Enigma

Squad and Why nobody helps the Leader?

As the Title says why are people in a Squad??

As far as i expierence there is NO NEED for a SQUADSYSTEM any more....Why?

*Because nobody in your Squad will even pee on you if you are on fire* NO HELP AT ALL

(I remeber my buddy Atway made a video of it i think? I can not find the link...)

A few month ago when i use to play with some of my friends the Squad makes sence. Because my friends know how to play and that there is a reward for following orders.

Even on the map loading Screens was an instruction "How important a Squad is and how to cap points for Score"

But since they all stopped playing WW³ ,because of the performance and less Servers with Maps they like to play on.(NOT AGAIN SMOLENSK)

I play with ...let me say it feels like very bad AI support you are playing with at the moment.

People just use a Squadleader as mobile fighting Spawnbeacon...

EXAMPLE: You are the Squadleader and set attack marker on C1 where you need your Squad to help you.But they spawn on you while you are capping C1 point and instandly run away to A1 or somewhere....WTF????

This just made me quit the game cos the teamplay is gone...everyone is just playing Lonewolf or run around like a headless Chicken and camp somewhere close to a flag to Spawnrape.

I like the game so much and i dont need...

NEW MAPS ...open up Moscow map (Shopping Mal)

NEW WEAPONS...(since the weights of the guns and attachments you have should be fixed first)

NEW Uniform

NEW GAMEMODE

So my Idea is first it should be possibel to lock a Squad.So that Teamkillers can not stalk you  XD

and if possibel a friend join. That a friend who klicks on Steam "Join game" is in your Squad...that would be cool

Also somekind of better Squadscore or punish for NOT follow orders*command refusal*

Or the Squadmembers who make command refusal get minus score or kicked

At the moment Squadmembers just makes me RAGE... that i went playing TDM

I do agree that squad play is just absent atm. But when you play with players who have played for a long time, like people with [GiD] or other tags and people on the forums and discord, you will notice they will follow order way more frequently. A few days ago I played with some people I see on these forums a lot and I was the SL, we played way more like a team than when I play with other random people. Most of the time there's like, one or two people moving with you or at least going to the marked objective.

Yes, there should be more incentive to play as a squad. This can be achieved by:

• Making strikes way more expensive.
  • Making squad play (following orders, objective kills) more rewarding.

The weapons will be re-balanced closer to 1.0 (I think even after the customization screen rework, which is also planned close to 1.0 (don't quote me on that)).

A lot of things will be reworked, like the squad manager and the ability to join in friend's games.

Once (or if) server and client optimization is good enough we will get the Warzone Large maps back, which include areas like the mall on Moscow and the train station on Warsaw.
If we don't get those back, we will see them in other game modes such as Breakthrough.

Right now they focus on optimization and bug fixing. I just think the build up of the game went wrong and there are things fundamentally broken, like the lighting in this game (for real though, flashlights just don't work in dark area's and night maps and the parking garage is so damn dark...)
Don't get me wrong, I love the game and really like the devs and I'm very patient. It has just been over a year and lighting is still an issue.

Yeah you took the word of my mouth....

• Make Strikes only available for helping Squad...like Squad points or Squad Score
  • YES more rewarding and the task for the Squad should be clear like Defend or Attacker Squad.So the campers can pick a Defender Squad and i don´t get mad about my hole Squad camping somewhere. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr😜

There are still people that camp there ass off till the get the anoying heli drone. Than they make 80+ kills but they are absolute useless to there Team...

(thank god that thing is now ez to kill)

I hope so much that they don´t add new contend like the brakyou gamemode nobody plays...

I would be happy if my teleporting and invisibility stops or the turrets on vehicle do damage 🤣

Thats why i do never use vehicles you can not kill with them 😂

Edited by Enigma

22 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Yeah you took the word of my mouth....

• Make Strikes only available for helping Squad...like Squad points or Squad Score
  • YES more rewarding and the task for the Squad should be clear like Defend or Attacker Squad.So the campers can pick a Defender Squad and i don´t get mad about my hole Squad camping somewhere. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr😜

There are still people that camp there ass off till the get the anoying heli drone. Than they make 80+ kills but they are absolute useless to there Team...

(thank god that thing is now ez to kill)

I hope so much that they don´t add new contend like the brakyou gamemode nobody plays...

I would be happy if my teleporting and invisibility stops or the turrets on vehicle do damage 🤣

Thats why i do never use vehicles you can not kill with them 😂

Tell me, when was the last time u actually saw someone dominating in a heli drone? And what heli drone weapon were they using? 

1 hour ago, Salt Lord said:

Tell me, when was the last time u actually saw someone dominating in a heli drone? And what heli drone weapon were they using? 

3 days ago using MGs name was some Chinese

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

3 days ago using MGs name was some Chinese

Heli is actually extreamly weak right now and can be destroyed in 50-60 5.56 AR shots but right now it currently has a bug where it's hitbox glitches out so that's why he didn't die 2 min after spawing like most do 😅

Screenshot_20200116_215024.jpg