Sign in to follow this  
Lleksor

[EU] Squadies Needed

Me and I’m my friend are looking for some players to join our squad of an evening’s [Around 7pm UK Time]. While we take it serious ( I don’t like losing), we do want to have fun also, so we don’t have time for toxic people. We have been running as a duo so far, as finding good team mates who follow or give orders is hard to come by in game. But running as a team of 2 has it’s challenges, such as running into other 4-5 man enemy teams. So hoping to find some more like minded people ;) If your interested let me know and I’ll arrange sharing Steam IDs etc.

Welcome to ww3

you can add me on steam Majestec. 

Usually we are 3 people so we can squad up

• Thanks 1

i haven't played in long time because fps drops but has improved by now i also got sick off losing with crap players all i can say is im bit better then avg when i get going. i have no problem taking orders or giving them lol talk about tactics follow the objectives   add me ROLAND303 i also have teamspeak with other clan we could use it i dont play with them any more only one or 2 players the games thy play i think are rubbish lol

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Roland said:

i haven't played in long time because fps drops but has improved by now i also got sick off losing with crap players all i can say is im bit better then avg when i get going. i have no problem taking orders or giving them lol talk about tactics follow the objectives   add me ROLAND303 i also have teamspeak with other clan we could use it i dont play with them any more only one or 2 players the games thy play i think are rubbish lol

Cool. Will add you. Thanks

Nevermind!!

Seems like nobody wants to Squad... or play together

Greetings

⚞⅀ℕⅈↅϻÅ⚟

Edited by Enigma
Community sucks...no invite after 10 days

If you still playin, im in... Just bought this game yesterday and I am liking this game more and more as it is my cup of tea of its concept, hit me up n lets play!!

Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2020 at 2:32 AM, AliG said:

If you still playin, im in... Just bought this game yesterday and I am liking this game more and more as it is my cup of tea of its concept, hit me up n lets play!!

here is my profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974537918/

but at least seems game is going to die 🥴...No Teamplay or Squadplay. If you dare to ask your Squad/Team for help you get stupid answeres.

Or get told to "Shut the Fuck up"

Also there are these "Dont know how to" players like Reisender Zwei or Batterie1974. They do not realy help  or try to play as Squad or Team.

Because they think this is a Chatroom with Shootingrange features 🤣

He20200401111816_1.thumb.jpg.03899d3612710bd9bedc0d7c36e1f5c6.jpgre are some impressions...i could upload the videos as well 😜

Antisozial DURACEL.png

Antisozial DURACEL2.png

Antisozial DURACEL3.jpg

Antisozial DURACEL4.jpg

Antisozial DURACEL5.jpg

20200321102834_1.jpg

20200321110243_1.jpg

20200401111930_1.jpg

Edited by Enigma

Omg you actually took all that effort to post all those pics, you must be very tired of these people 🤣🤣🤣

Sent the invitation... I think the developers are planning a very big advertising campaign once they get the game sorted, you don't see weekly updates like that without a big plan ahead, lets just hope, wait and see what happens.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, AliG said:

Omg you actually took all that effort to post all those pics, you must be very tired of these people 🤣🤣🤣

Sent the invitation... I think the developers are planning a very big advertising campaign once they get the game sorted, you don't see weekly updates like that without a big plan ahead, lets just hope, wait and see what happens.

Its not effort just hit F12 😜 and then "ALT+Z" to record. I am used to it from Bf3 and 4 to report Cheater to BF4DB. I wish i meet these idiots in Bf4 i would wipe the floor with them. 😋

But yeah they are realy anoying and retarded ...if you want to do good Squadplay and you have Sputnik or Duracel in your Squad or team forget it CoD players.

I also recorded him and Sputnik to have a proof that they do not help at all and if you ask for help? Well you see the Screenshots 🤣 "Shut the fuck up"

I also had guys who teamkill me because i am anoying!!!! How can i dare to give commands? Fuck me!!! 🙈

At the moment i just look here first https://steamcharts.com/app/674020 but it seems like the last players who played it quit as well.

I had 40 friends who played it now there are maybe 2-4 left to play with.

How should i know it is you?? there are 100 of AliG in Steam?

P.S.: To me it feels like the Developers are leaving the game to let it die. I mean if this would be your baby what would you do to get attention to this??

EVERYTHING??

But here are no more news about what will happen or when or even IF!

So to me it looks like the Devs give up on it.

Edited by Enigma

5 hours ago, Enigma said:

Its not effort just hit F12 😜 and then "ALT+Z" to record. I am used to it from Bf3 and 4 to report Cheater to BF4DB. I wish i meet these idiots in Bf4 i would wipe the floor with them. 😋

But yeah they are realy anoying and retarded ...if you want to do good Squadplay and you have Sputnik or Duracel in your Squad or team forget it CoD players.

I also recorded him and Sputnik to have a proof that they do not help at all and if you ask for help? Well you see the Screenshots 🤣 "Shut the fuck up"

I also had guys who teamkill me because i am anoying!!!! How can i dare to give commands? Fuck me!!! 🙈

At the moment i just look here first https://steamcharts.com/app/674020 but it seems like the last players who played it quit as well.

I had 40 friends who played it now there are maybe 2-4 left to play with.

How should i know it is you?? there are 100 of AliG in Steam?

P.S.: To me it feels like the Developers are leaving the game to let it die. I mean if this would be your baby what would you do to get attention to this??

EVERYTHING??

But here are no more news about what will happen or when or even IF!

So to me it looks like the Devs give up on it.

My friend code: 69569956

https://s.team/p/gdh-mtpg/TTQVJDKD

Shit is funny man thank god i didnt run to anyone like that yet.

I still dont know why didnt I buy BF4 yet, i spent hundreds of hours on it on PS4.. All i can see from the developers is that they are developing "something" not sure what their goals are anymore, i saw one of the developers on discord playing WW3 so i guess he/she was testing or something maybe...?

On 4/2/2020 at 4:37 PM, AliG said:

My friend code: 69569956

https://s.team/p/gdh-mtpg/TTQVJDKD

Shit is funny man thank god i didnt run to anyone like that yet.

I still dont know why didnt I buy BF4 yet, i spent hundreds of hours on it on PS4.. All i can see from the developers is that they are developing "something" not sure what their goals are anymore, i saw one of the developers on discord playing WW3 so i guess he/she was testing or something maybe...?

LOL the onyl Dev is see play is Rozmo...sometimes ,maybe once in a month.