Sign in to follow this  
KOMORA

End of Match Transition

Ok WW3 so I have over 1700 discord members in our FPS community and WW3 was our topic in last nights Admin Meeting and trying to figure out if we are going to expand to this game. I have convinced several members and are jumping in a server right now but after the match is over it kicks us all out of the server and from there we have to join another server. This issue is extremely annoying and it also kicked out all the random guys. What is going on with this? Its kind of hard to keep servers populated if it kicks everyone out and everyone has to rejoin. 

4 часа назад, KOMORA сказал:

Ok WW3 so I have over 1700 discord members in our FPS community and WW3 was our topic in last nights Admin Meeting and trying to figure out if we are going to expand to this game. I have convinced several members and are jumping in a server right now but after the match is over it kicks us all out of the server and from there we have to join another server. This issue is extremely annoying and it also kicked out all the random guys. What is going on with this? Its kind of hard to keep servers populated if it kicks everyone out and everyone has to rejoin. 

😑 

Цитата

Problem with "Continue" after match - temporarily all matches end by sending players to the menu,

• Thanks 1