Death

Ports

Hi i need all of the game ports to open them in my  ISP and firewall and antivirus, thank you.

Edited by Death

4 hours ago, weedtime said:

You can find them in this topic...

Hi i just wanted to enable the UPnP and in my router it needs 2 things like in the picture .1.png.8e920f60d25c97581adb240d006bfa02.png

First one you should leave as default 60 sec and in the second one you just type the port number which you want to forward.

2 hours ago, weedtime said:

First one you should leave as default 60 sec and in the second one you just type the port number which you want to forward.

Thank you but what port should i forward or what do you recommend?(it only accepts one port and i cant add more because of that i am asking) thank you.

You should be able to forward as many ports as you want, seems like this section is only for PlugnPlay, what router is this (model, manufacturer)?

1 hour ago, weedtime said:

You should be able to forward as many ports as you want, seems like this section is only for PlugnPlay, what router is this (model, manufacturer)?

no i forwarded the ports but UPnP also needs a port and my router model is AirMaster 3000M  .

Ok, we have two options for port forwarding - Automatically or Manually.

Automatic - UPnP
Manually - Port forwarding

As soon as you forward all the ports manually (which you have above) UPnP is no needed, what's more, it's not really safe because it's vulnerable for malware as it opens ports automatically on request by other applications (malware, exploits, etc.) I would suggest keep it off - but is up to you.

• Thanks 1