Majestec

Guide to reduce ping and improve hitreg [Ethernet Properties]

lately many people have issues with the hitreg and high ping, this guide might improve it and it will be different from player to another.

after searching alot for fixs online, changing ethernet properties seems the most useful one.

- it is revertable if the changes did not improve anything.

- players with old and weak CPUs might get less fps and preformance.

first, go to Network Connection, right click on The Ethernet - properties then Configure.

Test 1: disable all of these:-

- Flow Control

- Interrupt Moderation

- Large Send offload

- Jumbo Frame

play one game or more to see if there is any improvement or test with other games.

Test 2: Disable all in Test 1 and these:-

- all with (Checksum Offload)

- Receive Side Scaling - leave this if you have weak CPU

- Priority & VLAN

play one game or more to see if there is any improvement or test with other games.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

I will definitely try this out :) Thanks!

np, i hope it helps or reduce the issue at least

Yeah great Post Dude.

I allready did the most settings and my hitreg is very good against NA 130ms players or RU 80-100ms...but against Ultra high Pingers above 350ms latency No Chance.

Im dead before i hear the shot!!!! The Game needs a Ping lock or Region lock above 150ms autokick... or maybe all EU players start using Unicorn software 🤣

Is it allowed? Does EAC bann you for using?

• Thanks 1

On 3/9/2020 at 5:38 PM, Enigma said:

Yeah great Post Dude.

I allready did the most settings and my hitreg is very good against NA 130ms players or RU 80-100ms...but against Ultra high Pingers above 350ms latency No Chance.

Im dead before i hear the shot!!!! The Game needs a Ping lock or Region lock above 150ms autokick... or maybe all EU players start using Unicorn software 🤣

Is it allowed? Does EAC bann you for using?

how is that even possible when my ping gets that high i dont see anyone and i just die and if i shoot at someone they wont die i dont understand why would you say this xd by the way game never shows anyone ping, they probably had less ping then you not higher

6 minutes ago, Death said:

how is that even possible when my ping gets that high i dont see anyone and i just die and if i shoot at someone they wont die i dont understand why would you say this xd by the way game never shows anyone ping, they probably had less ping then you not higher

I do see the enemies but it is like my bullets do not reach the enemie.  Yesterday I had a match against 肆零壹  and  艺术就是派大星 I shoot 肆零壹  3 times in the face. I see the blood spread and from the 3 hit i get a Pink hitmarker but 肆零壹  just turned and "Wam" Dead before i hear the shoot. Or they kill you when you are allready 1sec or 2m behind cover.

You have to turn Ping or latency graph ON by yourself. Here grafik.thumb.png.189a2d8f1d6c320f7326a6c26305f0ba.png

8 hours ago, Enigma said:

I do see the enemies but it is like my bullets do not reach the enemie.  Yesterday I had a match against 肆零壹  and  艺术就是派大星 I shoot 肆零壹  3 times in the face. I see the blood spread and from the 3 hit i get a Pink hitmarker but 肆零壹  just turned and "Wam" Dead before i hear the shoot. Or they kill you when you are allready 1sec or 2m behind cover.

You have to turn Ping or latency graph ON by yourself. Here grafik.thumb.png.189a2d8f1d6c320f7326a6c26305f0ba.png

i know that i meant game only shows your ping not their and who know where they live you cant tell just by name i have friends that just do that for fun.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Death said:

i know that i meant game only shows your ping not their and who know where they live you cant tell just by name i have friends that just do that for fun.

Yeah thats lame you cant see there latency.But i ask Laoge,艺术就是派大星 what his Ping is he say 150Ping.I guess ping 270 maybe but latency way higher.I also have a lot of friends working and living  in China HK and Shenzhen.

So when I play with some of my friends from China Battlefield 4 they always get kicked from MY OWN BF SERVER because of the Ping.

When i open the Remotetool for the Server i see there latency ALWAYS above 280-320.

So to me ... i don´t know maybe go download AAA Call of Duty Warzone it for free at the moment. But there you will meet a lot of Cheaters.

As most Cheat selling sides have allready Cheats for it and having fun owning the servers like AA ,TMC,WH and many many more

You don not believe me okay HERE WE GO

Damn i wish there will be  HARDWARE BANS for CHEATING !!!

In China you can go to I.net cafe rent a PC for gaming with Cheats allready installed for CS,Destiny2,Bf3,Bf4,Bf1,Bf5,CoD and many more. Friend send me Pictures via QQ app thats Chinese Whatsapp.

You also can get a private coder for 90bucks that makes a private hack for you.Close to NOT DECTECTABLE.

Thats why i liked WW3 EAC will do the job is my hope.

Edited by Enigma
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

Yeah thats lame you cant see there latency.But i ask Laoge,艺术就是派大星 what his Ping is he say 150Ping.I guess ping 270 maybe but latency way higher.I also have a lot of friends working and living  in China HK and Shenzhen.

So when I play with some of my friends from China Battlefield 4 they always get kicked from MY OWN BF SERVER because of the Ping.

When i open the Remotetool for the Server i see there latency ALWAYS above 280-320.

So to me ... i don´t know maybe go download AAA Call of Duty Warzone it for free at the moment. But there you will meet a lot of Cheaters.

As most Cheat selling sides have allready Cheats for it and having fun owning the servers like AA ,TMC,WH and many many more

You don not believe me okay HERE WE GO

Damn i wish there will be  HARDWARE BANS for CHEATING !!!

In China you can go to I.net cafe rent a PC for gaming with Cheats allready installed for CS,Destiny2,Bf3,Bf4,Bf1,Bf5,CoD and many more. Friend send me Pictures via QQ app thats Chinese Whatsapp.

You also can get a private coder for 90bucks that makes a private hack for you.Close to NOT DECTECTABLE.

Who needs MW when you have Halo MCC on PC ... Halo for life 😎 by the way EAC sucks too i can easily make no recoils with c++ and it never get detected i have seen lots of cheaters in games with EAC it only bans cheap and bad cheats and WW3 doesnt have lots of player base i see everyone every day xd there is no need to cheat in WW3 if game had like 120k players you will see cheaters!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Enigma said:

there are no cheaters in WW3 because there are no players. Once the game become popular there will be cheaters as well. For now there is no reason to make them, because there is no one to buy them

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Atway said:

there are no cheaters in WW3 because there are no players. Once the game become popular there will be cheaters as well. For now there is no reason to make them, because there is no one to buy them

How do you know?🙈

grafik.thumb.png.f8b9b15a87ecc37c9f6d1380170b6ec8.png

Dude did i say there are Cheaters in WW³?

NO I just sad I hope EAC will do the job. I mean a better job as PB did and does!!

ATM No big Cheat seller codes Cheat for WW3 as they have problems with EAC and there are not enough players to get the interest of AA,TM,WX and others.

As far as a Cheat Coder told me 🤪

P.S.: In my opinion  HARDWARE ID BANNS real HWID BANNS not such you can fake with a HWspoofer

Edited by Enigma

ok ok lets stick to the topic and stop discuss cheats ;)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Atway said:

ok ok lets stick to the topic and stop discuss cheats ;)

Hmkay...😋

@Death

Yeah i see a tut for bloody mouse with norecoil...but not for other mouse like i use for example?? I guess you could use AHK to mkae one but EAC will find it!?

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Yeah i see a tut for bloody mouse with norecoil...but not for other mouse like i use for example?? I guess you could use AHK to mkae one but EAC will find it!?

macros are almost undetectable. But "almost" doesnt mean 100%... And usage of such bullsh!t is a shame :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Enigma said:

Hmkay...😋

@Death

no ahk is very old  and risky you can make it with c++ easily .