Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KOMORA

Trying out WW3

Recommended Posts

So I'll admit my community and I took a long break from WW3 due to performance issues with the game.

I updated the game this morning and noticed a few new things that still need to be fixed. 

 

1. After ending a match with over 20 players we all get kicked after the game had just ended therefore everyone had to rejoin.  This is an issue that I've brought up in the past that hasn't been fixed.

 

2. Interaction with supplies and Med crates leaves your soldier vulnerable by having to look downward.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong but it shouldn't be difficult to do. 

 

3. Soldier Movement was the same and I understand a new update will be coming but when? 

 

4. Having to click the redeploy button when you die vs just double Clicking where you want to spawn. This is just for convenience. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KOMORA said:

1. After ending a match with over 20 players we all get kicked after the game had just ended therefore everyone had to rejoin.  This is an issue that I've brought up in the past that hasn't been fixed.

While not at a point of predictability, it is something I've noticed happening a little more regularly than normal. Early days it was less of a issue in my experience, but obviously this isn't the early days anymore. Not sure what is causing it, but like any bug that needs to be squashed before 1.0, I'm always in full support of it being looked at. Hopefully they find out what it is and smash it before final release.

1 hour ago, KOMORA said:

2. Interaction with supplies and Med crates leaves your soldier vulnerable by having to look downward.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong but it shouldn't be difficult to do.

You're not doing it wrong, it's a intended feature to my knowledge, and one that (in my personal 2 cent opinion) should not be changed. But, I'm sure People will disagree, which is fine as they're entitled to their opinions just like I am. Anyways, using the Bags isn't challenging unless they turn invisible on you which I believe they fixed that bug, or at the very least squashed that bug to a point that it rarely happens.

1 hour ago, KOMORA said:

3. Soldier Movement was the same and I understand a new update will be coming but when? 

We have no solid clue at all...sooo...It's gonna happen when it's gonna happen.

1 hour ago, KOMORA said:

4. Having to click the redeploy button when you die vs just double Clicking where you want to spawn. This is just for convenience. 

I'm confused by what you mean here exactly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If you die, it will put you in the redeploy section of the game and when you are ready to deploy you have to click on the Big Yellow button on the bottom right vs just double clicking with your mouse on where you want to spawn. The way it is right now, you have to select where you want to spawn then click the deploy button. Its just easier to double click the area where you want to spawn. 

I just played again and here are a few more issues:

5. Hip Fire is almost as accurate as aiming down-sights 

6. On most of the Capture Flags, its a very small area where the soldier has to be in order to get the capture point. By making it such a narrow area, the enemy always knows where your going to be which leaves you and your team vulnerable and unable to strategically position yourself.   For example, Capture Point A1 on Moscow only allows you to capture the point on the bottom floor and the other players already know this. Why cant we have the option to capture the point upstairs where we have the higher ground which gives the team a better advantage due to having the higher ground. 

7. Cant change weapons while running. Soldiers should be able to switch weapons while running. I don't see why that cant be implemented. Maybe it can.... 

Edited by KOMORA
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KOMORA said:

If you die, it will put you in the redeploy section of the game and when you are ready to deploy you have to click on the Big Yellow button on the bottom right vs just double clicking with your mouse on where you want to spawn. The way it is right now, you have to select where you want to spawn then click the deploy button. Its just easier to double click the area where you want to spawn.

Ah alright that makes more sense. I'm personally not bothered by it, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Either which way works for me when it comes to something like that, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything just because it takes me a second or two to get off the redeployment screen.

1 hour ago, KOMORA said:

5. Hip Fire is almost as accurate as aiming down-sights

Only at really close/generally close ranges. Up to a certain range the guns work with hit scan detection (or whatever the technical term is) and after a certain range is met is when you need to start taking all the variables into consideration such as bullet velocity, drop, and etc.

1 hour ago, KOMORA said:

6. On most of the Capture Flags, its a very small area where the soldier has to be in order to get the capture point. By making it such a narrow area, the enemy always knows where your going to be which leaves you and your team vulnerable and unable to strategically position yourself.   For example, Capture Point A1 on Moscow only allows you to capture the point on the bottom floor and the other players already know this. Why cant we have the option to capture the point upstairs where we have the higher ground which gives the team a better advantage due to having the higher ground.

I will agree that I think some of the capture zones need to be a little larger. However, I would treat that on a case by case basis rather than just expanding all capture zones (just generally speaking mind you.) There are some that are already pretty decent size to begin with such as A1 on Warsaw.

1 hour ago, KOMORA said:

7. Cant change weapons while running. Soldiers should be able to switch weapons while running. I don't see why that cant be implemented. Maybe it can....

I'm afraid I'm on the opposite side of the tracks on this one. Why exactly does this need to be a thing? I know the Developers are not trying to make a Milsim, but there is a degree of realism that is being aimed for, and switching weapons while running isn't exactly an easy task especially when you're using multiple large weapons. I could see Pistols being swapped to fairly easy, all be it maybe a bit on the sloppy side while running. But, larger weapons like SMGs, Shotguns, RPG-7s, and etc would be quite the pain in the ass to switch to after slinging whatever other large scale weapon you have on you.

Edited by Dunabar
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 часов назад, KOMORA сказал:

2. Interaction with supplies and Med crates leaves your soldier vulnerable by having to look downward.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong but it shouldn't be difficult to do.

Press Alt and while still resupplying u'll be able to look away.

7 часов назад, KOMORA сказал:

4. Having to click the redeploy button when you die vs just double Clicking where you want to spawn. This is just for convenience.

........

If you die, it will put you in the redeploy section of the game and when you are ready to deploy you have to click on the Big Yellow button on the bottom right vs just double clicking with your mouse on where you want to spawn. The way it is right now, you have to select where you want to spawn then click the deploy button. Its just easier to double click the area where you want to spawn.

Just press SPACE BUTTON when the Spawn Point is chosen.

5 часов назад, KOMORA сказал:

5. Hip Fire is almost as accurate as aiming down-sights 

Hip fire is somewhat accurate for SMGs and BRs. For LMGs and ARs it has much higher spread.

5 часов назад, KOMORA сказал:

7. Cant change weapons while running. Soldiers should be able to switch weapons while running. I don't see why that cant be implemented. Maybe it can...

U can't change ur weapons while SPRINTING, not RUNNING. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, KOMORA said:

Cant change weapons while running. Soldiers should be able to switch weapons while running. I don't see why that cant be implemented. Maybe it can.... 

Might be coming with the new movement update but I don’t know they didint saying anything about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...