HALCON4

NEW PATCH 0.8.6 NEW CTD'S AGAIN !!

As per the title , the new patch just released make the game CRASH again !! all servers all regions , cmon !!   FARM 51 .....can't release a patch that dont CRASH THE GAME !!!

very disappointing !

Version 81761 EARLY ACCESS------ > UNETCONNECTION:: TICK::CONNECTION TIMED OUT. CLOSING CONNECTION ...blah blah blah ...... all our teams are out of luck with crashes again !

hope can fixed PRONTO !!

thnks for efforts 😜

14 минут назад, HALCON4 сказал:

Version 81761 EARLY ACCESS------ > UNETCONNECTION:: TICK::CONNECTION TIMED OUT. CLOSING CONNECTION

Was happening with me when trying to enter servers on PTE. 

BUT!

It's not CTD. CTD, IMO, is when u r being kicked to desktop. Here u r simply unable to enter server.  These are problems of a rly different scale.

Btw, no problems with connection for me when playing Live.

• Thanks 1

Ya tynblpb,  we have both ! CTD and Boot crash from server ! and I post the version of the early game and the message ;) / .

This bug ( servers )  is been wayyyyy back , from early ALPHA !!!  lol  you were not even around LOL

Edited by HALCON4
confirm bug servers

6 minutes ago, HALCON4 said:

Ya tynblpb,  we have both ! CTD and Boot crash from server ! and I post the version of the early game and the message ;) /

thats not CTD. And not even crash at all. Thats server connection issues

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Atway said:

Congratulation this was your 1000th post 😜🎉

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Death said:

Congratulation this was your 1000th post 😜🎉

thanks, gonna celebrate it :D🍾

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Atway said:

😜🤣  ATWAy sup dude..... did you read my post or just scan it  🤪...... LOL  I think you did and your " answer "   🤪 make us laugh here 😁🤣😂🤪

As I posted..... We had both CTD's and the SERVERS BUG 
connection "boot server"  that had his first precancerous appearance  since wayyyyy back in the Early alpha state.

But I think you guys are in EU .... Our team, we are all in North America .

Dono what the issue,  but we had those CTD's  weird...tho.

Hope they fixed the game all around .

--------------------------------0------------------------------

Oh well congrats for you  1000 th post ...... LMAO !!

---------------------------------------------- 😷 -------------------------------------------

PERIOD .

Stay safe with the CORONA VIRUS , coming soon to your door 😈 .

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2020 at 8:03 AM, HALCON4 said:

As per the title , the new patch just released make the game CRASH again !! all servers all regions , cmon !!   FARM 51 .....can't release a patch that dont CRASH THE GAME !!!

very disappointing !

Version 81761 EARLY ACCESS------ > UNETCONNECTION:: TICK::CONNECTION TIMED OUT. CLOSING CONNECTION ...blah blah blah ...... all our teams are out of luck with crashes again !

hope can fixed PRONTO !!

thnks for efforts 😜

Do you still often experience the connection time out? We have rolled the Hotfix 0.8.6.1 that should fix the issue. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@ROZMO and FARM 51 -THANK YOU ! 👌

The Hotfix 0.8.6.1 fixed the server boot and we stop the CTD's.... but we still have mayor issues with PhysX and Frezze at the start of all rounds !

this is happening in all 10 of our brand new systems , every-single time at the start of any type of round 10 to 15 secs. of freeze, 

O.S.-------------WIN 10  

V.Cards ------GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO 11GB PCI-E w/ HDMI, Triple DP, USB-C -

CPUs ----------Core™ i9-10980XE Extreme Edition Processor, 3.0GHz, 18 Cores / 36 Threads.

M.Ram-------Corsair Dominator® Platinum RGB Series 64GB (4x 16GB) DDR4-3600 Memory Kit

H.Drives-----2 TB-Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 2280 Solid State Drive

P.S's----------Corsair AX1600i Digital Power Supply

So .......... NO , are not our Systems, we ran other games NO prob. at all.

We dont know if the game system files went corrupted when our systems downloaded from Steam the  rolled Fixes or something went FUBAR !!!

But  in this WW3 EA we are experiencing Freezes , optimization and PhysX in between other issues...

Hope you guys can fix this , it's  been very Frustrating .

( Note : still spanning under levels, not as often as before but still happens )

KING REGARDS

LiBeR PrImUs.

Edited by HALCON4

update :

No... AGAIN !!

Unfortunately , we still have that FREEZE AND boot from servers ( Twice ) .

The Freeze in all levels and gameplays at the start of games 10 to 15 secs. enough to die lol  , we did a Check in Integrity of files twice , but still no avail .

Very frustrating, hope you guys are reading this.

we are gonna leave the game for a while, this is NOT GOOD, just ruin the Online experience. ( just 👎 ) .

Posted (edited)
4 часа назад, HALCON4 сказал:

update :

No... AGAIN !!

The Freeze in all levels and gameplays at the start of games 10 to 15 secs. enough to die lol  , we did a Check in Integrity of files twice , but still no avail .

we are gonna leave the game for a while, this is NOT GOOD, just ruin the Online experience. ( just 👎 ) .

IMO, u should use word "stutters", not "freezes". And it is like this for everyone on the start of the match. Or u bear with stutters on the start or u'll be sitting and looking at the loading screen much longer time. I prefer stutters.

Edited by tynblpb

4 hours ago, HALCON4 said:

update :

No... AGAIN !!

I don't doubt your findings but I have a small question: If you know about the stutters at game start, how do you manage to die within 10 to 15 seconds? There is an easy workaround :D just spawn at the base on your first spawn. The chances are that there are still one or two quad bikes so you would be on the frontline in a matter of seconds anyway.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, tynblpb said:

IMO, u should use word "stutters", not "freezes". And it is like this for everyone on the start of the match. Or u bear with stutters on the start or u'll be sitting and looking at the loading screen much longer time. I prefer stutters.

Hiya dudes 😄 !

No it doesnt stutter, like for us stutters mean microfrezzes here and there as before, ( alpha stage).

No it really frezze ( if you know what I mean) 😉 , for 10 to 15 secs.

( Thats the time lap of frozen screen)

But the timming for those frezzes , from the start of round are random, you could be standing in spawn zone for 3 mins. And not have a frezze Or at times is  just matter of a few seconds from spawn. 

So with that said , we  ( our team ) have those frezzes , after that gameplay as usual.

Hope thats clear for you 2 guys.🤗

Other than that WW3 Its pretty much canned for us.

Until next roadmap update.

Have fun you guys !!

Cheers dudes !

Stay safe with CORONA VIRUS !

Edited by HALCON4