Sign in to follow this  
Good game567

Ps4/Xbox 1

After the release, World War 3 will be available exclusively on PC with Windows operating systems. If the game does well on PC we'll seriously consider releasing it on the console as well.

• Thanks 1

Dude, wtf? :D I don't like consoles either, but I don't see how it should harm the game on PC if it gets ported to consoles after being a success on PC.

The most it could do is slow down updates which I don’t thinks is that big of a deal if more people can play this game

unless theres crossplay which in that case it could be bad or good

Posted (edited)
On 4/1/2020 at 1:36 PM, HeiligeRobbe said:

Dude, wtf? :D I don't like consoles either, but I don't see how it should harm the game on PC if it gets ported to consoles after being a success on PC.

Consoles kills PC gaming. Transfer a good PC game (Battlefiel,CallofDuty)  to console and you just get another bullshit copy/paste franchise.

I quit playing Call of Duty as they removed dedicated servers and MOD support. The same i did on Battlefield Series... Bf1942 mind blowing with the Desert Combat mod. Then Bf2 even more mind blowing because of the amazing mods. But then came Bf3 made for Console NOT PC without any Mod support to the community. Because modders do a better job than payed employees from Dice or EA.Also with Bf3 you now do not have any rights or settings on your own server like Max Ping or kick cheaters. At this point Battlefield PC gaming was dying to me. So finaly Bf 5 just is a stupid MOD...

Mods and the community keeps PC gaming alive ...take a look at Insugency Sandstorm...it was f...ing boring!!!! Then last patch 1.6 the Devs decide to let the Community make Mods...and guess what the Mods bring back live to the game...F... it is great and makes so much more fun now i play this instead of bugged and high ping abus supporting WW3 atm.

Some Mods are realy fun like a Gang War Mod thats amazing

Edited by Enigma

Although I like BF3 quite a lot a totally get your point - especially the one about modding support (there is Venice unleashed for Bf3 but I am not entirely sure how actively it's developed as of now). But I still don't think that this applies to WW3 if the devs should decide to bring console versions of the game somewhere down the road after the game's development which was started exclusively for PC is more or less finished. ^^

52 минуты назад, HeiligeRobbe сказал:

But I still don't think that this applies to WW3 if the devs should decide to bring console versions of the game somewhere down the road after the game's development which was started exclusively for PC is more or less finished. ^^

Aaaaa'm gonna disagree with u.😈

In the days of BF3hype (late 10 early 11 year) many oldschool BFers that were playing since 1942 mb BF2, not BF:BC2 were rly cautious about what path of development will devs choose.

And DICE were directly asked:

- What is the MAIN platform for BF3?

Answer was: 

- PC.

That is why many long-term BF fans were hyping BF3 this hard. And when BF3 came out it was clear that it was ported console version.

- DICE, WTF?!! U've promised that main platform will be PC!!!

- At that time it was.

Sooo... If we return to WW3 we can see that there is new UI 2.0 in the work. Can it be "console optimized"?  Yes.😈 There will be attachment and mb even gunplay rebalancing. Can devs add aim-assist for console players? Definitely.😈  And few other things.

So, if there is "will", it is never too late to phuck up.🤪

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 1:04 PM, tynblpb said:

Aaaaa'm gonna disagree with u.😈

In the days of BF3hype (late 10 early 11 year) many oldschool BFers that were playing since 1942 mb BF2, not BF:BC2 were rly cautious about what path of development will devs choose.

And DICE were directly asked:

- What is the MAIN platform for BF3?

Answer was: 

- PC.

That is why many long-term BF fans were hyping BF3 this hard. And when BF3 came out it was clear that it was ported console version.

- DICE, WTF?!! U've promised that main platform will be PC!!!

- At that time it was.

Sooo... If we return to WW3 we can see that there is new UI 2.0 in the work. Can it be "console optimized"?  Yes.😈 There will be attachment and mb even gunplay rebalancing. Can devs add aim-assist for console players? Definitely.😈  And few other things.

So, if there is "will", it is never too late to phuck up.🤪

EXACTLY!!! Well spoken!!

I just played the new  (lol) CoD bullshit Warzone yesterday on Ps4 Console. A friend force me to do because he says it is so good....but it was terribel.

The retarded movement with that sticks the aiming the grafics i had tearing on my 240Hz Monitor...

I told him before that im done with the copy/paste Mod gaming from Infinity Ward since Moder Warfare 2.

And I do not get disapointed...still the same boring bullshit then 10 years ago but with vehicles now and Battleroyal taken form PUBG.

As this new CoD is just a mod to me with ideas taken from other games but it works people buy it because it is NEW 🤣...looks same feels same it is the same then Modern Warfare 1.

So to me the only chance to save WW3 is to let the community of Pc Players and Game Modders take a look at the game to help F51 to get this working.

It worked at Insur Sandstorm why not here??