Sign in to follow this  
drdubs

WW3 is much better than MW Groundwar.....just needs players!!!

I've popped back in from time to time on this game....and what you guys have so far is pretty damn good. The problem is lack of players and general bugginess. I've played a decent amount of the new COD including groundwar and I have to say WW3 could actually be the better game.
-Graphically both are very similar....
-COD plays like a giant clusterfuck campfest. WW3 has good pacing....respectable weapon damage...etc.
-Gunplay is good in WW3, but sometimes the randomness of armor/netcode etc kinda derp things. COD on the other hand is laser rifles and 725 shotguns
-Weapon customization in both games is pretty good but I'd like to see WW3 step it up a touch. 
- Maps....WW3's maps look great...fit the theme etc....COD Maps don't seem to have any flow and promote jerkoffs corner camping w shotguns

I hope this game eventually gets a player base and takes off. There's a giant opening right now.....The devs need to capitalize

We are well aware that there's an opening, we're still working hard on making the game as good as possible and we're nearing 1.0 version. The focus is gradually shifting to bugfixing and optimization, there's a lot of cool new stuff coming, so I'm personally pretty calm about 1.0 being awesome ^^

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, Ragir said:

We are well aware that there's an opening, we're still working hard on making the game as good as possible and we're nearing 1.0 version. The focus is gradually shifting to bugfixing and optimization, there's a lot of cool new stuff coming, so I'm personally pretty calm about 1.0 being awesome ^^

Sounds like next BF is in 2021/2022 so you guys have at least a year before another modern war large game releases

1 hour ago, nubbits said:

Sounds like next BF is in 2021/2022 so you guys have at least a year before another modern war large game releases

Right now our goal is to deliver a stable 1.0 that works well with the intent of supporting it in the future with more maps, game modes and other content - and we're pretty happy that BF is going to be later than expected, though this doesn't really change our plans much.

Forget BF. The game series has hit a creative block and the studio is so damaged and disorganised that the  likelyhood of having a great game is low. This WW3 game on the other hand has so much potential to be the large scale shooter king. For me the only reason i stopped playing it was the poor optimisation that made gameplay very frustrating. 

On 11/9/2019 at 10:00 PM, jabbothehut said:

The game series has hit a creative block and the studio is so damaged and disorganised that the  likelyhood of having a great game is low.

I think both Dice and EA realize this is the case, that's why they've given themselves more time to regroup and do it properly. We're working under an assumption that next Battlefield game is going to be a modern shooter and an amazing BF game. It might not be the case, but we have enough time to expand WW3 into something amazing by then to compete with whatever they can throw out.

• Like 3

I know we concider BF a threat, but do they concider us one as well?
Do they even know WW3 still exists after less than ideal launch?

Makes me think because the community talks about BF a lot

5 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

I know we concider BF a threat, but do they concider us one as well?
Do they even know WW3 still exists after less than ideal launch?

Makes me think because the community talks about BF a lot

Probably not, most people will see ww3 as a battlefield 4 clone.

4 hours ago, MOBBOB said:

Probably not, most people will see ww3 as a battlefield 4 clone.

I don't know if this is intentional but it seems to me that all the cool stuff will be coming right around release

6 hours ago, nubbits said:

I don't know if this is intentional but it seems to me that all the cool stuff will be coming right around release

Yup there will be a lot more content coming out in the last few patches