Ale123Amico

Asians in EU servers dominating

What u mean by "dominating"?

Dominating in numbers?

Or dominating gameplay-wise?

If the latter then:

-Pff. What kind of domination it is with squad score around 1650 PPM?

9 минут назад, Ale123Amico сказал:

Still first. So they must be doing something good.

Match ended in 20 mins. Less than 5 first mins to capture all 6 points. 360 PPM for holding all CPs.It means that out of 20 mins no less than 15 mins their team was holding all CPs. It means that the whole enemy team didn't capture and hold more than 1 CP. The whole team was... SUCKING. 

39 minutes ago, Ale123Amico said:

Still first. So they must be doing something good.

or just your team was terrible AF

86/39 squad KD... barely 2+

Edited by Atway
  • Thanks 1

There are some really impressive AS players. I've played a bit on the AS servers lately when I've seen matches going and some of those guys were really tearing things up.

LOL I would like to know there Ping 🤣 200+

I was on an Asian Server its funny when you have a ping above 180 -220 they are not able to hit you 🤣

And then they start writing things i can not read.

I just meet this LAOGE guy and wiped the floor with him...he just camps same spots and he laggs in front of me as hell...

It looks like i don´t know how to discribe.He is doubled and stuttering looks like a ghost 😆.

On 1/19/2020 at 3:33 PM, Enigma said:

LOL I would like to know there Ping 🤣 200+

I was on an Asian Server its funny when you have a ping above 180 -220 they are not able to hit you 🤣

And then they start writing things i can not read.

I just meet this LAOGE guy and wiped the floor with him...he just camps same spots and he laggs in front of me as hell...

It looks like i don´t know how to discribe.He is doubled and stuttering looks like a ghost 😆.

Dude i live in Iran and EU has the best ping and is 180+ its the exact  opposite  of what you said they see me first and shoot first and when i try to kill them my hits wont register  its a pain in the ass i can barely kill when i play hardcore like 20-30 max kill in one match it wasn't always like this i remember when game lunched my ping was 110-100 and it was great but its not anymore .😭

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I used to play on Asian servers during NA down times with the 200+ ping with only a little bit of issue. Certainly had to play differently to compensate for being a 5th of a second in the past of the server but it was playable. 
Now you cant play the game with out the ping being too much of a issue even at 120+
NA players cant even play on EU right now unless they dont care about gameplay against other players that much.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Death said:

Dude i live in Iran and EU has the best ping and is 180+ its the exact  opposite  of what you said they see me first and shoot first and when i try to kill them my hits wont register  its a pain in the ass i can barely kill when i play hardcore like 20-30 max kill in one match it wasn't always like this i remember when game lunched my ping was 110-100 and it was great but its not anymore .😭

I played on Asian i guess 3 days ago and for me it was like shooting fishes in a barrel....sure sometimes i run into a walla or under the floor ...but i think it makes them frak out because you stuttter across the server....

SORRY i was wrong and checked my Ping is 330-356 XD

11 hours ago, Death said:

8 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

I used to play on Asian servers during NA down times with the 200+ ping with only a little bit of issue. Certainly had to play differently to compensate for being a 5th of a second in the past of the server but it was playable. 
Now you cant play the game with out the ping being too much of a issue even at 120+
NA players cant even play on EU right now unless they dont care about gameplay against other players that much.

same here, it all happened after 0.6. 

So it's not just my impression that the server performance, lags, ping etc. were at their best in 0.6. ^^ Although this is of course a problem I am happy that it's not just me. And I am playing on EU servers and living about 300km from Frankfurt.

• Like 2

On 1/17/2020 at 6:09 PM, Atway said:

or just your team was terrible AF

86/39 squad KD... barely 2+

Entered the match on the last 3 minutes, but if you wanna keep at it, go ahead.

1 hour ago, Ale123Amico said:

Entered the match on the last 3 minutes, but if you wanna keep at it, go ahead.

I said nothing about you. Just said that if your team lose, it doenst mean that the opposite team is good, maybe just your team is terrible.

I often see how bad enemy team is (in terms of "trying to win the match") but we lose because our team is even worse :)

Edited by Atway
  • Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 1:15 PM, Atway said:

I said nothing about you. Just said that if your team lose, it doenst mean that the opposite team is good, maybe just your team is terrible.

I often see how bad enemy team is (in terms of "trying to win the match") but we lose because our team is even worse :)

Yep that are my salty moments when full team camp and i feel like im the only one who is trying to capture.

Standart Scenario 4example@ Mosow Map

My hole Team is defending the Mainbase with 1shot weapon (Snipercamper)

Look at Scoreboard All 15 Teammates are ATT.

Description ATT: means you move to the marked spots and capture them. Capture Not Camp for this you have to choose DEV.

Description DEV: means you protect a marked spot against ATTs 🤣

And back to Topic YES Asien players Own the servers because they know how to play and how Squads work.

Greetings to [肆零壹]LAOGE  😜 and friends

P.S.: I played 3 matches with Laoge and friends nobody of them CAMP!!! Laoge was Squadleader  one order and ALL follow that is realy fun to play

Edited by Enigma
  • Like 1

On 1/29/2020 at 5:03 PM, Enigma said:

Yep that are my salty moments when full team camp and i feel like im the only one who is trying to capture.

Standart Scenario 4example@ Mosow Map

My hole Team is defending the Mainbase with 1shot weapon (Snipercamper)

Look at Scoreboard All 15 Teammates are ATT.

Description ATT: means you move to the marked spots and capture them. Capture Not Camp for this you have to choose DEV.

Description DEV: means you protect a marked spot against ATTs 🤣

And back to Topic YES Asien players Own the servers because they know how to play and how Squads work.

Greetings to [肆零壹]LAOGE  😜 and friends

P.S.: I played 3 matches with Laoge and friends nobody of them CAMP!!! Laoge was Squadleader  one order and ALL follow that is realy fun to play

this is the point of all games with conquering territories in w.w. 3 is even improved in that direction f51 has say it before they want tactical game 🤟 thank you god finally we have developing team with spirit for real tactical game ...

On 2/6/2020 at 11:49 AM, Hypnotic said:

this is the point of all games with conquering territories in w.w. 3 is even improved in that direction f51 has say it before they want tactical game 🤟 thank you god finally we have developing team with spirit for real tactical game ...

Yeah if you call permanent camping Tactical ...You are absolute right this is a great Tactical Shooter.

Dont get me wrong i want a tactical game and i liked WW³ for that. But what is tactical on playing as Squadleader Attacker and camp somewhere OFF the Map and fly around with the MiniDrone?? Even NOT marking enemies !!!Or camp as a Squadleader on Warsaw Map 25 Minutes on the ridge at C2 even he did not move 2m.

In the Chinese Squad they play a bit different... All attack logical spots like:

A1 2 guys

A2 2 guys and one guy runs for B1 or what is going to be captured by enemies...thats tactical.*point*

What makes me real salty is that you get now punished for a good ping or low latency with the region merge...

I DO NOT KNOW ANY GAME WHERE SOMETHING IS USED LIKE THIS imagine Battlefield would do this...

If you have a too high ping than dont play on this Server that simple...if you still want to play on it than you have to deal with the bad ping *point*...

I dont go on asien servers at Bf4 cos of the ping why should i...

22 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Yeah if you call permanent camping Tactical ...You are absolute right this is a great Tactical Shooter.

Dont get me wrong i want a tactical game and i liked WW³ for that. But what is tactical on playing as Squadleader Attacker and camp somewhere OFF the Map and fly around with the MiniDrone?? Even NOT marking enemies !!!Or camp as a Squadleader on Warsaw Map 25 Minutes on the ridge at C2 even he did not move 2m.

In the Chinese Squad they play a bit different... All attack logical spots like:

A1 2 guys

A2 2 guys and one guy runs for B1 or what is going to be captured by enemies...thats tactical.*point*

What makes me real salty is that you get now punished for a good ping or low latency with the region merge...

I DO NOT KNOW ANY GAME WHERE SOMETHING IS USED LIKE THIS imagine Battlefield would do this...

If you have a too high ping than dont play on this Server that simple...if you still want to play on it than you have to deal with the bad ping *point*...

I dont go on asien servers at Bf4 cos of the ping why should i...

Let's hope recon is more tactial since they are calling it a tactical royal 

The game need to be rebalancing and improve on many points the mini drone is not so team oriented but he have his disadvantages and the tactical part is theare and so far i not see other game to this scale ( and the marking things you mentioned is the things that kill BF series sorry but  it's not normal to be marked where you go ) .

the other thing that annoys me is my soldier yelling as bumpkin when something happens on the map - ( 

) 

And sorry i was misunderstood this [肆零壹]LAOGE and frends are the players who play the game and win that i mean ...

Edited by Hypnotic

Today 9.02.2020

The game just feels like a testing platform for PC performance  like a benchmark!!

Or an open world GTA 6 Shooting testrange with no sence and goal... just everyone run around like a headless chicken.

No Teamplay No Squadplay

(until you build  your own Squad with skilled friends but all my friends quit playing this)

Today playing on Polyarny my frames went down from 190 > 40..50 FPS when i was capturing A1.

The overall performance is now so bad that i just leave the servers now...

(Also when Game is over the game connects you now to SA,NA,OC servers with a 350Ping!!!

As i was playing it was like WFT is going on...??? Then Rozmo write im on Oceanian Server... *Press Alt+F4*)

I thought maybe some bottleneck by GPU???

But after playing with Afterburner and checking everything i figured out my CPU is idle at 18%

and GPU is at 50% RAM i got more than enough left 20GB

The game runs the same way then 10 month ago on my old Computer AMD FX8350

This is movement 9month later

Edited by Enigma

16 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Today 9.02.2020

The game just feels like a testing platform for PC performance  like a benchmark!!

Or an open world GTA 6 Shooting testrange with no sence and goal... just everyone run around like a headless chicken.

No Teamplay No Squadplay

(until you build  your own Squad with skilled friends but all my friends quit playing this)

Today playing on Polyarny my frames went down from 190 > 40..50 FPS when i was capturing A1.

The overall performance is now so bad that i just leave the servers now...

(Also when Game is over the game connects you now to SA,NA,OC servers with a 350Ping!!!

As i was playing it was like WFT is going on...??? Then Rozmo write im on Oceanian Server... *Press Alt+F4*)

I thought maybe some bottleneck by GPU???

But after playing with Afterburner and checking everything i figured out my CPU is idle at 18%

and GPU is at 50% RAM i got more than enough left 20GB

The game runs the same way then 10 month ago on my old Computer AMD FX8350

Since you mentioned it one my friend is overclocking maniak hi bagging me everyday since the birthday day on WW3 to run it on his machine ( only to torment his machine ) hi thing the game have great future in this sense :) .

On 2/7/2020 at 3:31 PM, Salt Lord said:

Let's hope recon is more tactial since they are calling it a tactical royal 

I guess NOT...sad to say but

The player base is more like a Call of Duty player base ...i mean the most player are Lone Wolf Full Camp playstyle.

When i play i always get mad about my squad...its just useless to have it!!!

They dont spawn on you to help because you are the Squadleader!! NOOO!!! They just use you as a running fighting Spawnbeacon.

Like you try to cap A and they spawn on you run away and instandly die....."WTF?"

What should be different in a new Recon mode??? just more camping till game timer is over??

Before adding another gamemode nobody plays maybe its better to get the game basics and performance perfect???

I would like to have a punish system for NOT follow Squadleader orders XD

• Thanks 1