VValkyr

2070 super, ryzen 5 3600, unplayable performance

Its really hard for me to play the game, impossible almost. Few months ago I upgraded my pc from poor 1060 and intel 5 4310 to ryzen 5 3600 and 2070 super. I was excited to jump into a game, but to my surprise it worked even worse than on old PC. I thought it might be a matter of drivers and the fact that RTX series is still in "early access". Few months went by, I want to jump into the game again, but the same stuttering, low performance and lags persist. Its really worrying, as I assume my rig is quite beefy. No settings change that. At times when I get into a game, I get long freeze, then UI loads for a long time, then when I click deploy I get another long freeze, after that I finally jump into a game that has microfreezes all the time rendering it unplayable for me. What is weird, is that the game isnt using all of my rig capabilities. My gpu and cpu stay at around 40-50% of usage, and ram at around 10-11gb (3600 mhz ram if you need). (IDK if that can help too, but mobo is gigabyte b450 aorus elite)

I am really desperate, as I would love to play the game, farm cash to get some new weapons for when the movement update comes up, but I lost all hope for being able to play it normally. If someone had simmillair issues and found solution, please help. Thanks in advance!

5 godzin temu, CubanMafia napisał:

Do you have in the game settings CPU and GPU enable ?

yes, bufferings are enabled, without them its even worse

Ok realy thanks VValkyr now im shure to do not even thing to lose more money i will stay with my FX 8320 4ghz. no turbo until the game have be finishet all games run almost perfect in W.W.3 is hell does not matter what optimization i du and sacrifice :) .