Matcha

What is your holiday tradition?

We all might have a routine for the holiday's:

What do you usually do in preparation? Is there something your family enjoys doing together such as a dinner, or seeing a new movie?

For example: After decorating our tree - we prepare a dinner for our family, and our relatives on Christmas Eve before playing games to bring us closer together. Christmas morning, our family goes out to eat for breakfast, then we all share a unique experience of gift giving and unwrapping. We usually keep this on a recording and post our photos in a book to look back at in the future. 

What is your tradition?

in Russia we work till 31st of December this year, so our tradition before New Year is "Work. Sleep. Repeat" :D

Edited by Atway
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

We usually go to my grandparents' house as a family and have a long lunch that goes until mid afternoon. The best part is my French uncle's tiramisu. My cousin always gets my brother and I to play hide and seek with him but he's hopeless at it because he's terrified of jump scares. (7 years old)

• Haha 1

We eat a home made pizza and then go around the family pretending we didn't :P

• Like 1

We just love to eat , watch movies and rest together on that moment because almost everyday everybody is on different location ( but for me in this days my new tradition is hoping patiently after 2019 y.  w.w. 3 to succeed in every direction ) we will have many more hollidays to celebrate but the game is only one 🤘....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hypnotic said:

but for me in this days my new tradition is hoping patiently after 2019 y.  w.w. 3 to succeed in every direction

It will, remember to check back here next december and see what the difference is :d

• Like 1