tynblpb

[Question] Is there need in bug reports about working/not chassis armor?

As I am the damage mechanics munchkin my report about not working front armor of Leo tank was only by-product of me testing the difference in dmg dealt by HE and APFSDS 30mm shells to different chassis armors of IFVs. The result was that there is almost no difference in DMG dealt to IFVs that are and aren't protected by ERA chassis armor. And absolutely no difference if we talk about RPG grenades. At least for Bumerang.

As I'm not gonna stop spending time testing the armor-projectiles relations is there a need in me reporting issues I might consider a bugs?

Or there would be some kind of rework of armor and everything might change few times?

@Ragir?

31 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

is there a need in me reporting issues I might consider a bugs?

This is absolutely helpful, the designers and testers are working on that 30mm bug (can't reproduce for some reason), so we can definitely use your help in this.

05.11.2019 в 15:34, Ragir сказал:

the designers and testers are working on that 30mm bug (can't reproduce for some reason)

Tried it with 30mm, 35mm, 57mm, called in Leo tank. There is always increased dmg. Called in Leo deals and receives increased dmg too. It's ~x2 times higher when u shoot weak parts with 120mm cannon.

tankincreaseddmg.gif.fd54af05ba36cfed2944f004739d0bb1.gif

Edited by tynblpb