Sign in to follow this  
Aviators

WW3 eGames (esports)

WW3 can become an egames?

What is the procedure, what are the requirements?

it would be nice if it became that. I hope so.

13 hours ago, Aviators said:

WW3 can become an egames?

in case of success only

13 hours ago, Aviators said:

What is the procedure, what are the requirements?

the game isnt finished yet, its not popular yet - too early to determine such requirements. Especially taking into account that 1st question is not resolved

• Thanks 1

For a game to get into Esports it has to be very competitive. Meaning that you can only win if you and your team have more skill than the enemy team.

This can be achieved in two ways:

1. Complex movement and/or button combo's (think LoL, Halo CE through 5, Rocket League, CoD BO3).
  2. Teamwork, tactics and movement (think CS:GO, Squad).

In the state of the game right now I don't think it'll be Esport worthy, unless the TTK is reduced and recoil increased.

• Thanks 1

Yeah if they increased the recoil and did some other things they might be able to make it a esport (if it was popular enough)

breakthrough would probably work for the mode too seeing as that’s smaller. Also If someone could gather the players they could make their own e-sports league I’m sure the developers would support it. I’m not good enough to play in it but if it did exist I would watch it if it was streamed anywhere.

15 hours ago, Atway said:

btw recon can be a nice competetive gamemode

I wanted to say this but wasn't sure what would pass NDA. I suppose this is fine as it doesn't give any details.

Yeah I think it would be great

16 minutes ago, nubbits said:

I wanted to say this but wasn't sure what would pass NDA. I suppose this is fine as it doesn't give any details.

yep, no details here, it doesnt break NDA. The main idea was the thought that "recon = tactical teamplay, tactical teamplay = competetive"

• Like 1

They have a fair way to go performance wise but I believe people would really like it.

The base gameplay isnt built to be a competitive game. Its more moved to be milsimy with random gun sway, hyper fast TTK, low skill ceiling, and issues like headglitching. Fast TTK combined with higher latency means abuse peakers advantage will be the peak of high end gameplay.
The only competitiveness you are getting is meta level stuff like how to win a gamemode instead of who is the most skilled.

The game isnt going to get popular either. plenty of games in better positions then WW3 have died harder with no comeback. Theres worse games out there doing much better with more bugs and worse optimization are bad graphics because the gameplay is rock solid.

7 часов назад, TZoningHard сказал:

hyper fast TTK

CS and COD:MW have faster TTK. Even BF3 has like 0.066 TTK with AEK-971 headshotting you near 10 meters.

7 часов назад, TZoningHard сказал:

Theres worse games out there doing much better with more bugs and worse optimization are bad graphics because the gameplay is rock solid.

Which games have worse optmisation? WW3 can drop below 20 FPS on Smolensk even on my i9-9900k. Escape From Tarkov? It had below 1000 players online a year ago, probably even less now.

On 2/23/2020 at 12:25 PM, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

CS and COD:MW have faster TTK.

Hhahaha. No.
CoD:MW does not have a fast TTK. They nerfed the TTK pretty early on. I don't call 4 shots fast... Better examples are Insurgency: Sandstorm and Squad.

It had below 1000 players online a year ago, probably even less now.

Also wrong, EFT had a popularity boost because of Twitch streamers. The game was very popular a month ago, idk about more recent charts.

tbh its kinda strange to wonder whether the game become competitive or not while its not even finished and has very low online due to that. So for now its like "the chance is 50% - it can be and it cant be"

• Like 4

CS and COD:MW have faster TTK. Even BF3 has like 0.066 TTK with AEK-971 headshotting you near 10 meters.

Which games have worse optmisation? WW3 can drop below 20 FPS on Smolensk even on my i9-9900k. Escape From Tarkov? It had below 1000 players online a year ago, probably even less now.

Yeah it is faster....but i feels right when you get killed in Bf4. Because you recognize the hits....i used to play HC only in Bf4.

Never experienced things in Bf4 or Bf3 like in WW³. Only fi play against friends from Australia,Asia (Crossfire 320+ Ping)

But here it feels every time like a oneshot at the moment!!!!...and to me it looks like some Frames are missing.

Just view the video i posted where buddy Majestec killed me in the Stairway at Berlin TDM!!

He even does not have his gun up... He shooting else where but not at me...

To me there is NO chance at this stadium this game will be a Competitiv Shooter for eSports ESL

Here is how the missing frames looks like in the next frame im Dead...while he was shooting sideways!!

grafik.thumb.png.873402021290a9be1bde8c2637ed529a.png

Before someone ask i tested my latency befor joining 9ms. Then ppl ask me why i complaine???...and that im not Shroud only someone like him could feel this.

As the video proofs i can see and feel lag.

P.S.: does someone know where the WW³ EU Servers are located???

Edited by Enigma

30 minutes ago, Enigma said:

P.S.: does someone know where the WW³ EU Servers are located???

1 minute ago, Atway said:

Cool Thank you dude

So i tested 13ms to Frankfurt XD

So how will it be calculate? The 150ms stock latency thing from F51 plus my latency of 13ms???

30 minutes ago, Enigma said:

So i tested 13ms to Frankfurt XD

what have you tested? A random host in Frankfurt?... or the exact server you play on?

1 hour ago, Atway said:

what have you tested? A random host in Frankfurt?... or the exact server you play on?

Game Server Hoster in Frankfurt...

If i know the provider i could check perfect...

But checked a lot of servers in Frankfurt its about 102 km away...the worst was 19ms...

I just try to figure out why i lose against high pingers like buddy Laoge and friends???

Only on long range i can kill him ...when it comes to TDM in corners always DEAD before i even hear the shoot!!!!

Edited by Enigma
  • Like 1