Sign in to follow this  
Furde

Infinite authentication

Hi there,

i'm furde from Italy i play on EU, very often it happens that i got stuck on authentication screen, while some days i can play without issues.

Why this ? Can you solve that issue, i see that many people have this occasional problem. My account detail https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992747863

Thank you, please fix this to make the game better

• Thanks 1

Hey

We wil reset your profile and we will let you know once is done.

• Like 1

thank you it now works, but that same problem happened many times before. I hope that now is fixed for the future. Thank you and congrats for this game.

......Please help, i can't accept to have spent money on something that i can't use....

image.thumb.png.9a60d62f7fe98a8411b9b93446bf3b5b.png

Can you try to log in onto other regions? for example connect to NA if you play from EU and vice versa. You can do that by running game through steam library. If you get stuck on all regions there might be a issue on your side and we can take step forward. 

ok i tried and i wasn t able to connect with EU servers while it worked using NA servers.

Now the point is that i get an high ping on NA while i'm usually good with pings on EU. So, it is now more clear to you in order to solve the issue ?

thanks

Hey there, i still didn't got assistance in the other topic, so i start a new topic, since now i can't even play in the NA or in other server.

I still get the fucking authentication infinite screen, please, I PAYED for this game, can you give me serious assistance and solve the problem ?

I don't care if the game is usually crashing, but i can't accept that the game doesn't let me in, considering that is a full multipayer game, that means that for me there ois no why to use the game i bought.

Please help

1 час назад, Furde сказал:

Hey there, i still didn't got assistance in the other topic, so i start a new topic, since now i can't even play in the NA or in other server.

I still get the fucking authentication infinite screen, please, I PAYED for this game, can you give me serious assistance and solve the problem ?

I don't care if the game is usually crashing, but i can't accept that the game doesn't let me in, considering that is a full multipayer game, that means that for me there ois no why to use the game i bought.

Please help

Read this theme and try what's written, points 1, 4, 7, 8, 11.

Edited by tynblpb

There is no need to create a new topic. We do not offer 24/7 support, please be patient for any response. There might be an issue on your end if one day you can log in and the next day you have a problem passing the authentication screen. Do you use mobile internet?

@Rozmo Can you continue as you're the person who provided reset?
Thanks.

14 hours ago, Furde said:

Please help

Hello, seems like reset did not fully succeed with fixing the issue. We will try one more time and if this not fix the problem we will need to take it further. I will keep the eye on this post so we don't lose the track.

I will let you know once reset on your profile is done. 

@Furde we managed to reset your account. Please let us know if you still experience issue with connecting to EU.