HeiligeRobbe

New Animation System Footage

Dear Team,

I hope you had a nice and relaxed holiday season and 2020 started out nicely for you all. With this thread I want to thank you for your christmas present and ask if there is maybe more of it? :D

To be more precise is there a chance to get some footage of the new animation system from another person's perspective? One thing I am especially curious about is how the ADS animations are going to look like because in the current system the animation sometimes seems to be asynchronous for the player who is aiming and another player seeing this, especially if the first player is moving.

So, if it does not take too much time I would love to see another teaser (and I bet I am not the only one :D ).

Have a nice day everyone!

• Like 4

There were no problems with animation for me with one exception: so called moonwalk that is happening if I'm correct when u r running while strafing, that is looking unnatural.

So I would want to see how it is looking now. Otherwise I don't care as I have no problems with current animation.

Edited by tynblpb

Yeah I mean, even if I had no issues with the current animation system (and aside of what I wrote above I was in general fine with it), the new one is coming and I am a curious person :D so I'd like to know how it is going to look like.

On 1/10/2020 at 11:51 PM, tynblpb said:

There were no problems with animation for me with one exception: so called moonwalk that is happening if I'm correct when u r running while strafing, that is looking unnatural.

So I would want to see how it is looking now. Otherwise I don't care as I have no problems with current animation.

Main issues for me are glitching when changing direction or trying to move after a fall. There's also an issue where when proning sometimes textures cover part of the screen.