I returned to the game after 6 months with strong expectations.  at first glance I said wow beautiful colors, but as soon as I started playing my expectations were disappointed, the game is worse than I had left it, bad performance i7700k 1080 ti 80 fps, the recoil of the weapons has become like a game of  90s .. this game is now just an idea nothing else

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 час назад, IT_Funker_Tact сказал:

the recoil of the weapons has become like a game of  90s

A?🤨

Just to make it clear.  Is the left recoil pattern from 90s? Or the right 3?

Just to be sure. They BOTH belong to SCAR-H.

20200309152037_1.thumb.jpg.e221af39912b6422ca4e9b53e8868561.jpg

Edited by tynblpb

maybe I didn't explain myself well, it's a difficult feeling to explain, the point is that it seems to be on an old fps rather than a new one in 2020, it will also be due to the audio and everything else.  when you shoot you don't get a nice feedback like it does on other titles.

2 часа назад, IT_Funker_Tact сказал:

when you shoot you don't get a nice feedback like it does on other titles.

Okay, we are playing different games. I'm leaving this thread.

3 часа назад, IT_Funker_Tact сказал:

when you shoot you don't get a nice feedback like it does on other titles.

WW3 weapon feedback is very similar to BF:V. Or do you like CoD jumping collimators?

This guy thinks CoD:MW has realistic recoil or something. Don't let him play Squad or Insurgency, he'll cry about not being able to full auto everyone at 50+ meters.

Listen dude, this is an indie game. Not a triple A title made by Activision or Bungie or 343Industries...
This game is also leaning to a more realistic gun handling system, rather than a laserbeam on every weapon you use.

Although I do think the sounds need an update, but not the actual sounds. I mean reverb and realistic sound dampening, instead of having different sound files for each environment (which as far as I can really tell is inside and outside).

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

Although I do think the sounds need an update, but not the actual sounds. I mean reverb and realistic sound dampening, instead of having different sound files for each environment (which as far as I can really tell is inside and outside).

Yeah i expierence that as well. It sometimes feels like you are leaving an audio area and enter a new one. Also footstep sometimes just disapear or you are not able to hear them.Tested it with Atway as i was trying to enhance audio. I use at them moment Immerse Audio it makes all sounds more vivid and crispy.

https://embody.co/immerse/beyerdynamic

Dont know how to discribe but its awesome.

I repeat for those who do not listen or do not want to do it, the problem is not the obvious recoil that is present, but as a whole when you shoot it seems to play a game that is years old, I know it is an early access but it is still  an fps and so this is its basis and this should be improved.  I returned after 6 months and it doesn't seem to have improved at all.  understand the concept?  I'm not a game hater at all.  it's not pleasant to play it all here.

37 minutes ago, IT_Funker_Tact said:

but as a whole when you shoot it seems to play a game that is years old, I know it is an early access but it is still  an fps and so this is its basis and this should be improved

This games gunplay, feedback and sounds are still better than some AAA games like CSGO and Halo 5.

• Like 2

each game has its own peculiarities even ww3 has it i find it fun but unplayable, and anyway the defects of the other games don't make this better

Can u at least in some way describe your issue with the gunplay in more detail? Instead of just saying to those who like it and play the game a lot more that they are wrong and don't listen?

• Like 1

an example would be codmw that when you shoot the enemy you actually feel that the armor is breaking, or in old Wildlands where I know it had a nice headshot,

Posted (edited)

I agree, gunplay definitely needs more "punch". All the stuff needed is there but it feels off. There is missing feedback. I don't know, maybe it is the sound, animation or a mix of both.

Edited by PartTimeAHole

1 hour ago, PartTimeAHole said:

Sono d'accordo, il gioco delle armi ha sicuramente bisogno di più "pugno". Tutta la roba necessaria è lì ma sembra fuori. Mancano feedback. Non lo so, forse è il suono, l'animazione o un mix di entrambi.

Exactly 

I often find myself dying because I've stopped shooting after 3-4 hits when having AR in the hands. Because I'm Pecheneg guy and was running with it since forever. And I'm used to counting 3 hits and then stopping pressing LMB because, u know, 3 hits and enemy is dead. And when shooting AR I count 1-2-3-4 hits, okay, stop. What, u didn't die? Daaaaamn, it's not the LMG in my hands...

So If u don't "feel" impact - 1)u have little experience, 2)u r not good enough, 3)WW3 simply is not ur game. No offence. Sandstorm for example is not my game.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PartTimeAHole said:

I agree, gunplay definitely needs more "punch". All the stuff needed is there but it feels off. There is missing feedback. I don't know, maybe it is the sound, animation or a mix of both.

Yeah, this replicates my feelings quite a bit. I think one quickly underestimates how we are fooled by our senses. I.e. two games and the exact same gunplay in terms of recoil, spread etc. but one has the "punchier" sound and probably different animations and that might make you like this gunplay a lot better although it is in practice identical.

@IT_Funker_Tact I've never played codmw, but I am suprised that you bring up headshots as a bad example because in my opinion this is one of the most satisfying things in WW3. And are you talking about GR: Wildlands?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, tynblpb said:

I often find myself dying because I've stopped shooting after 3-4 hits when having AR in the hands. Because I'm Pecheneg guy and was running with it since forever. And I'm used to counting 3 hits and then stopping pressing LMB because, u know, 3 hits and enemy is dead. And when shooting AR I count 1-2-3-4 hits, okay, stop. What, u didn't die? Daaaaamn, it's not the LMG in my hands...

So If u don't "feel" impact - 1)u have little experience, 2)u r not good enough, 3)WW3 simply is not ur game. No offence. Sandstorm for example is not my game.

No, it's not the damage or the game logic. It's pure visual feedback. I don't mean  it as in counting bullets but the "feeling" of the gunplay. And no man, you can stop with your "git gud". There are more reasons to notice improveable things than simply lack of playtime or skill.

Edited by PartTimeAHole

You mean you want fat hitmarker sounds in this game...

Cuz that's what the sounds in MW and Wildlands are; way too exaggerated hitmarkers.

I mean it's nice feedback whether you hit or killed someone but I don't feel like that fits in this game.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Matt_dOvale said:

Cuz that's what the sounds in MW and Wildlands are; way too exaggerated hitmarkers.

I mean it's nice feedback whether you hit or killed someone but I don't feel like that fits in this game.

I've disabled the visual hitmarkers because I like the realism - PUBG is one of the few mainstream shooters out there (mainstream only because of its role in popularizing battle royale shooters I reckon) that doesn't feature any hit markers. I kind of want an option to disable even audio feedback now that I've noticed it.

Edited by Rivy
  • Like 2

28 минут назад, Rivy сказал:

I've disabled the visual hitmarkers because I like the realism - PUBG is one of the few mainstream shooters out there (mainstream only because of its role in popularizing battle royale shooters I reckon) that doesn't feature any hit markers. I kind of want an option to disable even audio feedback now that I've noticed it.

Really, did the same. But "flesh" sound is still in.

7 minutes ago, IT_Funker_Tact said:

why give up pleasure?  imagine a tekken without any feedback!

Insurgency: Sandstorm lacks feedback when you have a kill. Granted, its low time to kill is enough feedback in itself, but sometimes it's nice to have a game where kills aren't a major part of the reward. I do say this as someone who is preferring games that are less objective-based though.

1 hour ago, IT_Funker_Tact said:

why give up pleasure?  imagine a tekken without any feedback!

Main reason would be immersion. I like having differently colored hitmarkers because it helps me aiming for the head. But I would definitely prefer a more embedded style of feedback. Despite all its flaws PUBG did a great job on that I think. Of course the blood splatter is vastly exaggerated, but I always know if and where I did hit my enemy and it is more immersive than artificical hitmarkers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rivy said:

Insurgency: Sandstorm lacks feedback when you have a kill.

That's intentional and it was actually even a selling point in the tactical shooter community.

3 hours ago, Rivy said:

I do say this as someone who is preferring games that are less objective-based though.

I enjoy the warzone gamemode a lot, but since team and squadmates don't work together I mostly play TDM. People can't even be bothered to press [3] to give me a medpack and it annoys the shit out of me.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

It is kind of astonishing that so many of you fail to get what I mean. With feedback I don't mean any hitmarkers or kill notifications, I could not care less about them. I mean the feedback you get while playing the game, the feeling of the gunplay itself. Right now it just doesn't feel right. The animations don't convey any weight in the guns and the current gun shot sounds lack some punch.

Edited by PartTimeAHole
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1