Hypnotic

[FEATURE] HP/ammo gadget icon's bar

Question

Its not somthing game changing but i thing it is in right direction and i make the screenshot today from one of the newest videos from bigfry because i'm on work on linux machine and the idea struck me suddenly .

let's remove useless filling bar for the health and ammo etc...  and make the cross itself filling - it will make even more clear and unobtrusive the view :)

575580213_Screenshotfrom2020-02-1109-50-43.thumb.png.4cc6be51159b050c0e8a669aa2739353.png

Edited by Hypnotic

3 answers to this question

At first I thought u  were talking about HP bar in the left corner.

But after looking at pic now I see u were meaning HP/ammo gadget icon's bar.

Still don't understand what is the problem with this tiny bar beneath the gadget icon.

The point in having the health bar is to show how it has 3 separate parts and that giveaway of a HP regen to a "modern community" is limited to a 1/3 of HP pool.

HOW u r supposed to show it on a small cross? And how u r supposed to deal with whine "why my HP isn't regenerating?!!".

I hope that closer to release date and after UI 2.0 that "HUD scale" bar would work properly and will allow as to make HUD elements smaller if we want to do it.

Edited by tynblpb

tynblpb  the point is if they remove it the bar and make the icon to filling as the bar ( you will have much larger bar who is filling and remove unother tiny usles icon form the hud ).

Sorry my english is not good and i cannot say it more clear hope you understand me as i say Its not somthing game changing  but many small things make 1 big change and i fix my title now it's clear i think .

Edited by Hypnotic