Sign in to follow this  
Atway

a serious question!

Why there are air conditioner outside units placed inside? :D

1635163317_.thumb.png.8fd818ef97cfdb86701de3ec708d7086.png  1718600604_.thumb.png.16d9ca04818c41d00839f76630f94d3a.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Seriously? After all this time you still have not learned that this is the wrong sub forum for a QUESTION? Disgusting... :D

Good question though! :D

Edited by HeiligeRobbe
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

Seriously? After all this time you still have not learned that this is the wrong sub forum for a QUESTION? Disgusting...

its a serious thing to discuss! 😃

33 minutes ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

What happened to the updates? 

who cares about updates when we have air conditioner outside units INSIDE! cmon!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Contrary to the thread's title this isn't a place for the very serious questions.

On topic: As far as I understand these things exhaust hot air right? Obviously, they are supposed to further heat up firefights on the stairs.

• Haha 1

On 3/21/2020 at 2:26 PM, HeiligeRobbe said:

Contrary to the thread's title this isn't a place for the very serious questions.

On topic: As far as I understand these things exhaust hot air right? Obviously, they are supposed to further heat up firefights on the stairs.

More active than any other thread, well this and the "what music do you listen to" thread. 

Yeah, the team has become very silent. 😕 I assume they are working very hard and we just got to know that Warsaw Warzone is reworked at the moment too but that's basically it. Other than we are reworking xy (e.g. the soundsystem) we haven't hear anything in a while. If I am not mistaken there has been no dev blog since the weekly reports have been cancelled and the last show of progress has been the weekly report before christmas.

I would totally understand if the current situation makes working on the game a lot harder but then I would like to have a word on it.