Master Polan

Which YT creators could bring more people to the game?

Hello fellow soldiers, 

I've been watching Upper Echelon Gamers review "the Cycle" and close to the end he said something that got me thinking - he was approached by friendly game developers and asked if he like to review the (F2P) game, and that alone was a big plus for him. Big enough to give them a shout-out in the review video. 

Which steamers/content creators would you recommend showing the game to? Is the game in a state you'd want to be shown right now?

My suggestions would be beforementioned UEG and Legacy Killa (because their watchers are usually shooter/fps players), Russian Badger (because if you sponsor the video he'll make it about anything) and oddly enough - Boris, the slav king. Mostly because the game radiates slavness. 

Who else from the mainstream creators would be both approachable, and have big enough reach for it to actually matter?

7 часов назад, Master Polan сказал:

Who else from the mainstream creators would be both approachable, and have big enough reach for it to actually matter

Those, who were streaming EFT. All these "big" "BF" streamers like jackfrags, levelcap. Don't know more as I prefer playing, not watching.

P.S. Ofc it'll cost some amount of money. But it's TF51's field and their choice and I don't rly care because the outcome will be always the same - flood of noobs and butthurted me.

Edited by tynblpb

49 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

I don't rly care because the outcome will be always the same - flood of noobs and butthurted me.

I think F51 should create "tynblpb only gamemode" where you will play alone and always keep calm :D Just imagine, no more "noobs who must suffer!"

As for the topic, I think ANY streamer/YTer, viewers of which like modern FPS games (BF/CoD/CS/EFT and so on).

And the regular WW3 joke: any streamer/YTer (even minecraft) because if he will attract at least 1 new player to the game, WW3`s online will grow abruptly :D

2 часа назад, Atway сказал:

I think F51 should create "tynblpb only gamemode" where you will play alone and always keep calm :D Just imagine, no more "noobs who must suffer!"

Sometimes I'm thinking that having 4 bots that would shoot at enemies in line of sight, follow me and simple orders like "Capture this CP" or "Hold this Position!" would satisfy me much more than having living objects as teammates. And if I would be able to switch to each 1 of these bots and use their loadout strikes there will be nothing more I could ask for.

And just a second ago I had a scary thought:

Game is ready and devs start promoting.

But what about streamers? Would they be forced by contract to play some time without streaming to learn the maps, loadouts, strikes, gadgets and mechanics BEFORE they actually would start showing ppl how game runs and works? Or it would be "some random entered the game and is being pwned" like it was with Zombierus with 10 keys giveaway during the freeweekend stream? It was... kinda pitiful.

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

But what about streamers? Would they be forced by contract to play some time without streaming to learn the maps, loadouts, strikes, gadgets and mechanics BEFORE they actually would start showing ppl how game runs and works? Or it would be "some random entered the game and is being pwned" like it was with Zombierus with 10 keys giveaway during the freeweekend stream? It was... kinda pitiful.

most likely the 2nd one...

7 минут назад, Atway сказал:

most likely the 2nd one...

Well... @Ragiiiiiiiiiiiir! Khem... @Ragir, sorry for bothering u, but could u light it up a little, IF there would be promoting via streaming would streamers be forced to spend some time playing WW3 beforehand, so it wouldn't look like they know nothing about the game itself but are playing it to show u how awesome it is?

14 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

IF there would be promoting via streaming would streamers be forced to spend some time playing WW3 beforehand, so it wouldn't look like they know nothing about the game itself but are playing it to show u how awesome it is?

how you verify if they have played a little beforehand or not? Send them a survey about the game? :D

22 minutes ago, Atway said:

how you verify if they have played a little beforehand or not? Send them a survey about the game? :D

I would love to see that :D

@tynblpb :D How's your relation to your colleagues at work if I may ask? :D Hope they live up to your standards, otherwise I would start to worry about your heart's condition suffering from too much anger. :D

1 час назад, HeiligeRobbe сказал:

Hope they live up to your standards

Luckily, they do.

1 час назад, HeiligeRobbe сказал:

worry about your heart's condition suffering from too much anger

Worry not. It's not about anger, anger was mb 10-15 years ago. Now I'm too old for this $hit©. Now it's more about quiet disenchantment. Yup, all my toxicity in chat is me being quiet.😝

Wait... Say No to offtop!

I thought about YT content creators more than streamers precisely because a YT video can be manipulated to show only the most interesting parts of the game. Also Russian Badger for example always playes the game with his friends which elevates the level of fun to another level (as evenb kicking rocks in a good company can be fun). This way we can prevent the "dominated noob" feel.

No not yet, game not ready to be advertised yet. Better if we wait for stuff like new animations 

18 часов назад, tynblpb сказал:

Sometimes I'm thinking that having 4 bots that would shoot at enemies in line of sight, follow me and simple orders like "Capture this CP" or "Hold this Position!" would satisfy me much more than having living objects as teammates. And if I would be able to switch to each 1 of these bots and use their loadout strikes there will be nothing more I could ask for.

And just a second ago I had a scary thought:

Game is ready and devs start promoting.

I just can`t understand why u play solo. If u can find teammates. Why u r so unsocial