Matt_dOvale

How are all of you doing?

Hey there,

We're all facing difficult times right now and most of us are either in quarantine, lockdown or something close to it.
I just wanted to take the time to ask how all of you are doing in these trying times.

I hope you are all doing ok, and if you or your family members infected I hope they will be ok.

Best regards, Matt

(BTW, Please take all advise your government has given seriously, we can't underestimate this pandemic anymore.)

1 hour ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

Dreaming about 0.9 on PTE next week

Have there been any actual plans made public? I am not really active on the Discord server anymore, but I know they occasionally leek something.

1 hour ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

Have a week vacation due pandemic.

Most people I know hate working and or studying from home lol.

11 часов назад, Matt_dOvale сказал:

Have there been any actual plans made public?

No, just dreaming. There were pause about 3-4 months between big patches. So it should be getting cooked soon.

22 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

No, just dreaming. There were pause about 3-4 months between big patches. So it should be getting cooked soon.

Would be nice to hear anything about progress... as it get more and more frustrated to play.

Terribly. I still have to study which I'm annoyed about and I'm struggling in said studies too. I shouldn't have ever attended university but I lack professional experience and I've been pushed by my parents to and they aren't exactly the woke type either. I'm in my final year too and am approaching the last few weeks of it.

I've missed a phone appointment or two in regards to my mental health and even when I'm done with university, I still have to worry about what's gonna happen to me during the quarantine.

I'm also a little worried for F51 because this pandemic is making things worse for them; it's gonna delay development far more significantly while Warzone in CoD came out practically during it (likely as a result of the publishers pushing them to produce this either in defiance of or in compliance with any lockdowns which I'm not sure about).

@Rivy

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles, especially the parents part. I'm lucky my parents don't force anything on me and are open to near everything, so I can only imagine the stress and worries you're going through.

This quarantine really sucks. I hope it doesn't get worse for (any of) you. Glad to hear "less important" stuff like therapy still continues in these trying times.

I do hope F51 lets us know anything about how they're doing and how some plans may have changed. They maybe could make their first progress report about this topic.

• Like 1