tynblpb

[Feature] Let us lie on the belly, not the back when pressing Z while strafing.

lyingdownwhilestrafing.gif.5aee4f21418d771fb3f365d4c179a0e7.gif

Sometimes it's rly infuriating when u r exchanging fire with someone and when u decide that lying down would rly improve ur shots placement, especially when u have bipod attached, and u press Z only to find that u r now lying on ur back... And now ur accuracy isn't improved and moreover - now u r static target.

All that is happening because game mechanics forces u to lie on the back when u press Z button while strafing.

Devs, could u plz rework mechanics so that u'll lie on ur back only if ur clearly wanting to do it by pressing S button and for all other situations u'll lie on ur belly. Pliiiz?

Upd. Or as nubbits suggested:

More to the point we should be able to split these so as to have one binding for each type of prone, same as with lasers/lights

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 3

More to the point we should be able to split these so as to have one binding for each type of prone, same as with lasers/lights. I have had both be useful for me but having the wrong one trigger is very annoying

Edited by nubbits
  • Like 3

9 часов назад, nubbits сказал:

More to the point we should be able to split these so as to have one binding for each type of prone,

Sounds good. I'll shamelessly add this to my suggestion

😉

On 12/24/2019 at 7:46 AM, nubbits said:

More to the point we should be able to split these so as to have one binding for each type of prone

The videos of the new animations showed this actually

• Like 1