Question

16 answers to this question

Только что, Atway сказал:

havent played metro map in BF3/4 and read all your argues. I think it can be a good map that fit WW3 gameplay only if there will be not just massacre in a corridor, but a many various paths to all points (like 3-4 ways to any point)

Well, it IS massacre in a corridor. To be fair in 3 corridors. Tight corridors. 32v32 and 3corridors. And that's why it's the MOST POPULAR MAP EVAH! Because there u can grind points and there is brainless meatgrinder. Take into account that in new age BFs FF is Off.

And I'll never be tired to post the video with epitome of Metro gameplay. This is what they want. It's here u r supposed to use "teamwork and some brains".

Devs, sometimes I think that there rly should be downvote button. Here I'll press it even if I'll have to pay it.

30 минут назад, Majestec сказал:

he didnt mean to steal the map, more like a map similar to metro style where its stright line with few side ways that focus more on pushing the enemy team back to their base with few capture points and  constant gun fighting with many players in same area.

Try Warsaw Breakthrough. Straight line. Push style. Few capture points. Constant gunfighting. Many players in the same area.

Everything u want. Full course menu.

• Like 1

I don't understand, you want us to steal the map from Battlefield games?

44 минуты назад, Ragir сказал:

I'm sure it was about u making another braindead meatgrinder map. Be it Paris or Hamburg - doesn't matter. Just because they're in Europe and WW3 ATM is in Europe.

9 минут назад, Wikstone сказал:

Breakthrough and warzone are different gamemodes.

And WW3 and BF are different games. WW3 is much more hardcore TTK-wise and doesn't have one of the core BF mechanics - revive. And without constant revives there would not be "constant gunfighting". I thought it was clear as a day for everyone who has played WW3 even a little.

For those who don't know. There was a 25v25 match on PTE on Warsaw in December. And u know what? Match ended but we were still on 1st capture point. U can't capture the CP on linear map in WW3 when it's more than 10v10. NEVER.

So, u want a braindead meatgrinder map, that would be unplayable in WW3 with its mechanics. 

We've always wanted our game to promote smart play and playing as a team and if you do that, you can really change the course of the game, I don't think a stalemate in one corridor is something we're interested in, but this doesn't mean we won't have some spots like on Metro - for now Breakthrough is probably the closest you'll get and sometimes it is an absolute meatgrinder 😜

49 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

And WW3 and BF are different games. WW3 is much more hardcore TTK-wise and doesn't have one of the core BF mechanics - revive. And without constant revives there would not be "constant gunfighting". I thought it was clear as a day for everyone who has played WW3 even a little.

For those who don't know. There was a 25v25 match on PTE on Warsaw in December. And u know what? Match ended but we were still on 1st capture point. U can't capture the CP on linear map in WW3 when it's more than 10v10. NEVER.

So, u want a braindead meatgrinder map, that would be unplayable in WW3 with its mechanics. 

I think you got it wrong. Your so called meatgrinder is where you need teamwork and some brains.

• Confused 2

havent played metro map in BF3/4 and read all your argues. I think it can be a good map that fit WW3 gameplay only if there will be not just massacre in a corridor, but a many various paths to all points (like 3-4 ways to any point)

3 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Well, it IS massacre in a corridor. To be fair in 3 corridors. Tight corridors. 32v32 and 3corridors.

i played BF1 Fort Vaux - same here, 3 corridors, grenade spam and so on. But WW3 is 15v15 and with 3-4 ways to any point, with many different paths and possibilities to flank it should be better in terms of gameplay

3 минуты назад, Atway сказал:

i played BF1 Fort Vaux - same here, 3 corridors, grenade spam and so on. But WW3 is 15v15 and with 3-4 ways to any point, with many different paths and possibilities to flank it should be better in terms of gameplay

They want the map that'll look like Warsaw WZ that's limited to 2 paths: from A1 to B1 and from A2 to B1. And I'm afraid I'm talking about WZ Large version of the map.

tynblpb nice one :D BF series are far far faaar .... away from tactical experience and Operation Metro / Locker are best example for complete chaos.

I hate the constant spawning it's not tactical and most important not real experience ( here we trying to do something special because that we not have revive mechanic and some other brave ideas ) so i thing best map as Bf maps in w.w.3 will be tight place with many directions and cover positions as i try to proposal it before to DICE and to F51 ( Ea not care for them old products / f51 i guess it's too early for such brave step because w.w.3 las on alfa stage and the forum is isn't existed in that time ) i hope now with so much people on this conversation i will get some succes 2 companies made somthing we nead 1st. OVERKILL Software 2nd. Vertigo Games watch here :

ofcourse 100% no need to be same ( let it be sophisticated , upgradet and perfected version by comunity and the devs - this map  will be real jewel in the crown of w.w.3 ) and eveybody will be happy because we have streets in every place on the earth ( it will be Real Life Locations as it's the info on the official page , we will have the masaca we need of , the tactical advantages , no nead of too much models i think it will reduce significantly the load on the client hardware and its complete in the spirit of the game his majesty street battle ) .

Edited by Hypnotic

On 1/20/2020 at 6:37 PM, Ragir said:

If you say battlefied metro everybody knows what you are talking about, that was the idea of thread name. 

Please no. I'm a long time battlefield fan and I love metro and locker but it doesn't fit ww3 at all.

On 1/19/2020 at 6:33 PM, Wikstone said:

One of the most popular map in battlefield 3/4 is metro, maybe we should have one. Maybe Paris or Hamburg.

I was saying the same thing, and i believe its even will better on ww3.

15 hours ago, Ragir said:

he didnt mean to steal the map, more like a map similar to metro style where its stright line with few side ways that focus more on pushing the enemy team back to their base with few capture points and  constant gun fighting with many players in same area.

i wish the f51 team consider at least one map to be like this.

46 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

Try Warsaw Breakthrough. Straight line. Push style. Few capture points. Constant gunfighting. Many players in the same area.

Breakthrough and warzone are different gamemodes.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

i dont think you understod what im trying to say, perhaps i explained it poorly.