DoctorMcBatman

WW3's biggest issue

I've been thinking about checking out the game. Never played it before!!! Still worth?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Legacy•Tactical-Gaming.net said:

I've been thinking about checking out the game. Never played it before!!! Still worth?

It's always good to try the game, and support the developers with the feedback. Game is not in final phase which means it has issues such as low performance on some maps and so on. I do recommend to jump in and give us your feedback of your own experience in WW3 ;) 

7 hours ago, Legacy•Tactical-Gaming.net said:

No

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Legacy said:

It might seem a bit sad and cynical to say, but I'd wait at least for the next update. I've played 300+ hours and have been taking a break until the next update, but here are my thoughts.

Pros:

• The developers try to communicate as much as possible with the community.
  • Gunplay feels nice, but sounds could be better.
  • Free customization.
  • Maps feel big, but aren't at the same time.

Cons:

• The player base isn't really there, of course there's the argument that if more people buy the game this would fix the problem.
  • Teamwork is next to nothing, people ignore Squad orders, no one gives others medpacks, ammopacks, etc. when asked with the [X] button. People only care about themselves and their own objectives.
  • This game has a pretty hardcore community. If your opinion doesn't align with that of others, they'll be very sure to let you know...
  • A lot of people still have severe optimization problems (mainly those using AMD processors).
  • Maps are riddled with debris and walls, vehicles have a hard time moving around.

• Animations are wonky (or flat out horrible to some), but this will be fixed SOON™.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

This game has a pretty hardcore community. If your opinion doesn't align with that of others, they'll be very sure to let you know...

you`re completely wrong!!! And now im gonna explain why...

:D

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
On 4/22/2020 at 7:37 PM, Legacy said:

This is my personal opinion and my whole branch:

If for any reason they release another FREE WEEKEND !!  , for sure by all means, jump in !!  and see if it's worth your time and money, at the same time your opinion and feedback will be valuable for the Dev. team , as for sure , maybe you can find new bugs and have fresh approach towards this Early Access Multimedia Product called WW3 from Farm51.

--------------------------------------

Now to answer directly to your question;

As per my personal experience, my whole Team and our BRANCH, in the stage of how it is right now ... this multimedia Product ?

- NO - not worth -

---------------------------------------

But again ... if you are ready to go through painfull stages of frustration, ctd's . bad performance , fanboys, cheaters , etc ,etc,... as per Early Access multimedia Products are  ( this all depends in the studios that are developing the games ) and if you have extra cash , time and patience, is totally up to you.

Hope this can help a little to make up your mind and give you a more clear window of a screener , out of the smoke mirror of an early access multimedia products.

We been playing, testing, reporting, etc,... this Multimedia Product, since the First press release and Pre Alpha of this Multimedia Product called WW3 , it was Promising, had potential, changed radically and needs to much work, TO MUCH, and NOW, the times are challenging .

We sincerely, appreciate all the efforts that this Studio FARM51 had made and to all their Family member's and everybody involved direct or indirect, in the creation in this, their new Project of a new First Person Shooter multimedia Product called  WW3,  ( Our Game , that we gladly pay to play, test and provide feedback ) .

We Truly appreciated the efforts of Studio FARM 51  in this difficult times of a WORLD VIRAL PANDEMIC .

-----------------------------------------

So @Legacy : Hope they can release another FREE WEEKEND and if you feel, jump in . put some boots on the ground, you will be WELCOME !! OTHER than that , NO WORTH .

STAY SAFE.

LiBeR PrImUs

Edited by HALCON4
text @

On 4/25/2020 at 5:08 AM, HALCON4 said:

This is my personal opinion and my whole branch:

If for any reason they release another FREE WEEKEND !!  , for sure by all means, jump in !!  and see if it's worth your time and money, at the same time your opinion and feedback will be valuable for the Dev. team , as for sure , maybe you can find new bugs and have fresh approach towards this Early Access Multimedia Product called WW3 from Farm51.

--------------------------------------

Now to answer directly to your question;

As per my personal experience, my whole Team and our BRANCH, in the stage of how it is right now ... this multimedia Product ?

- NO - not worth -(ALWAYS woth a try)

---------------------------------------

But again ... if you are ready to go through painfull stages of frustration, ctd's(FIXXED) . bad performance(true), fanboys(?), cheaters( **** i have so enuff of your ****!! **** without any proof! SHOW ME ONE CHEATSELLER FOR THE GAME JUST ONE) , etc ,etc,... as per Early Access ....

I spend just spend a few hours so far (1400h 😆) But the Game is exactly what i was looking for as a PC -GAMER who likes Hardcore and Sim games.

I was bored of Bf4 and good old PR for Bf2 also of ARMA cos most of my friends stopped playing it.

As others say its a mix of Squad,Project Reality,Americas Army and ARMA... but at the moment it is real frustrating to play.

There is NO Squadplay or even Teamplay...don´t know why other games are better at this. Also you have empty servers and they fill up with ppl all over the world.

So expect 300ms China ping abuse...you shoot and shoot see the enemie bleed but no damage or kill.

To me thats the most anyoing thing the rest of the bugs i can deal with.

Cos of this i stopped playing it at the moment.

It does not make fun to play against people with a 280-350ms ping if your own ping is 9ms and ur always dead when u allready 3meters behind cover.

So i hope this game will get a Patch soon so that maybe players come back.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

I spend just spend a few hours so far (1400h 😆) But the Game is exactly what i was looking for as a PC -GAMER who likes Hardcore and Sim games.

I was bored of Bf4 and good old PR for Bf2 also of ARMA cos most of my friends stopped playing it.

As others say its a mix of Squad,Project Reality,Americas Army and ARMA... but at the moment it is real frustrating to play.

There is NO Squadplay or even Teamplay...don´t know why other games are better at this. Also you have empty servers and they fill up with ppl all over the world.

So expect 300ms China ping abuse...you shoot and shoot see the enemie bleed but no damage or kill.

To me thats the most anyoing thing the rest of the bugs i can deal with.

Cos of this i stopped playing it at the moment.

It does not make fun to play against people with a 280-350ms ping if your own ping is 9ms and ur always dead when u allready 3meters behind cover.

So i hope this game will get a Patch soon so that maybe players come back.

game is dead and broken xd

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Death said:

game is dead and broken xd

Yet you keep coming back to these forums

6 минут назад, Matt_dOvale сказал:

Yet you keep coming back to these forums

It was a joke...

He is one of the players that weren't caught of losing faith in WW3.

Though "Death" saying "game is dead" is ironic.😁

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/25/2020 at 9:59 PM, tynblpb said:

It was a joke...

He is one of the players that weren't caught of losing faith in WW3.

Though "Death" saying "game is dead" is ironic.😁

I guess not as i play with him.

SAD BUT TRUE 🙄... ww3 seems dead at the moment there is at least no more info from the DEVs what is going on.

Was playing one match this morning... I saw you in opposite team dude killing your self 🤣 2:36 i guess you where testing something?

My Team (LOL actual there is non team) maybe stop calling it a TEAM lets say my blue berrys 😂

Where just camping oh sorry tactical waiting in corneres 🤣...not giving ammo packs,medipacks or help repair or capture.

When you call for help from blue berrys you just get stupid answeres or insults like "Ask your Mom for help she help me clean my .... last nite"

So ALT+F4 and play Insurgency Sandstorm instead the game is worser than WW3 to me as i do not like the gunplay or the weapon modification!!!

I am even tired of this killing arabian Terrorist theme like in 20 year old Counter Strike.

But at the moment it is more fun when looking for Squad based Teamplay! The better non stuttering,lagging gameplay. No high ping abuser with 300ms latency also Teamplay and communications are better.

Insurgency is gaining more players back because of the MODS and dedicated Servers they can do now.

giphywoody.gif

Edited by Enigma

Posted (edited)
8 минут назад, Enigma сказал:

Was playing one match this morning... I saw you in opposite team dude killing your self 🤣 2:36 i guess you where testing something?

8 минут назад, Enigma сказал:

My Team (LOL actual there is non team) maybe stop calling it a TEAM lets say my blue berrys 😂

Where just camping oh sorry tactical waiting in corneres 🤣...not giving ammo packs,medipacks or help repair or capture.

Yesterday's Tactical Warsaw C2 Camping. Literally hlaf of a team. I was... amazed a little.

B-but! There were doing it TOGETHER. T - Teamwork.

Скрытый текст

20200426223804_1.thumb.jpg.cb162915f4dfc3584a6af338c158d6a7.jpg

Edited by tynblpb
  • Haha 1