tynblpb

Ultimate Battle Rifle.

And No, it is not a clickbait title. But first a little preamble.

Few days ago I was playing Moscow WZ and there was 1 guy that was onetapping me on C1 from C2. Successfully. I was like "f...ng cheater!". I'm sooo gonna report u! Even started to record gameplay to have evidence. But I'm too lazy and this video was not published. Mb it was better so. Next day I was trying to onetap with Pecheneg. Didn't like. U can do it, but it isn't rly productive. So I set this idea aside.

I'm trying now to play with guns I usually don't pick(to have fresh impressions). There is a habit of mine to run while switching shooting modes. Imagine my confusion when I heard clicking sound of changing fire mode when I was running with gun that supposedly doesn't have this feature.

SO, dear customers!

Do u want to own Ultimate Battle Rifle?!

The one that has single fire mode with accuracy good enough to land headshots on 200+ meters range?!

The one that has full-auto fire mode with 720 RPM RoF?!

The one that can shoot 100 rifle caliber rounds non-stop?! 

Then here u can have it! The one and only Ultimate Battle Rifle

MachineGewehr 5!!!

The one and only machinegun in WW3 that can shoot using single fire mode!

Feel free to use until it is fixed.😎

20200111210613_1.thumb.jpg.4451a3f017ada09a850c2b1fa6cb7abf.jpg

MG5singlefire.gif.281ef890de4f22daa207debce334b43a.gif

Yes, the guy I was accusing of being cheater was shooting MG5 using single fire mode. That's why I was thinking he's cheater because being one tapped with MG5 that is landing hits with BR's accuracy was kinda too much even for me. 

I think I'll cry a little when it'll be fixed. It's truly an Ultimate Battle Rifle with the only one flaw - weight. @weedtime, count this as bugreport, plz.😭

• Thanks 1

Yeah I didn't think this was an issue because it's not really exploited on AS but now you mention it I see the problem

HMG are known for being OP at this moment, it will be balanced. In original design there is no single fire mode for this weapon.
@Borreh

• Like 1

Maybe give the LMG's the same kind of system that the new TOR anti-material rifle uses, not really forcing to prone with bipods, but making it so that it significantly harder to handle without it.

• Like 1

If one is supposed to ADS with MGs while standing I would suggest to increase the ADS time significantly compared to Assault rifles. Thus, they would be less of a CQB run and gun weapon.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

If one is supposed to ADS with MGs while standing I would suggest to increase the ADS time significantly compared to Assault rifles. Thus, they would be less of a CQB run and gun weapon.

Good idea 

4 часа назад, HeiligeRobbe сказал:

Well, in the Roadmap there are lines

WEAPON ADS SPEED REBALANCE
WEAPON EQUIP SPEED FIXES

so all we have to do is wait for new movement/animation to be implemented. 

5 hours ago, tynblpb said:

so all we have to do is wait for new movement/animation to be implemented.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor i need it

• Haha 1