gone :(

Also I don't speak Polish but I searched the scopes on google and I agree with most of em
Idk about the sniper one lol, it just looks weird

1 godzinę temu, Matt_dOvale napisał:

Pics are gone :(

Also I don't speak Polish but I searched the scopes on google and I agree with most of em
Idk about the sniper one lol, it just looks weird

Yup pics gone but you can see what they look ;) Also ACOGs have nice reticles for example:
image.png.d232e672c7028148a1e4c4480764f036.png   image.png.f6dbcc68e83c921dbab7ada982a3f446.pngimage.png.bcde3b26d31cef2c6c262a51c1fe871a.pngimage.png.c152222cb5bde94e3b3e9e2eb93d3357.pngimage.png.d8fbd00599629983d94fe8471835f262.pngimage.png.e182c999c2054b6d53c282ae7a4c83b4.png

3 hours ago, DareQQ said:

Also ACOGs have nice reticles

Ikr, It's why I love games that include them.
Squad for instance has both the chevron (US faction) and the lines (UK faction) one. Great game for someone who loves reticles.

US                                                                   UK
image.png.d232e672c7028148a1e4c4480764f036.png                image.png.e182c999c2054b6d53c282ae7a4c83b4.png

Would love for WW3 to have customizable (but realistic) reticles for their scopes

• Like 1