Sign in to follow this  
Atway

[Feature] Weapon customization

I know that customization system is being reworked and we saw some screenshotes from the new one in weekly reports, but tbh i dont like "lists of everything" in customization, but visual clarity. I think im not alone here

Like something like this one i photoshoped (dont judje it - its just 2 mins photoshop to explain the idea) where you can see your weapon with all attachments at once and click on an attachment opens list of available ones. Also this will make "weapon builds" sharing much easier

Thoughts?

image.thumb.png.46fce344d6c8176687232a3c22d2c4a9.png

yeah, here is a trigger which is not available in the game to customize. I just added it for fun

Edited by Atway
  • Like 3

One thing I do hope they add in the new customization menu is the ability to click a weapon part and instantly go to the options for the clicked part

I vote YES.

Visual clarity is the most important aspect in game menu. Due to console porting we have a lot of AWFUL game menu in game (e.g. Skyrim, where you try to select one item, and game decide to click another, because it isn't in the middle of the screen and highlighted. Hopefully, WW3 menu will be designed for keybord&mouse users=)

19 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

Due to console porting we have a lot of AWFUL game menu in game (e.g. Skyrim

yea, Skyrim menu was a big dissapointment after lets say Morrowind. But im afraid that porting WW3 to consoles is in plans (at least F51 said its possible in a case of success), so everything can be made in a way that it should be possible to port on consoles if needed.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Atway said:

yea, Skyrim menu was a big dissapointment after lets say Morrowind. But im afraid that porting WW3 to consoles is in plans (at least F51 said its possible in a case of success), so everything can be made in a way that it should be possible to port on consoles if needed.

Yes i like your idea Atway  "but visual clarity" and " Also this will make "weapon builds" sharing much easier" 👌 

By the way i do not want a new customization menu!

Please just fix the weights of the attachments that would be great (monstergripV2 1.5kg but with laser just 0.9kg XD) and use the rest time to make the game it self better not the cosmetics.

And 2nd I hate consoles they kill good PC games like the Battlefield series.After Battlefield 2 it never was the same with all the great Mods Project Reality and stuff...  so sad are there any real good PC Sim shooter out there like ARMA or PR ?

Thats why i started WW3 cos of the scale,locations,weapons and mods for the weapons :D ...and it is PC only

I went back to Bf4 some days ago ...but i dont like it any more XD Tunneled small maps always the same tactics and the weapons feel like NO Recoil , No Spread not even close to WW3...

At this point i have to say "To me WW3 has the best feeling weapons if ever used in a video game... exept G29 XD"

Edited by Enigma

1 час назад, Enigma сказал:

NO Recoil , No Spread

Seems strange. My experience about BF4 is, that recoil and spread are absurdly high. Especially spread, you cant operate with assault rifles above 50 meters, when maps are like 1x1 km. That forces people to camp with DMR, which ever class can use. And tunnel maps... yes Metro-Locker is the biggest map cancer ever. They should be played 10x10 max, not 32x32.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

Seems strange. My experience about BF4 is, that recoil and spread are absurdly high. Especially spread, you cant operate with assault rifles above 50 meters, when maps are like 1x1 km. That forces people to camp with DMR, which ever class can use. And tunnel maps... yes Metro-Locker is the biggest map cancer ever. They should be played 10x10 max, not 32x32.

Yeah 10x10 was to less we had a Clan Bf4 Serverback in these days. It had 24 slots that was Perfect for Hardcore Infantry only...my favorit map was Perlmarked damn i loved that map!!!

Ah to the recoil ...i was surprised by my self just test it compared to WW3 it feels like Womans little best friend 😆 bsssssbssssssbsssss

Posted (edited)

I was watching some of the trailers and stuff for ww3 it looks like this was in the apparently it was removed not sure why thoughE943B10E-4071-4353-A525-DF531ADB5BE5.thumb.png.8738a6967b6b9e9c3e7716077cc727d3.pngl

3EBF3ABD-F693-47F2-A052-8336FCDF070D.png

Edited by MOBBOB

What I find especially interesting on the first picture is that there have been more customizable parts apparently. I refer to the trigger group and the upper receiver + upper rail + sight mainly.

Would be interesting to know if the customization there has been cut deliberately or might come back in at a later point.

8 минут назад, HeiligeRobbe сказал:

What I find especially interesting on the first picture is that there have been more customizable parts apparently

Nope. It's just a Vepr shotgun. All these parts were customisable then and are now. It's just it having this rich set of bodyparts. Unlike the Tochnost rifle...😑