Jump to content
Death

Servers are missing

Recommended Posts

DESCRIPTION OF BUG : Some of the servers in eu are missing every time i lunch the game some servers are missing another time i wanted you join my friend but he was in server No.8 but there was no Server N0.8 for me!

GAME BUILD ID : 4300829

974667081_Screenshot(72).thumb.png.93bc935300f94ae65de180772f9bc1c3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Servers are automatically added when the rest of them is fully populated, keep us updated if the issue persists.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've seen this issue a few times before, it seems to be a problem with Steam reporting server list to you. We're displaying everything we get from Steam, and we've seen some players having problems with this.

To validate this is indeed the problem, please do the following:

  • Open Steam (duh),
  • Go to View -> Servers,
  • Click "Change Filters" on the bottom and select WW3 in the "Game" dropdown,
  • See if you get at least 60-90 servers on the list:

image.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ragir said:

We've seen this issue a few times before, it seems to be a problem with Steam reporting server list to you. We're displaying everything we get from Steam, and we've seen some players having problems with this.

To validate this is indeed the problem, please do the following:

  • Open Steam (duh),
  • Go to View -> Servers,
  • Click "Change Filters" on the bottom and select WW3 in the "Game" dropdown,
  • See if you get at least 60-90 servers on the list: 

image.png

Woah! @Ragir for the win!!! :) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 2:44 PM, Ragir said:

We've seen this issue a few times before, it seems to be a problem with Steam reporting server list to you. We're displaying everything we get from Steam, and we've seen some players having problems with this.

To validate this is indeed the problem, please do the following:

  • Open Steam (duh),
  • Go to View -> Servers,
  • Click "Change Filters" on the bottom and select WW3 in the "Game" dropdown,
  • See if you get at least 60-90 servers on the list: 

image.png

@Ragir and @weedtime Hi i still have this problem when i want to play with my friends in Poland their servers are different from mine we both are in EU servers but i only see server 1 and 6 and 10 but he only sees 3 and 5 we did every thing but no luck, it's completely random but when i want to play with my friends in my country i don't have this problem and some times im in the middle of a match but game just kicks me back into main menu and gives me the Tick error! help me please.

Edited by Death

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have an Independence Day today in Poland so there's no one in the office. Simplest way will be to add your friend to your party and play together as a team...

I also don't have full server list, even if they're in steam browser some of them are missing.

Maybe ISP blocking some ports, dunno but it will be investigated as Ragir said it's a known issue.

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Death also you can join your friend server different. When you are on the war map just display Steam overlay (Shift+Tab), select your friend on the left list, when you click on him the menu will show up, and click option "play with friend" ore something like that. You will be automaticly connect to the server where hi is playing (if server have free slots).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 11:11 AM, DareQQ said:

@Death also you can join your friend server different. When you are on the war map just display Steam overlay (Shift+Tab), select your friend on the left list, when you click on him the menu will show up, and click option "play with friend" ore something like that. You will be automaticly connect to the server where hi is playing (if server have free slots).

HI i did this and it didn't worked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 godzinę temu, Death napisał:

HI i did this and it didn't worked!

Maybe server was full or game was ending. For me this metod always work fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DareQQ said:

Maybe server was full or game was ending. For me this metod always work fine

 

2 hours ago, DareQQ said:

Maybe server was full or game was ending. For me this metod always work fine

As mater of fact i was playing with Drexu and Bobk and ... server wasn't full, you could ask them after 45 min it worked but it was only for that match and when i want to join from steam game says no connection started!

Edited by Death

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DareQQ said:

🤔 i will test it Today

Maybe its because of the distance or even my IP, you guys live in Poland and i live in Iran . 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It might be some ports blocked or something like that, we're planning to move to internal serve browser and ignore what Steam does, but there's no ETA on it (the current one works 99% of the time), but it will get better at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...