Artaxiad300062

New Banning System

On 2/3/2020 at 8:28 PM, weedtime said:

Ragir hasn't been online yet, I'm also waiting for clarification... Idk if any other Dev can confirm this besides Ragir.

Still no reply...

3 hours ago, Salt Lord said:

Ragir has been gone for a few days now 

I sure hope everything is ok and that they are just too busy on the game to interact with the community.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Salt Lord said:

Ragir has been gone for a few days now 

He posted something as recent as three days ago and its been a week since he was pinged here and apparently asked directly by weedtime for some clarity.
I'm not saying drop everything and come rushing to the forum. But he's certainly been around and hasn't offered any insight. Damn shame that only one developer seems to be able to answer the question. 

Edited by @PRUNKgaming

On 2/1/2020 at 6:49 AM, Majestec said:

Permanent ban should be only for cheaters.

- toxic players in chat should be banned from chat for certain amount of time.

- toxic players who friendlyfire teammates on purpose should get redflag that the damage they should dealt on teammates return to them instead. (If that hard to implement, after killing one teammate with redflag he get kicked of the match immediately)

i wrote this then saw Prunkgaming comment, i think it is the best solution. 

This^

• Like 1

I'm going to have to check this to be 100% sure, but AFAIK only Valve can issue VAC bans, we are issuing game bans. Sorry for the mixup! This one is one me, I'll make sure to fix this in the WR as well.

As for my absence, I'm taking some time off community work as it's impacting my sleep and work overall and I need to focus on making sure the game is done, I'll come back as soon as possible ^^

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Difference in culture among Euros I notice is that they are much more likely to be pro censorship which some even thinking minor censorship is a positive or not so bad thing.

Americans love freedom to do say pretty much anything. A lot thought this was going to be more restrictive of speech another thing was that VAC bans for not hacking is a big Yikes.
Your game if you think that you should ban a person for TKing because you cant get a good system for it then I disagree but its not unreasonable. If its part of the game its the devs fault but that's a different issue then issuing VAC bans for behavior.

If you arent issuing VAC bans and its just perma bans then its not as big of a deal as before.