Enigma

Feedback on Update 0.8.7

Posted (edited)

Update 0.8.7 Patch Notes

[BUGFIXES]

• Fixed the PhysX crash, Never had problems with that
  • Fixed Warsaw underground parking lot postprocess, Never fight there
  • Fixed capture point icon going grey on Warzone, No problem to me
  • Fixed SCAR-H having no sight in the default loadout, Donยดt care the weapon is bugged to me since Patch 0.6
  • Fixed character becoming invisible when possessing Mini UGV or Mini Drone, Never had that bug but since patch 0.5 i can teleport and make my self invisibel using TEAM spawn Vehicle. ๐Ÿคฌ
  • Fixed repair station not repairing vehicles if repairing was interrupted,ย  THX for Fix...even when i do not use bugged vehicle cos i can not use the Turrets. They do not damage to enemies
  • Fixed OTV strike granting too many Battlepoints, WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • FIxed damaging enemy vehicle with suicide drone not adding points when the player is not controlling it at the moment,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed not being able to place AT Mines,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed Semtex grenades not detonatingย other Semtexes when exploding,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed smoke grenade mesh and marker disappearing halfway through theย smoke animation, now the mesh disappears in the moment of activation.WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed the tablet not hiding after using OTV,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed claymore explosion not triggering other explosives, and claymore itself,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • FIxed not being able to edit equipment configs when using special characters to name them,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed some meshes that were clipped through by the camera,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed the Battle Robot top speed being too high,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed mouse cursor if the game finishes while the player was using the tablet, Anyoing but NOT GAMEPLAY RELATED
  • Fixed thermal scopes not working on Berlin Warzone,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ

[IMPROVEMENTS]

• New Breakthrough sounds, WOW big problem/nobody plays this any ways ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Added XP notification for repairing friendly vehicles,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Improved the invisible character situation (it still needs more testing), Does not work ... still have Teleporting and be invisibel when somone else is driving Team Spawn Vehicle or any other vehicle
  • Problem with "Continue" after match - temporarily all matches end by sending players to the menu, To me that worked i always connect into next round
  • Improved update speed - might be noticeable after the next patch and it's still not 100% there. Thats nice ThX
Edited by Enigma

Posted (edited)

you are not the only player. If you hadnt these bugs it doesnt mean everyone else hadnt too

ย 

and its not a major update, just a minor one with bugfixes. And minor bugs are bugs too which are to be fixed anyway

Edited by Atway
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Update 0.8.7 Patch Notes

[BUGFIXES]

• Fixed the PhysX crash, Never had problems with that
  • Fixed Warsaw underground parking lot postprocess, Never fight there
  • Fixed capture point icon going grey on Warzone, No problem to me
  • Fixed SCAR-H having no sight in the default loadout, Donยดt care the wepoan is bugged to me
  • Fixed character becoming invisible when possessing Mini UGV or Mini Drone, Never had that bug but since patch 0.5 i can teleport and make my self invisibel using TEAM spawn Vehicle. ๐Ÿคฌ
  • Fixed repair station not repairing vehicles if repairing was interrupted,ย  THX for Fix...even when i do not use bugged vehicle cos i can not use the Turrets. They do not damage to enemies
  • Fixed OTV strike granting too many Battlepoints, WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • FIxed damaging enemy vehicle with suicide drone not adding points when the player is not controlling it at the moment,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed not being able to place AT Mines,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed Semtex grenades not detonatingย other Semtexes when exploding,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed smoke grenade mesh and marker disappearing halfway through theย smoke animation, now the mesh disappears in the moment of activation.WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed the tablet not hiding after using OTV,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed claymore explosion not triggering other explosives, and claymore itself,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • FIxed not being able to edit equipment configs when using special characters to name them,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed some meshes that were clipped through by the camera,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed the Battle Robot top speed being too high,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Fixed mouse cursor if the game finishes while the player was using the tablet, Anyoing but NOT GAMEPLAY RELATED
  • Fixed thermal scopes not working on Berlin Warzone,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ

[IMPROVEMENTS]

• New Breakthrough sounds, WOW big problem/nobody plays this any ways ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Added XP notification for repairing friendly vehicles,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Improved the invisible character situation (it still needs more testing), Does not work ... stoll have Teleporting and be invisibel when somone else is driving Team Spawn Vehicle or any other vehicle
  • Problem with "Continue" after match - temporarily all matches end by sending players to the menu,WOW big problem ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Improved update speed - might be noticeable after the next patch and it's still not 100% there. Thats nice ThX

this is the feedback section and this isn't any kind of feedback this post is pointless -_- sry for being a buzzkill but it is what it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Death said:

this is the feedback section and this isn't any kind of feedback this post is pointless -_- sry for being a buzzkill but it is what it is.

First Dude sorry but you do not play the game. So sry for beeing a buzzkill but your oppinion does not count. ๐Ÿ˜œ

This Patch is Pointless!!! As to me it fixes nothing real game relevant. ๐Ÿคฃ

The opposite is the case the game stutters and laggs like Hell now and its not Ping related.

To me it feels Performance is getting worser with every patch...and the things that are realy important like netcode ,hitreg,balanced gameplay does not work at all.

But heeeey new game sounds in Breakthrough...amazing ๐Ÿคฃ

I just recognize since this Patch i have some textures i can shot and see trough on Polyarny,...between A1 and B1 the small buildings.

Also on Warsaw and Berlin...when i see it next time i make Screenshot.

This is how Laggy TDM @ Patch 0.8.7 TDM looks like with 50ms Ping

I have the same stuttering video also with WarZone Berlin 300 Ping...but there it is okay because enemies can not hit you when you lag aroudn like this ๐Ÿ˜†

Posted (edited)

With feedback like this we'll be in 1.0 very, very soon.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, like y'know, that the patch is a small one, and you're also completely oblivious to what the PhysX crash was if you say you never had a problem with it LOL

Man, review the changes in a practical manner not "wOw ThIs uPdAtE diDnT fiX tHe eNtiRe GaMe". The crash change was big, and you undermined all thermals not working on an entire map. As Atway said, you're just one guy. Just cause it doesn't happen or affect you doesn't mean it doesn't happen or affect others. Appreciate the fact devs are working and improving stuff, rather than cry because 1.0 wasn't given to you on a silver platter. Besides, you're gonna complain then too, in game, on forums and on your YT channel, so what's the point.

P.S. This ain't feedback, this is undermining what you don't understand...

Edited by TCPPolak

5 hours ago, TCPPolak said:

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, like y'know, that the patch is a small one, and you're also completely oblivious to what the PhysX crash was if you say you never had a problem with it LOL

Man, review the changes in a practical manner not "wOw ThIs uPdAtE diDnT fiX tHe eNtiRe GaMe". The crash change was big, and you undermined all thermals not working on an entire map. As Atway said, you're just one guy. Just cause it doesn't happen or affect you doesn't mean it doesn't happen or affect others. Appreciate the fact devs are working and improving stuff, rather than cry because 1.0 wasn't given to you on a silver platter. Besides, you're gonna complain then too, in game, on forums and on your YT channel, so what's the point.

Dude chill out, seriously don't get a high temper its not worth it and not good for your health he just said something ๐Ÿ˜ง

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, TCPPolak said:

OFF TOPIC ๐Ÿคฃ

Im just waiting for a Patch that fixes something for me i mean in 1 Year comon that should be possibel?

Edited by Enigma

On 4/6/2020 at 10:36 AM, Enigma said:

Im just waiting for a Patch that fixes something for me i mean in 1 Year comon that should be possibel?

be patient