tynblpb

Some bugs that are happening from time to time.

Posted (edited)

For my complacency. More or less minor bugs.

I don't know how to reproduce them, but they are, some more often some not, happening when I'm playing WW3.

Most often bug: Invisible weapon. Sometimes in firefights when I'm switching to secondary and then back to main, main weapon can become invisible. Rarely it's opposite. Weapon is fully functional u can ADS with it, but it's invisible, scope reticle included. Later I'll add screenshot.

20200311230330_1.thumb.jpg.9f3930bd82b4b517790c54f00d3335a5.jpg

Much more rarely Fog button in Video Settings is inverted. I'm usually playing with Fog off, but sometimes when playing game Fog can become enabled and u have to press Enable button to disable Fog. Strange but it is like this.

20200303001439_1.thumb.jpg.86d618a93016837dcc810f480742ca0b.jpg20200303001441_1.thumb.jpg.033c732e2404d7dddc0df986f8f75ace.jpg

Very rare. Calling in HeliDrone when there is allied UCAS-D active. Allied UCAS-D can jam ur controls and u would not be able to use ur HeliDrone all the time ur allied UCAS-D is active.

One time bug. UCAS-D can jam ur Barracuda so there wouldn't be 3D spot. Minimap spot works normally. Didn't rly try to reproduce it.

Edited by tynblpb
added screenshots

Thank you for spotting the issues and for reporting them to us. We are hardly trying to reproduce the invisible gun issue, if you spot it more often please report it to us. Information is very valuable for us. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rozmo said:

Thank you for spotting the issues and for reporting them to us. We are hardly trying to reproduce the invisible gun issue, if you spot it more often please report it to us. Information is very valuable for us. 

well, i tried to reproduce many times, but couldnt find any steps to reproduce

I tried to analyze my records, but couldnt find anything similar (different affected weapon, dfferent action when it appears) but loadout (SA80+G17+AT mines). I`ll check if that the part of the testcase when face this bug next time

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ibVh5H680t1DLYE8buT-6i-89etwmYh9

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oCBbCr_3VFXGTKOwC8YiWTZr4tTPI_Fk

Edited by Atway

19 минут назад, Atway сказал:

but couldnt find anything similar ... but loadout (SA80+G17+AT mines). I`ll check if that the part of the testcase when face this bug next time

Unlikely. For me it's happening with Pecheneg, RPG, M417, one of the pistols and even First Aid Kit's syringe was invisible. In different loadouts.