Posted (edited)
On 3/28/2020 at 2:35 PM, IT_Funker_Tact said:

I repeat for those who do not listen or do not want to do it, the problem is not the obvious recoil that is present, but as a whole when you shoot it seems to play a game that is years old, I know it is an early access but it is still  an fps and so this is its basis and this should be improved.  I returned after 6 months and it doesn't seem to have improved at all.  understand the concept?  I'm not a game hater at all.  it's not pleasant to play it all here.

1 Please go on Shoting range in Bf4 and look at the recoil. Thats how 1999 recoil looks like 🤪 The recoil in WW3 is realy okay at this point.

I can just can tell you some of the weapons recoil to me are to less also the spread when you hold the trigger and go full auto.

Like the Scar-H or Pecheneg...i shot the Scar-H and a lot of others in real and that thing kicks like hell.Or the G29 🙈 I have a good friend who is a real Sniper at German Army and he told me "NEVER YOU GONNA SHOT G29 WHILE STANDING or DO HIP FIRE IT"

EDIT:

LoL just saw it i and i just laugh my ass of when i see ppl compare this to Call of Campers🙈🤣...so retarded.

JUST A TIP IF YOU COME FROM CALL OF DUTY...

STAY AWAY

COD gamer to much recoil.jpg

Doc Cannonball.gif

Edited by Enigma

wow. the game has like 20-30 people player base and all of them toxic haters like you. the guy is calmy explaining his comments on the game and you are fighting him like a kid and saying he loves cod, and he is a cod kid? what sadness realy...

the game has been worse since it is updated to new unreal engine version, it is obvious from the player base. feeling is not good, performance is worse than before and graphics frankly is not better, netcode might be better in the background but as a player i don't feel it, new and improved movement system looks awesome in a test sandbox and gifs but it is not good when you are actually fighting in the game.

i play the nearly everyweek once and and everyone is rpging, sniping each other like "stupid(!) cod kids" like you talk about. no one is doing objectives, teammates shooting each others tanks so they can get the next spawned tank etc. there is a playerbase of 50 people and nearly all of them toxic. if admins is not gonna do something about that, the playerbase is not gonna get bigger. personelly i don't play the game because of that. i don't think those toxic players doesn't know about how to write a qa report too. so being in early access doesn't really mean anything right now.

sincerely, slawa.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 минут назад, waltran сказал:

new and improved movement system looks awesome in a test sandbox and gifs but it is not good when you are actually fighting in the game

???

18 минут назад, waltran сказал:

teammates shooting each others tanks so they can get the next spawned tank etc.

??????

• Thanks 1

Lo ripeto per coloro che non ascoltano o non vogliono farlo, il problema non è l'ovvio rinculo che è presente, ma nel complesso quando si spara sembra giocare a un gioco vecchio di anni, so che è un accesso anticipato ma è ancora un fps e quindi questa è la sua base e questo dovrebbe essere migliorato. Sono tornato dopo 6 mesi e non sembra essere migliorato affatto. capisci il concetto? Non sono affatto un odiatore del gioco. non è piacevole suonare tutto qui.

44 minutes ago, waltran said:

Wow. il gioco ha una base di giocatori di 20-30 persone e tutti odiano tossici come te. il ragazzo è calmo spiegando i suoi commenti sul gioco e lo stai combattendo come un bambino e dicendo che ama il merluzzo, ed è un bambino di merluzzo? quale tristezza è davvero ...

il gioco è stato peggio poiché è stato aggiornato alla nuova versione del motore irreale, è ovvio dalla base del giocatore. la sensazione non è buona, le prestazioni sono peggiori di prima e la grafica francamente non è migliore, il netcode potrebbe essere migliore in background ma come giocatore non lo sento, il sistema di movimento nuovo e migliorato sembra fantastico in una sandbox di prova e gif ma non va bene quando stai effettivamente combattendo nel gioco.

suono quasi ogni settimana una volta e tutti stanno suonando, cecchinandosi a vicenda come "stupidi (!) bambini del merluzzo" di cui parli. nessuno sta facendo obiettivi, i compagni di squadra sparano a vicenda carri armati in modo che possano ottenere il prossimo carro armato generato ecc. c'è una base di giocatori di 50 persone e quasi tutte tossiche. se gli amministratori non faranno qualcosa al riguardo, la base del giocatore non diventerà più grande. personalmente non gioco per questo. non penso che quei giocatori tossici non sappiano come scrivere un rapporto di qa. quindi essere in accesso anticipato non significa davvero nulla in questo momento.

sinceramente, slawa.

Exactly

Posted (edited)

Penso che, abbia dimenticato la traduzione. :D Forse non sembra così per noi chi siamo d'accordo con il "gunplay"? La parola "sembra" dica ancora che sia un'impressione soggetiva.

I think you forgot the translation. Maybe the gunplay doesn't feel like that for us who like it? The term "feel" tells already that this is a subjective impression. I don't mind if you don't like the gunplay and it feels like playing a years old game as it is subjective. For me and others it doesn't feel like that and even if it did from my perspective that would not even a bad thing. Whatever Barney Stinson says new isn't always better. In fact what initially hooked me about WW3 was the headline of a german Game magazine which said WW3 looks like Bf3 but plays like Bf2.

I think the gunplay is one of the best aspects of WW3 although it has some things I don't like, e.g. the weapon sway. Maybe it appeals to me because of the very same things you don't like (of which I still don't really understand what they are). Maybe you can figure what exactly bothers you about it and make a suggestion for changes so the devs have a place keep an eye on where the discussion is focused on your issue?

@waltran I very much agree with you. On the issues you mentioned since the engine update and the saltiness of the community. Never got that to be frankly: In a small community which struggles to retain the critical mass of players to survive every new player should be treated friendly and respectfully. For one because that's good manners and for two because doing otherwise is pretty much the equivalent of friendly fire in said situation.

Edit: Forgot to make that clear to comply to the rules, the first three sentences in english repeat the statement in Italian.

Edited by HeiligeRobbe
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I just finished some games. premise: I'm not against this game, but I'm with this game. my concept is: it is an fps and the gunfight is the basis of the game, for this reason I would like it to be more engaging, whether this result was given by audio, video, movements or other. I returned after 6 months and was disappointed perhaps because I was expecting many more improvements (which have been there) but perhaps not enough. I like that walking, running and jumping has been revisited, it is now less clumsy and more pleasant, except in the jumping phase (for me still too clumsy), the graphic part is more beautiful but still far from a 2020 game. On the team (there is no game in the game) it is difficult to receive a supply of weapons or a doctor, how to receive information (and this is also a basis) so my biggest criticism is: how can a tactical fps sin on shootings and game team?

Edited by IT_Funker_Tact

29.03.2020 в 16:10, Matt_dOvale сказал:

You mean you want fat hitmarker sounds in this game...

Cuz that's what the sounds in MW and Wildlands are; way too exaggerated hitmarkers.

I mean it's nice feedback whether you hit or killed someone but I don't feel like that fits in this game.

Well, ~ year ago there was for example sound for vest's armor hit. Majority did not liked it. Because ppl think: I'm awesome, I have big gun, it's supposed to make a "whack!" sound, - and instead it was "tenk!" sound.

Well, me myself didn't like that "tenk!" sound. But humble me will be satisfied with "tonk!" armor hit sound.😁

But I suppose that for some ppl anything weaker than "whack!" is not satisfying.😋

9 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Well, ~ year ago there was for example sound for vest's armor hit. Majority did not liked it. Because ppl think: I'm awesome, I have big gun, it's supposed to make a "whack!" sound, - and instead it was "tenk!" sound.

Well, me myself didn't like that "tenk!" sound. But humble me will be satisfied with "tonk!" armor hit sound.😁

But I suppose that for some ppl anything weaker than "whack!" is not satisfying.😋

I think people hated the initial armor hit sound because it was high-pitched and it sounded annoying to them.

On 3/29/2020 at 9:37 PM, PartTimeAHole said:

It is kind of astonishing that so many of you fail to get what I mean. With feedback I don't mean any hitmarkers or kill notifications, I could not care less about them. I mean the feedback you get while playing the game, the feeling of the gunplay itself. Right now it just doesn't feel right. The animations don't convey any weight in the guns and the current gun shot sounds lack some punch.

LOL FEEDBACK 🤣 unless they do not Fix the netcode or kick high ping abusers you will get unfair games like this just a few impressions.

I was playing against Laoge and his high ping abusing friends. i have also a video of it how fucking anyoing it is to shot at them but you can not kill them.

Here some screens as i was trying to kill EVA第四部做了吗

But with his ping of 300 + no chance same thing when they come around a corner "Wham" oneshot.

So a ping like the NA players have like 90-180 is okay but this China high ping bullshit has to stop.

EVA 1.jpg

EVA 2.jpg

EVA 3.jpg

EVA 5.jpg

EVA 6.jpg

EVA 7.jpg

EVA 4.jpg

Enigma I know what you are talking about and how frustrating it is, but it isn't in any way related to what PartTimeAHole complains about , is it? Those two problems coexist rather unrelatedly and I can understand both of you ^^

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2020 at 2:43 PM, tynblpb said:

???

??????

sorry "new and improved movement system" is not yet released i guess. so hopefuılly it will be good.

blowing up own teammates tanks doesn't need an explanation.

31 минуту назад, waltran сказал:

blowing up own teammates tanks doesn't need an explanation.

There are no spawning tanks in WW3 though...

8 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

There are no spawning tanks in WW3 though...

tanks, armored carriers, etc... free spawning vehicles or calling(spawning) vehicles with bps etc. no need to delve into the techicalities of the language barrier, i think we can all understand each other if we try a little bit. even if there is no spawning tanks it still doesn't mean there is people that shoots to own teams vehicles

1 hour ago, waltran said:

tanks, armored carriers, etc... free spawning vehicles or calling(spawning) vehicles with bps etc.

He isn't delving into language barriers.
You are saying that during a game you are getting free tanks and afv's. Which is not the case, your teammates call those in with their hard earned Battle Points.

If there are teammates intentionally shooting down friendly tanks then you should confront them and if they do it all the time you can report them to the moderators.

The only vehicles that respawn are the mobile spawn point and the quads, both only if they have been destroyed. 

As far as the mobile spawn point being destroyed by its own team, it's a perfectly reasonable tactical move depending on the situation. For the most part, the mobile spawn point is best used in a spot that is hidden or unknown to the enemy team, ideally within close proximity of capture points that are more difficult to capture, proximity of multiple capture points, or to the points closest to the enemy spawn. The idea is to have it there without the enemy knowing so that you can have easy access to the point/s you otherwise would have to run much further to get to so you can hold or back-cap difficult points or points that are otherwise "free points" for the enemy team. For example, the a2 point and c1 points on Warsaw for each team, respectively, or c2 and a1 on Smolensk. 

You keep the spawn vehicle hidden off the points out of obvious view so you will continue to be able to quickly assault/defend/recapture the point for as long as the enemy doesn't know the mobile spawn point is there. If you start moving the MSP around, you give away the tactical advantage for a nearly useless vehicle in terms of actual combat capabilities. 

It has a measly 7.62 RCWS on top, which can easily be disabled. At that point if you're surrounded by enemies it's a free kill and free points for them while meaning your team isn't going to have the spawn point anymore. It's far better to keep it hidden and utilize it as a hidden spawn the majority of the time.

Back to the point of why you would blow it up yourself: if it's stuck on terrain in the middle of a bad spot, it's practically useless. Blow it up so it can respawn and be used more effectively. Also, while I haven't done it since I got a suspension for it, I've personally c4ed it to blow it up before when allies have taken it out of hiding spots to try to use it as if it were a battle vehicle. In my eyes, if it's in a good tactical position that allows the team to be able to keep hold over a few points, then someone starts moving it out of hiding and they're just going to get it blown up in two minutes anyways by trying to use it sitting in the middle of a point surrounded by RPG spammers, then it's better to just blow it up myself. Apparently that's tOxIc GaMiNG though, promoting something that's better for the whole team rather than letting someone suicide a valuable resource.

In the end, it all comes back to the same thing: make it so the MSP doesn't respawn, add it as a strike that can be locked by the owner that controls who can spawn on it, who can move it, and who can be in the turret (self/squad/team). I especially want turret control because of the numerous times I've been moving the MSP to a hiding spot, then getting seen and attacked by enemies on the way, then wanting to switch to the gunner real quick to shoot whoever is there before going on my way. But instead someone will spawn on it and sit in the gunner doing absolutely nothing or being completely horrible at aiming literally the easiest to control gun in the game (zero recoil), getting us killed, making it impossible to get into a good hiding position, etc. Or times where I've switched to gunner quick to take people out just to have someone spawn and start driving all over making it impossible to aim accurately, driving us into the center of more enemies, generally just not thinking about their actions.

So yeah, if players are destroying their own team's MSP, a lot of times there's pretty good reasoning behind it for the big picture of the match. Again though, it's bEIng a ToXic gAmEr doing things that help 14 people at the expense of 1 person rather than letting that 1 person ruin things for 14 other people, right? 

• Like 1

that wasn't the case if you just tried a little bit to understand instead of being like this... but who am i even talking to?

have fun with your 20 people game but you wouldn't understand this too.

anyways i can't play at all because of all the stutters, very annoying, after new unreal engine version... it was smooth before that

11 hours ago, waltran said:

that wasn't the case if you just tried a little bit to understand instead of being like this... but who am i even talking to?

have fun with your 20 people game but you wouldn't understand this too.

anyways i can't play at all because of all the stutters, very annoying, after new unreal engine version... it was smooth before that

🙈

The Dude.gif