FG

[Weapon] New battle rifle - HCAR

Hi everyone! This is my first ever post on the forum. I wanted to share this suggestion from the moment I saw this gun. Anyway, without further ado let's get to it.

[INTRODUCTION]
HCAR (Heavy Counter Assault Rifle) is an updated, semi automatic modern version of the famous BAR chambered in .30-06.
HCAR-33.thumb.jpg.d412fb653ced4235012c7ec41ef0f1c6.jpg

[GAMEPLAY STYLE]
The gun would benefit in both precision and high damage. It would be a good choice for medium to long range encounters but it wouldn’t find itself usefull for CQB situations. It also wouldn't have much recoil and spread. When it comes to downsides I think that it should have a slow firerate and reload time and of course quite a bit of weight.

[CUSTOMIZATION]
The gun has lots of rails as you can see so it fits WW3 style perfectly 😁
MAGAZINES:
-10, 15, 20, 30rd. HCAR box mags
SIGHTS:
-all primary and secondary sights optional
LOWER:
-only vertical grips and bipod available due to the fact that the underbarrel rail is so short
BARRELS:
-short 12’
-medium 16’
-long 20’
MUZZLE:
-all muzzles optional
SIDE:
-all side mounts optional

[BODYPARTS]
It looks like the only changeable part of the gun is the stock but if you’re stubborn you could change the grip too
and I think model designers could make some custom parts for the gun like they did with the g36. 

[CHARACHTERISTICS]
WEIGHT: ~18-22
RECOIL: Similar to M417, mostly horizontal
RATE OF FIRE: ~ 350-400rpm (keep in mind that it’s semi-auto only)
SPREAD: 0,13
BULLETS TO KILL: HDPE: 3 / PTLN: 3 / CER: 4 / STL: 4  
DAMAGE: 90m - 45 damage, after 90m drops to 34 damage minimum giving it a 3 shot kill potential
CALIBER: .30-06
MUZZLE VELOCITY: 820m/s 
RELOAD TIME:
-10rnd. ~ 1,5s - 2,4s
-15rnd. ~ 2,5s - 3,0s
-20rnd. ~ 3,1s- 4,5s
-30rnd. ~ 5,0s - 6,0s

Thanks for reading and don't forget to upvote! 😉

Seems like a really cool weapon, and it's possible we may see it as the developers have said they won't be adding more BRs in 762 NATO after the MSBS 762.

I quite like the idea, however I have to say that the weight should probably stick around the lower end of the range you're suggesting. Most people will want to pack a sub gun as a secondary for a semi auto rifle, and pushing the weight above twenty is really going to constrict people's options.

To make this gun worthwhile for players there will probably have to be easier shooting profile (e.g. higher muzzle velocity, much less recoil, less spread). I think it would be a cool addition, but some tweaking will definitely have to be done.

Also it looks like the pistol grip may be compatible with AR-15 platform grips

• Like 1

12 часов назад, nubbits сказал:

To make this gun worthwhile for players there will probably have to be easier shooting profile (e.g. higher muzzle velocity, much less recoil, less spread). I think it would be a cool addition, but some tweaking will definitely have to be done.

I remember, 30-06 was much more powerful catrige, than NATO 7.62x51 or even russian 7.62x54R.

• Thanks 1