Death

How to report?

Poor guy, he was pwned by Gacek IIRC, raged and now he's going to be reported.

Plz, take into consideration that guy with 7hrs total was getting killed by Gacek again and again. It can be too much for newcomers.😅 Even I'm sometimes thinking that he has no-recoil macros enabled.

4 hours ago, Atway said:

can we report toxic behavior via hacks@worldrwar3.com? Cause I did so :)

Sure, but we changing some things at this moment and this is the fastest way, we did that for Discord users as they are not using forums so often.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, weedtime said:

Sure, but we changing some things at this moment and this is the fastest way, we did that for Discord users as they are not using forums so often.

well, if we started talking about toxic and racist kids reporting, can you reveal the secret information for how long such players can be banned? I understand that you may not know it exactly, but approximately at least

22 minutes ago, Atway said:

well, if we started talking about toxic and racist kids reporting, can you reveal the secret information for how long such players can be banned? I understand that you may not know it exactly, but approximately at least

Well, it depends on behavior, as far I know, we can choose 24h, 72h and permanent ban which is visible on Steam profile.

7 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Plz, take into consideration that guy with 7hrs total was getting killed by Gacek again and again. It can be too much for newcomers

is it really so much, that he started typing some racist and toxic stuff once he noticed cyrrillic symbols in the chat from me and you who did nothing to him?

P.S. I remember the most epic phrase "more than 50 kills - ez autoban by stats!" :D

27 minutes ago, weedtime said:

we can choose 24h, 72h

well, not really much imo. Thanks

Edited by Atway

13 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Plz, take into consideration that guy with 7hrs total was getting killed by Gacek again and again. It can be too much for newcomers.😅 Even I'm sometimes thinking that he has no-recoil macros enabled.

since update after 0.6 the net code and hitreg is shit. 

Gecek cheating ? i dont think so, however he always seems have one sec reaction time ahead of me everytime, not because im bad player but because of the delay. he always seems to kill me with two bullets but im sure in his screen its different and i need more bullets to kill him because of the MASSIVE DELAY. he is not the only one tho. 90% of times i die before HE IS EVEN AIMING, how the fu$k someone can counter that 1v1 face to face. 

playing against him or some others doesnt feel fair at all and it is frustrating. no matter the skills or even better than him you still have disadvantage which is again not fair. 

i hope the devs have planes for the net code or hitreg what ever called because for the most players it is doesnt make any sense right now.

many of my steam friends accusing him of cheating but im pretty sure its the delay related to server or ping.

Edited by Majestec
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Majestec said:

imo hitreg is good, same for netcode. The only issue i see here is the ping - for me its always 80-120. So yeah its really "funny" to play vs skilled players which sometimes i dont even see due to the high ping :) but no doubt the overall performance became MUCH better than it was lets say in 0.4

Edited by Atway
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Majestec said:

Gecek cheating ? i dont think so, however he always seems have one sec reaction time ahead of me everytime, not because im bad player but because of the delay. he always seems to kill me with two bullets but im sure in his screen its different and i need more bullets to kill him because of the MASSIVE DELAY. he is not the only one tho. 90% of times i die before HE IS EVEN AIMING, how the fu$k someone can counter that 1v1 face to face. 

playing against him or some others doesnt feel fair at all and it is frustrating. no matter the skills or even better than him you still under advantage which as again not fair. 

i hope the devs have planes for the net code or hitreg what ever called because for the most players it is doesnt make any sense right now.

many of my steam friends accusing him of cheating but im pretty sure its the delay related to server or ping.

I can hardly agree more.

@AtwayWhen playing against you I had similar problems a couple of months ago (don't know when we last met on the server) :DOn my screen I clearly did hit you but apparently you where already somewhere else. ^^  Then I die before you even turned to me. The ping is an issue here for sure but I am not sure if it is the only contributing factor.

Edit: To make this clear, as Majestec I don't want to accuse anybody of cheating. On the contrary I am 99% sure I never met any cheater in WW3, and I am 100% sure nobody from the forum is. It's just like Majestec desribed. Getting killed by someone not even aiming at you, or running full sprint towards you just to teleport back a couple of meters and suddenly ADSing, or getting killed by superbullets is annoying.

Edited by HeiligeRobbe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

@AtwayWhen playing against you I had similar problems a couple of months ago (don't know when we last met on the server) :DOn my screen I clearly did hit you but apparently you where already somewhere else. ^^  Then I die before you even turned to me. The ping is an issue here for sure but I am not sure if it is the only contributing factor.

yep. as i said same here =\ Often I die behind a corner or someone kills me not even looking at me. Its all about ping, I hope devs will fix it till 1.0

• Like 2