Sign in to follow this  
RealFox

Soldier color customization keeps reseting

DESCRIPTION OF BUG : If I choose a camo pattern for the jacket, then I go to change the color of anything else such as the helmet or the pants. the jackets color just resets to the previous color.

GAME BUILD ID  : 76443 (latest 8.1 patch)

STEPS TO REPRODUCE : Just play around with each separate part of the soldiers gear camo patterns.

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS : NA

CRASH LOG (if any): NA

1 минуту назад, RealFox сказал:

DESCRIPTION OF BUG : If I choose a camo pattern for the jacket, then I go to change the color of anything else such as the helmet or the pants. the jackets color just resets to the previous color.

GAME BUILD ID  : 76443 (latest 8.1 patch)

STEPS TO REPRODUCE : Just play around with each separate part of the soldiers gear camo patterns.

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS : NA

CRASH LOG (if any): NA

Ffs, wait for implementation of NEW customization menu and only IF the problem will be still there - report it! NOBODY is going to deal with it NOW, when devs are making finishing touches to customization menu and animation system.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

Ffs, wait for implementation of NEW customization menu and only IF the problem will be still there - report it! NOBODY is going to deal with it NOW, when devs are making finishing touches to customization menu and animation system.

OK but why so upset?

@RealFox there is an entirely new customization menu in the works, so that's why there are a lot of bugs still in the one we currently have
https://worldwar3.com/en/2019/09/16/weekly-report-29-ui-2-0/

Hence tynlbpb's reaction, he's sick of everyone whining about the current system

Edited by Matt_dOvale

2 minutes ago, Matt_dOvale said:

@RealFox there is an entirely new customization menu in the works, so that's why there are a lot of bugs still in the one we currently have
https://worldwar3.com/en/2019/09/16/weekly-report-29-ui-2-0/

Hence tynlbpb's reaction, he's sick of everyone whining about the current system

Thanks for explaining it to me. I was away from the game for a long time so I have no idea of what was the dev team planning. And for tynlbpb's being sick, I really don't care if he is sick or not. I submitted a bug I experienced and I expect to receive a simple replay that "it is already in the works". It's enough for me. no need to be toxic about it.

11 минут назад, RealFox сказал:

OK but why so upset?

Oh, it's simple. U know word "priorities"?

When u post the theme with the same bug twice - it means that u consider it that important to remind devs about it. Bug that doesn't affect gameplay in a slightest.

I too can after every minor patch check some of the previously reported bugs and, if they are still there, simply copypaste my bugreports. About not working APS. Bugged Chassis Armor. Bugged Thermal Optics. And many others that affect gameplay much more than not working partial coloring of vests and jackets.

But I'm simply waiting. Because I believe that all reported bugs are counted and are in the schedule. And there are "priorities" if we would talk about what would be fixed first.