Death

Anti-Cheat

Hi i was wondering about easy anti-cheat will it ban macros? because i made a simple macro that when i press + automatically opens an app that shows my CPU and GPU temperature and usage , will i get banned if i use that?

3 hours ago, Death said:

Hi i was wondering about easy anti-cheat will it ban macros? because i made a simple macro that when i press + automatically opens an app that shows my CPU and GPU temperature and usage , will i get banned if i use that?

you should ask it on the EAC forum as long as its not related to WW3. And AFAIK macros are almost undetectable by anticheats unfortunatelly

Why dont use MSI afterburner?
As far I know/heard some people were banned for using macros in games supported by EAC, kinda risk in my opinion if it's self made macro...

Asking the EAC is probably the best way to make sure, I don't know about anyone getting banned for using macros, but that doesn't mean EAC won't do it, so it's best to ask them.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ragir said:

Asking the EAC is probably the best way to make sure, I don't know about anyone getting banned for using macros, but that doesn't mean EAC won't do it, so it's best to ask them.

i went to the EAC website but there was no email or section to ask them about this only thing available was ban/cheater report and technical issue which is about game crash and not loading.