tynblpb

[Vehicle][Feature] Fixing the absolutely disastrous immersion breaking bug.

Question

Not that long ago I made a theme in Bugreports section about absolutely disastrous immersion breaking bug that is ruining my playing experience. As there was no reaction from officials I presume that they do not count it as absolutely disastrous immersion breaking bug. But I do! With ur help I'm sure this absolutely disastrous immersion breaking bug will be fixed!

https://forum.worldwar3.com/index.php?/topic/11389-absolutely-disastrous-immersion-breaking-bug/

Цитата

13 years ago i was sending ppl, whom I didn't like, flying with direct hits from my Nekomata's cannon. Now in year 2020 in WW3 it looks like this. 125 mm tank cannon.

directhit.gif.e90b5980fb4182a39b784200dd9ad33b.gif

It's definitely a BUG.😖

Everything, literally everything, sends soldiers model flying. Except the direct hit with high caliber cannons. Why did u do this to me?😭

I want ppl to feel the povah of my big fat gun, when I'm hitting them. Deeevs, add plz momentum to tank shells.

I was thinking about adding gifs with how WW3's ragdoll flying after close explosions looks, but I'm sure everybody knows it well enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 answers to this question

Honestly, all that should be left of them after taking such a direct hit is their boots on the ground after bursting into red mist. A .50 BMG will leave a 16 inch wide exit wound on a person, 120-125mm shell hitting them though? You don't bury bodies in caskets after that, you bury small packages at best after that.

2 минуты назад, Dunabar сказал:

Honestly, all that should be left of them after taking such a direct hit is their boots on the ground after bursting into red mist. A .50 BMG will leave a 16 inch wide exit wound on a person, 120-125mm shell hitting them though? You don't bury bodies in caskets after that, you bury small packages at best after that.

Make ur own suggestion with blackja... with watermelon shooting, I want ragdoll flying!😖