tynblpb

[Weapon][Feature] Fixing absolutely disastrous immersion breaking bug №2.

Question

There is another one absolutely disastrous immersion breaking bug in WW3.

Added in 0.6 impact grenade is the least popular. And now I think I know why. Look at the gif below.

rgoweak.gif.0b0391239821ee5789a6cde65d762853.gif

There is grenade less than half of a meter in front of soldier and few secs later we see that soldier receives heavy but not fatal damage.

Some ppl can say  "it's RGO - Ruchnaya Granata Oboronitel'naya = Hand Grenade for defensive purposes. And that it's must be used from behind the cover because it has that segmented shell and in reality it's very dangerous in radius less than 10 meters. So, soldier when he is near it should definitely be killed".

But I'm talking about different thing! Here look at it again.

RGO.gif.ca379311b2646bda4643e3786f67b8b5.gif

Do see it? It's absolutely unacceptable! Our soldier tossed grenade BUT grenade pin and safety lever are still attached. Our grenade is safe. It cannot explode! But our soldier still has taken dmg. The only reason is that it was heart stroke. I don't want it! I want my soldier to be killed by a proper grenade, with explosion, not die like a coward! 

BTW, when u r 2 meters far from impact grenade explosion it'll deal only 20 dmg. Normal grenade for example have lethal radius ~ 4 meters. Now we know why it's like that. Because we are throwing uncocked grenade and it can kill only with direct impact, well, 300 gram metal chunk in ya face can rly be enough to kill someone.

So, my suggestion is to fix another one absolutely disastrous immersion breaking bug in WW3. I want us to throw cocked Impact RGO grenade and I'm expecting it to be much more deadlier than it's now. Something like 2 meters lethal radius and up to 4-5 meters splash damage. Because otherwise it's simply wasting ur nation resources by using uncocked grenades as baseball balls.

• Haha 3

1 answer to this question

I see u @Zari! Fix this absolutely disastrous immersion breaking bug of ultra-weak hand grenade!😁