Xanon86

Scope shaking;TDM-Spawns/Ammo/FMJ/Customize Bugs/Steamoverlay freeze/etc...

Question

GAME BUILD ID:4651670

DESCRIPTION OF BUG

1.) TDM Spawnsystem at the start
since the last patch multiple people spawn somewhere outside of the map and can shoot or you are stucked outside the map and need to suicide to spawn on the map.
Would be nice if you would play your own TDM maps a bit more often to see the obvious problems.
Tip: Autospawn at start and not a second earlier, no shooting before the start
let the enemys spawn on other side of the map not like in warsaw where the enemy is in shooting distance when you spawn bottom floor (didnt have the sapwn since last patch but it exists).
1.1) TDM spawn in the round
maybe switch more often to prevent spawn camp and would be nice if you dont spawn around the corner of an enemy.

2.) Ammo capacity
50er Magazins for Assaultrifles only comes with 2 mags (50+50) , the 60round comes with 3 (60+120) mags, 30er mags come with 4 mags (30+90), 10 rounder comes with 8mags (10+70). count the ammo of each and dont hit yourself to hard with the facepalm.

3.) Additional Ammo FMJ
was it ever working ? will it ever get fixed ?

4.) customize weapons
if you klick on a weapon then to another one the stats of the weapon can change up to 3 times (by clicking on the same weapon) the damage graph and the stats are changing.

5.) Weapons are bugged
Scar-H (heared its already known) --> no sights working
DMG-ninemil is shown with attachments when you first customize it and ingame it got nothign thats shown (no muzzle, no sights)

NEW: SA80 if you equip a short barrel leave and go into another loadout, then back to your SA80 it has the medium barrel equiped

6.) loading in maps or Loading between maps/Games freezes Steam overlay, never seen before in any other game.

7.) ingame vision fading to black after spawning.
when you spawn the screen sometimes fade to black and after 1 sec its back to normal

8.) Music is set to 0 if im in the Menu and i hear the music when i start the game, i need to make it louder then again back to 0 to get rid of the music.

9.) Can i get a Blanket and some hot drinks for my Sniperscopes cause its shaking if it were freezing or should i be patient and wait for the warmer spring days ? Seriously how,..... how is this even possible.

10.) Playing with friends still broken nothing more to add

Original Posts:

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

point 7 happen everytime when somebody kill you with headshot and you spawning after that :)

point 9 i believe this will not be fixed in near future it is on all scopes after 1x  and too much people report it before !

section: suggestions

topic: DESCRIPTION OF BUG

wrong subforum

And? What is all this whine doing in Suggestion part?

Or u r thinking that if u'll repeat it - devs would drop everything and start fixing it? What kindergarten logic it is?

17 hours ago, Hypnotic said:

point 7 happen everytime when somebody kill you with headshot and you spawning after that :)

point 9 i believe this will not be fixed in near future it is on all scopes after 1x  and too much people report it before !

Point 7 is already fixed, point 9 didnt notice that it was reported before but yeah hoping it will get patched someday in the next few month? years?.

17 hours ago, tynblpb said:

And? What is all this whine doing in Suggestion part?

Or u r thinking that if u'll repeat it - devs would drop everything and start fixing it? What kindergarten logic it is?

no I dont think so that they would drop everything but bugs and suggestions that float forever since the launch of EA and get replied with "yeah we know, we will look into it" and thats all is no enough and since i dont see anyone do anything in this direction, why not remind them ?

Whats your problem when i repeat my suggestions and bugs ? do you do not want a better game experience ?

@admin / mods

can you please move the thread i didnt expect people get so offended for a post in a false subforum.

39 минут назад, Xanon86 сказал:

no I dont think so that they would drop everything but bugs and suggestions that float forever since the launch of EA and get replied with "yeah we know, we will look into it" and thats all is no enough and since i dont see anyone do anything in this direction, why not remind them ?

Whats your problem when i repeat my suggestions and bugs ? do you do not want a better game experience ?

@admin / mods

can you please move the thread i didnt expect people get so offended for a post in a false subforum.

Because I have ~100 bugs reported. I can repeat them on a daily basis. But it will result in others thinking that I'm moron.

It was said many times. All bugs that are not gamebreaking would be fixed when there would be time for them due to limited human resources of the dev team. NONE of ur bugs is gamebreaking.

Don't argue everybody should report what he think it is need to be if we start to afraid to report nobody will hunt the shits and only the devs will try to do something ( and this will be really bad )  Xanon86 dont afraid du what you think need to du .

1st. actually half of the things i reported before has been fixed after that

2nd. the devs work and fixing but not everything ( they choose what and when ) awer jobs as members of the community is to give opinions for improvements .

Edited by Hypnotic