Sign in to follow this  
ೞoℓf✌

10 questions for devs

Hello dear Developers! @Ragir I want to ask some questions: 

1. How soon can we try 0.9?
  2. Is it planned to release version 1.0 until 01/04/2020 ?
  3. Have you prepared some new maps for us? All new maps will be after 1.0 version ?
  4. Will we contol Fighter aircraft, Jetfighters. Will aerial combat be presented not by helicopters?
  5. Will we see patched vechicle HUD 1.0, with correct heli HUD and AA vechicle ?
  6. Will u add more free vechicle on base like in bf?
  7. Will u change breakthrough mode? What ideas do u have ?
  8. With the advent of menu 2.0, what will happen to the global map?  Will the supply system remain? Will it work correctly giving bonuses, or is something completely different waiting for us?
  9. Will we see the general list of servers in one place, without dividing by EU / USA / ... etc. before 1.0 ? soon after 1.0 ?
  10. Will models be added to change the face of the character?

22 hours ago, ೞoℓf✌ said:
  • How soon can we try 0.9?
  • Is it planned to release version 1.0 until 01/04/2020 ?

Unfortunately, I can't answer those two :/

Have you prepared some new maps for us? All new maps will be after 1.0 version ?

There's a lot of content planned for after 1.0, with 9 maps being there when 1.0 hits and more being added after the full release.

ill we contol Fighter aircraft, Jetfighters. Will aerial combat be presented not by helicopters?

There are not current plans to implement flyable aircraft, this is mainly due to how maps are constructed and the fact that we don't feel like this would really influence the gameplay in a positive way.

Will we see patched vechicle HUD 1.0, with correct heli HUD and AA vechicle ?

Yes :P

Will u add more free vechicle on base like in bf?

This is to be seen, we've added a new one last big patch and we'll be changing and balancing how many and which vehicles there are for free.

Will u change breakthrough mode? What ideas do u have ?

There's a few things we want to change in BRE, but overall it's mostly done. Changes will be centered around clearer instructions and tweaking timers, spawns and point locations mostly. We have an option to make singular and triple points as well, we'd like to play around with this.

With the advent of menu 2.0, what will happen to the global map?  Will the supply system remain? Will it work correctly giving bonuses, or is something completely different waiting for us?

The Metagame will be changed so it's easier to use and works mostly in the background.

Will we see the general list of servers in one place, without dividing by EU / USA / ... etc. before 1.0 ? soon after 1.0 ?

Before 1.0, we're working on it right now. We'll merge the regions together and all servers will be seen by all players.

Will models be added to change the face of the character?

I don't have anything to say about this one, but it would be weird to have just one dude clone running around :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ragir said:

I don't have anything to say about this one, but it would be weird to have just one dude clone running around :P

why not?:D

image.thumb.png.9209b2918782bc50dd5297d9c928f305.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Any leaks about new metagame? I am really interested in it :D What will change, how is work going on it, it will be in 1.0 or before?

And next one about new customization system, it was said about it in WR long time ago, how is progress on it? Will we have a chance to see it with new animations system?

If you can't response for any i wll understand but hope you will be able to tell sth :D. Or maybe next "ask me anything" session?