Sign in to follow this  
nubbits

Sandbox game mode for PTE

Hey guys,

I've noticed that you've added a bunch of new vehicle turrets to the PTE and would love to test them out. Problem is, however, that it is very hard to get strikes, as during daylight hours in AEST there are no players online. What I am suggesting is that there is a separate game mode that runs on 1-2 servers where players always have a lot of BP (maybe lock to 10000) and otherwise functions like a normal match. It's a bit of a pain to try and test strikes when capturing every single point on a WZ map can sometimes not even be enough to unlock the more expensive vehicles.

4 часа назад, nubbits сказал:

Hey guys,

I've noticed that you've added a bunch of new vehicle turrets to the PTE and would love to test them out. Problem is, however, that it is very hard to get strikes, as during daylight hours in AEST there are no players online. What I am suggesting is that there is a separate game mode that runs on 1-2 servers where players always have a lot of BP (maybe lock to 10000) and otherwise functions like a normal match. It's a bit of a pain to try and test strikes when capturing every single point on a WZ map can sometimes not even be enough to unlock the more expensive vehicles.

If u RLY want to test strikes expensive strikes u can use mini drone on Moscow to spot enemy vehicles in the base. U can spot up to 4 vehicles. It's 100 BPs in 10 secs. Yes, it will be kinda frustrating to do this for 10mins but currently it is the fastest way for a single person. Though 10k BP on the start of the match would solve almost all the problems.

1 hour ago, tynblpb said:

If u RLY want to test strikes expensive strikes u can use mini drone on Moscow to spot enemy vehicles in the base. U can spot up to 4 vehicles. It's 100 BPs in 10 secs. Yes, it will be kinda frustrating to do this for 10mins but currently it is the fastest way for a single person.

spent 10 minutes to earn BPs, game froze

Repeat

spent 10 minutes to earn BPs, game crashed

Repeat

spent 10 minutes to earn BPs, selected a strike, cant leave tablet view

Repeat

spent 10 minutes to earn BPs, while earning them, server became full. Match ended

Repeat

fck! No way! No more "repeat" im done!

Image result for yoba

22 hours ago, tynblpb said:

If u RLY want to test strikes expensive strikes u can use mini drone on Moscow to spot enemy vehicles in the base. U can spot up to 4 vehicles. It's 100 BPs in 10 secs. Yes, it will be kinda frustrating to do this for 10mins but currently it is the fastest way for a single person. Though 10k BP on the start of the match would solve almost all the problems.

I see what you're saying but there's surely an easier way to do it