tynblpb

IF devs would ever think about renaming WW3...

...I have an awesome idea!

Name the game War is Now! 

It can be beautifully abbreviated to WiN!

Feel free to use.😁

• Haha 1

44 минуты назад, Aviators сказал:

WW3 is perfect.

Some ppl are saying:

-Why u call game WW3 if there are no aircrafts in it? Where is the scale?! Blablabla.

2 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Some ppl are saying:

-Why u call game WW3 if there are no aircrafts in it? Where is the scale?! Blablabla.

There are aircraft in the game though. Just not the way they want it is all lol.

@Dunabar I think they also mean Jets on top of the common I wAnT ChOpPeRs.

Would be so friggin cool to call in an A10 run and take control of it during it's run (5 seconds or smn, depending on direction (diagonal would ofcourse take longer) and map size.

7 minutes ago, Matt_dOvale said:

@Dunabar I think they also mean Jets on top of the common I wAnT ChOpPeRs.

Would be so friggin cool to call in an A10 run and take control of it during it's run (5 seconds or smn, depending on direction (diagonal would ofcourse take longer) and map size.

Oh I know. I'm just being a Technidouche. I know People want to see Attack Helicopters, Transport Helicopters, Fighters, Bombers, the whole works. But, I haven't seen any shift in the sails (sort of speak) of the Developers that hints of such planning. So, while I cannot and will not attempt to stop People from asking for such things to be added to the game. I merely suggest that they don't get their hopes very high up.

• Like 1

Game wasn't designed around flyable vehicles and you could see how the Heli Drone messed things up. There will most likely never be any jet fighters or transport helis as it would require us to expand maps greatly and redo most of the work, which is just not a smart thing to do.

• Like 2

On 11/10/2019 at 9:58 AM, tynblpb said:

Name the game War is Now! 

Thats pretty funny, unfortunately I dont believe itll be changed any time soon :)