MOBBOB

[feature] slow walking

Question

Whenever I am playing I keep trying to walk when peeking corners in the game because I’m kinda of used to it as it’s in most game I play.        slow walking would be quieter then normal walking and slower than normal walking but faster than crouching so basically it would be in between the two or it could be slower than crouching as it is in some games so you can crouch-walk for super slow movement.

6 answers to this question

Yes i try it everytime crouch and walking is useless ( you make too much noise and you are too slow ) the current walking system benefit only to as we saying in our country cardboard players ( the whole game is hiding and waiting ) every time the nobs du it and after you approach he hear you and they have even more advantages throws a grenade ofcourse your character start yealing as a furious peasant and the cardboard player already know your exact location and run and gun without any necessary skills you're doomed because you are in crouch mode ( almost immobile ) :) .

Its Declined as low up-votes.  its not important for most players i thing all play as rage people with machine guns for who only important thing is the kills ( in their head only one voice hears if i die i will respawn why i should care ) :) .

Edited by Hypnotic

hmmm, slowly walking targets? Sounds cool, im in! 😎

• Haha 1

slow/silent walking would be nice, but on the other hand we're going to get turbo sprint? in new animation sys. and this propably  will be slower in general, so maybe it wont be needed. have to wait as always :D

On 2/27/2020 at 2:59 AM, Hypnotic said:

( the whole game is hiding and waiting )

I haven’t had any problems with campers normally I die once and go back and throw a grenade and shoot them as they run that’s also why I want the walking for peeking corners and sneaking up on people. I don’t use crouching not because it’s slow but because it’s hard to hit head shots that way so I prefer standing.

On 2/27/2020 at 12:18 PM, Smasher said:

get turbo sprint?

Yeah we are 

will be slower in general, so maybe it wont be needed.

They probably won’t slow asking though most likely there gonna nerf sprinting to make it slower and make turbo sprinting slightly  faster than what we have now

have to wait as always :D

Indeed, who knows maybe they even it have it planned but didn’t show it off yet.

Edited by MOBBOB

As i see another suggestion doomed to die because the people who enter here are severals ( not attractive section ) 

. :)