Sign in to follow this  
Muflex

FAQ

BASIC
---------------------------------------------------

WHAT TYPE OF GAME IS WORLD WAR 3?

World War 3 is a multiplayer first person shooter, featuring large, 64-player battles with intense firefights between infantry and armored vehicles. World War 3 portrays a theoretical future conflict taking place in the most famous cities in the world.

WHAT ARE THE HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS FOR WORLD WAR 3?

More info soon.

WHAT OPERATING SYSTEMS WORLD WAR 3 WILL BE AVAILABLE ON?

After the release World War 3 will be available exclusively on PC with Windows operating systems.

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD WORLD WAR 3?

World War 3 will be available on the Steam platform.

DO I NEED STEAM TO PLAY WORLD WAR 3?

Yes,  Steam account will be required to play World War 3.

HOW MUCH WILL WORLD WAR 3 COST?

More info soon

WILL THE GAME FEATURE ANY IN-GAME PURCHASES?

Yes, World War 3 will feature in-game purchases of items which are purely cosmetic and won't affect the gameplay.

GAMEPLAY

IS THERE ANY FORM OF SINGLE-PLAYER AVAILABLE?

No, World War 3 is purely a multiplayer game and constant, stable internet connection is required to play the game.

HOW REALISTIC IS WORLD WAR 3?

World War 3 strives to find a balance between realism and fun. Its primary goal is to make you feel and think like a soldier.

HOW LONG CAN A FULL BATTLE LAST?

One, full game of World War 3 can last about an hour.

IN WHAT WAYS CAN I INTERACT WITH OTHER PLAYERS IN WORLD WAR 3?

Outside of our grand 64-player combat gameplay, you, your friends and other players can chat using our messenger system, as well as team up into squads and clans.

CAN I CUSTOMIZE MY EQUIPMENT IN WORLD WAR 3?

Yes, World War 3 features an extensive customization system, which allows you to fit different attachments and parts to your weapons, dress your character in various uniforms and even change the main turrets on your vehicles.

WHAT IS YOUR STANCE ON CHEATING?

We are dedicated to punishing every player that is caught using cheats and external means of unfairly improving their performance. Such punishments will be severe and include, among others, account suspension and deletion.

WHERE CAN I REPORT ANOTHER PLAYER?

You can report other players through our external reporting system at hacks@worldwar3.com. Make sure to include the full name of the player, as well as any evidence you might have.

WHAT LEVEL OF VIOLENCE CAN I EXPECT FROM WORLD WAR 3?

World War 3 features intense firefights, explosions and tactical combat. It does not, however, feature gratuitous violence and dismemberment.

EARLY ACCESS

WHY EARLY ACCESS?

Early access allows us to test the basic feature of the game, such as netcode, while taking suggestions from the community and developing the game in a way that will satisfy our players first.

WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO RELEASE THE FULL GAME?

More info soon.

WILL I LOSE MY PROGRESS ONCE YOU RELEASE THE GAME?

No! All of your progress made during our early access will stay with you after we fully release the game.

OTHER

WHERE CAN I FOLLOW YOU TO GET NEWS AND UPDATES?

You can follow our official community channels on Facebook, Twitter and visit this forum.

CAN I CREATE MY OWN CONTENT FEATURING ELEMENTS OF WORLD WAR 3?

Yes, as long as you clearly disclose that you are showing World War 3 gameplay and/or content, you can create and/or stream video content featuring World War 3.

I’M HAVING A GAME ISSUE, WHO CAN I CONTACT?

Please contact our player support at support@worldwar3.com

I HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS. WHERE CAN I ASK THEM?

Use one of our official channels, such as World War 3 forums, Facebook and Twitter.

• Like 3