weedtime

Feedback on update 0.8

2 godziny temu, Atway napisał:

Performance became even worse for me after 0.8.6.1. I might be wrong, but it seems that even in 0.8.6 it wasnt that bad. On Smolensk I got drops down to 30 FPS in average, and sometimes down to few frames per second: like I see someone shooting at me, literally 3 frames, dead. I had the same only when Smolensk was added in 0.6 and wasnt optimized yet.

On Warsaw yesterday it was... meeh, playable but not good enough

After recent hotfix the game started to perform terribly because of the servers issues. Probably will be fixed soon I guess.

Posted (edited)

Performance-wise WW3 for me is now back to pre-0.7 times. I can run again on Smolensk and if I'm not zooming it's its usual 40-55FPS when full server. 

Question: the way game is counting amount of performed orders - was it changed? Because I've noticed that now numbers are radically higher.  First is the match that's ended just now... I hate my team, btw. If only I knew that Gacek would enter the match I would not spent first half of the match fooling around.

Скрытый текст

20200302003442_1.thumb.jpg.e75a8610ccdf90d93c396ef273570711.jpg

And the second is from the May 2019. See the difference? 147 v 14.

Скрытый текст

20190526200134_1.thumb.jpg.2ffce69464c238bfb2e6640398b1e246.jpg

Edited by tynblpb

Although it could of course be the case that the counting method did change, two observations don't seem like a sufficiently large sample for an estimated guess. :D

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Atway said:

Performance became even worse for me after 0.8.6.1. I might be wrong, but it seems that even in 0.8.6 it wasnt that bad. On Smolensk I got drops down to 30 FPS in average, and sometimes down to few frames per second: like I see someone shooting at me, literally 3 frames, dead. I had the same only when Smolensk was added in 0.6 and wasnt optimized yet.

On Warsaw yesterday it was... meeh, playable but not good enough

To me as well!! Even the Smolensk NO FOG bug still works 😜 I also now get hugh FPS drops even in TDM i have to use FPS lock now.

Did something changed at the Servers tickrate as???

With every Patch we get a little bit closer to NO RELEASE it feels like...is it on purpose???🤣

As the game was so much fun back at Patch 0.6!!!

But now... even more crashes,jumping around people,texture errors still,fall under map in TDM,wrong attachment stats,stupid double reload your weapon after using medkit and many more.There are so many bugs that are so anyoing but game related and important for gameplay.To me instead of fixing the repair pad crash bug other things are more important.

FIX bugging vehicles maybe would be great cos they are game related.You can not kill with them sometimes.Or even worse when you get out you are not realy there but you can kill everyone I have this bug since Patch 0.4

Just watch till 1:30 then i teleport back to where i entered the RCWS

If you now ask me how i do it...i just get in when somone is driving.

Then when i get out i am invisibel and sometimes NOT able to cap flags.

Then i start kill people at the flag till i teleport back to where i entered the vehicle.

To me it looks like they pay attention to bugs that could be fixed later but real bugs ....Naaa it´ll be fine

I dont know how to say but Patches should make thing better i thought??

Edited by Enigma
  • Like 2

For me as well the performance seems worse than before. :( Does the team have any idea why the performance has deteriorated recently? Just like Enigma says, the game was much more fun in .6 mainly because it did run a lot smoother. I mean, maybe my memory is just flawed, or maybe it's because there are less players and thus the servers are crowded with players from all around the world leading to higher pings but that does not explain the lower framerate to me. So any explanation would be welcome :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

For me as well the performance seems worse than before. :( Does the team have any idea why the performance has deteriorated recently? Just like Enigma says, the game was much more fun in .6 mainly because it did run a lot smoother. I mean, maybe my memory is just flawed, or maybe it's because there are less players and thus the servers are crowded with players from all around the world leading to higher pings but that does not explain the lower framerate to me. So any explanation would be welcome :)

THE PATHETIC GAME IS NOW UNPLAYABEL!!

I played 2 Matches this morning with my friend PBOTA_KOMAPA I was so glad that a skilled friend came back to play with.

We tried to play this pathetic "Dont know what i wanna bee shooter

Yeah im realy salty now sorry but because you can not call this a game and  more.

To me a Game should make fun but this crashing Party just sucks!?! We tried  2 games and 2 times the game crashes to desktop. We played Smolensk,Polyarny and i get 60 FPS and below... WTF???

Also recognize the servers performance sucks. I see since patch 08.5.x.x.x. what ever a lot of people wobble around in the air 

Here all in one game yesterday

grafik.thumb.png.1b049762962d7a06470fffeb07f91712.png

grafik.thumb.png.ef3b8e91ba071bca9c0cd0524ffd8b81.png

grafik.thumb.png.7aff87d525a4b48d665f968457accad8.png

Also the crash made the video that i was recording useless (Thanks for that)20200303110907_1.thumb.jpg.e21cd02400e782ebfde7034b96c7e617.jpg

I mean why was the performance on patch 0.6 so much better????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

I played 2 Matches this morning with my friend PBOTA_KOMAPA

LUL, PBOTA_KOMAPA is "mosquito`s vomit" :D Such a brilliant nickname

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Atway said:

LUL, PBOTA_KOMAPA is "mosquito`s vomit" :D Such a brilliant nickname

🤣 He always has names like that but I could not read them I like to play with him...he is realy nice guy....also miss Chip_HK 🤪

27 minutes ago, Enigma said:

🤣 He always has names like that but I could not read them I like to play with him...he is realy nice guy....also miss Chip_HK 🤪

yeh i miss Chip_HK too he is playing RD 2 now most of the time and sometimes 7 days to die.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Death said:

yeh i miss Chip_HK too he is playing RD 2 now most of the time and sometimes 7 days to die.

Yo hey dude... he told me that his Computer can´t handle the game any more. The system requirements you need to play WW3 are too high. I see him play Destiny alot and now RD.

So his PC can not be that bad if he can play RD!!!

The same to PBOTA_KOMAPA 🦇 he told me yesterday that he is horrified what happend to the game... he ask me "Dude what is going on i only have now 25-30 FPS??"

After 1 Year it feels like the real IMPORTANT things will never be fixed. Just some cosmetics and adding a gamemode nobody wants to play.

I watched a video yesterday playing with my old AMD FX8350 1 year ago WW3 where i had bottleneck problems a lot. okay freezes are fixed 😜

If you watch it there is no differenz to Patch 08.6. bir,iki,üç what ever.

Here 2019 video

and here is how it looks like in 2020 04.03.2020 Patch 0.8.6.1

25 frames per second ???

Edited by Enigma
  • Like 1

got new record today: 22 fps on Smolensk, 24 on Polarny... wow...

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Atway said:

got new record today: 22 fps on Smolensk, 24 on Polarny... wow...

Same then me. My record was 8 FPS on Warsaw A2 flag as a missile impact into RCWS. You need Quantencomputer Dude 🤪

Or as F51 woud maybe say "Better to play with Low FPS then don´t play" 😜 

Edited by Enigma
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

So, what can I say. 

My main problem with WW3 now are crashes. It's not like they are bugging me after 0.3 patch, but currently they are happening much more often than in previous patches.

And there is funny separation. When playing TDM it is my client, that is crashing. Usually it's just that moment when someone, me included, is killing someone. When playing WZ mode I can't rly recall when my game crashed. But server are crashing like every 4-5 matches max. First stops timer and then ~minute later u r kicked to the menu.

In general, no other major problems with my WW3. I have no problems anymore with game crashing on the start.

https://forum.worldwar3.com/index.php?/topic/11517-sad-story-with-somewhat-happy-end/

No need for mumbo-jumbo dances, now I press Play and simply play.

Overall performance is more or less back to 0.6 values. With some buts. Same problems with dropping FPS when zooming on Smolensk/Polyarny. But I'm patiently waiting. Strange thing with Polyarny. When I'm on the left side of the map, FPS are good ~50-60. When I'm to the right from the main road - FPS are 20-30. I hope it will be eventually fixed.

20200321231830_1.jpg.a4acb2069fbdb664d7393e57a1b8d390.jpg

Don't know can it be used as the benchmark or reference point but on my FX 6350 4.2GHz game feels rly smooth when playing WZ and there are 22 players and less.  When player count is higher it can seen very clearly that py CPU is bottlenecking performance and when I'm in the center of the map or near intense firefight my FPS are dropping to 40. If optimization will reduce my CPU load x2 times(naive me😋) then I'll be able to play smooth WZ. I'm writing it because here in Russia FX6350, 16GB RAM and R9 380 is still considered as decent PC and optimization will matter rly a lot for russian players. And I'm volunteering as guinea pig abstaining from buying new PC.😐

Borreh said that devs are reworking the sound of the WW3, because many ppl are complaining that they can't hear anything. I was among the ppl, who had the problems with WW3's sound. One of the main pretensions was that u can't hear ppl that are running behind u. I was testing it and it was like there is 180 degrees zone in front of u and 180 behind u. And all the sound that are coming from behind are muffled and the sounds volume is like 2-3 times lover. It's can be heard rly clear when there is vehicle with working engine near u.  But when I was playing with audio settings both in-game andmy headphones's audio driver I've set in driver's settings device's audio output not the usual my 5.1(because my headphones are 5.1) but simple 2. And I understood the all this 1.5 years I was fucking deaf!  With drivers stereo output and in game 5.1 device output now I have juiciness, I have basses, I have detalisation, I have positioning! Even the overall audio volume is higher. All the weapons now sound different and more... rich? I now hear ppl running behind me. It's like the promised sound rework is already there. So, whoever has the problems with WW3's sound(test it like I did with a vehicle's engine) and has some specific audio drivers for ur headphones, try to change it like I did. If it'll works u'll be amazed how good WW3 sounds in reality.

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Is it me or there is echoing added to action sounds in corridors? Sounds cool.

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 9:38 AM, Enigma said:

Watching this Video just made me feel ashamed of being German. The sounds is so terrible. Honestly no German speaks like this. This sound fits to a Nazi in WW2, but not to the modern day Soldier and when he started shouting GRANATE GRANTEEEEEEE. I thought yeah okay, it's pretty obvious what the devs think about the germans. 

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, maddinii said:

Watching this Video just made me feel ashamed of being German. The sounds is so terrible. Honestly no German speaks like this. This sound fits to a Nazi in WW2, but not to the modern day Soldier and when he started shouting GRANATE GRANTEEEEEEE. I thought yeah okay, it's pretty obvious what the devs think about the germans. 

I do admit I prefer Insurgency: Sandstorm's rather expressive voice acting even if it sounds quite stereotypical at some points, and hence this over the incredibly bland voice acting of games like Call of Duty and maybe Battlefield (which I haven't played in a long time, I just prefer modern and futuristic shooters). But don't worry, I don't really get that impression whenever I encounter a soldier speaking German in the game, but then again, I don't really play many WW2 games or consume much WW2-related media.

One of the Polish voice lines I think can sound over the top, like when one of them dies or is in pain ("aaaaauuuuu, kkkk*****rrrrrwwwwaaaaa mmmmaaaćććććć!")

I've read someone complained how much the US English guy swore (which I can understand, although I am someone who is fluent only in English).

Edited by Rivy

Posted (edited)

No crashes so far in these 7 days after the patch. In comparison with every 3-4-5 matches in 0.8.6. GJ.

To be fair: need to check it again when "continue" feature will be enabled. Will it affect stability or not?

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 2

On 4/10/2020 at 10:59 AM, tynblpb said:

No crashes so far in these 7 days after the patch. In comparison with every 3-4-5 matches in 0.8.6. GJ.

To be fair: need to check it again when "continue" feature will be enabled. Will it affect stability or not?

Damn Dude you are right...NO damn Crashes the last few days at all 🤔

If you would not say i would not recognize...

Oh my God Party  🥳

@maddinii

Yeah your right some of the sounds are not so good but i like it when my soldier yell "Macht die Arschlöcher fertig"...but as i sayd before.

To me this are small problems.

I just recorded the same bug i posted here as i was playing with a friend yesterday 12.04.2020.

He pretends that i only was on 1 spot i do not run around. But i recorded running around and killing ppl while i was invisibel. Than i even Teamkilled my buddy because he does not believe me. 🙈

Posted (edited)

@Rozmo, could u, plz, give this "The Spy" guy time to cool off his head? He was in 2 matches doing nothing else but killing his teammates. Don't know where to ask, so I decided to post it here.

Upd. 4 matches.

Скрытый текст

20200603153838_1.thumb.jpg.a79b63f3e3062bb42cf27a10687d31ab.jpg20200603161641_1.thumb.jpg.499a0f13039007bb86c5a9af8125da74.jpg

Edited by tynblpb

6 hours ago, tynblpb said:

@Rozmo, could u, plz, give this "The Spy" guy time to cool off his head? He was in 2 matches doing nothing else but killing his teammates. Don't know where to ask, so I decided to post it here.

Upd. 4 matches.

Reveal hidden contents

20200603153838_1.thumb.jpg.a79b63f3e3062bb42cf27a10687d31ab.jpg20200603161641_1.thumb.jpg.499a0f13039007bb86c5a9af8125da74.jpg

In the past, I think I've reported griefers to the hacks@worldwar3.com email (it's something like that).

8 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Upd. 4 matches.

Hide contents

You can report here, is the fastest way
https://forms.gle/9ND7atBUoFFYoH1p8

• Thanks 1