tynblpb

My.Games and WW3.

Posted (edited)

Here, in Russia it's almost proverb now among the internet gamers: Everything being touched by Mail.ru turns into shit. - yes, literally like this.

For those who don't understand: make EA greedier and u'll get Mail.ru. MY.games is Mail.ru's brand.

So, I'm REALLY confused now. For example Warface for russians and all others were kinda 2 different games. Again there is concept here "анальный донат", when game is unplayable without constant donating to buy gameplay advantage.

So, currently, without any further info, I'm rly close to say: Thx, devs, it was a fun time and I've had pleasure playing WW3, but here I have to bid farewell.

I'm rly hoping that mail.ru is only giving money etc. and isn't dictating what to do and how to make WW3. If  WW3 will become some kind of F2P under the MY.game brand... there is little to no hope and I'm starting to pack cases.

No offense, no trying to discourage, just a simple warning that there is non-illusory chance for things to go wrong way.

Waiting for AMA.

And yes, russian players and those who were following WW3 are going to start shitposting. Be prepared.😅 Poor Ru-community manager.😁

Upd. What interests me now is: who came with an offer, TF51 or Mail.ru?

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Wait so WW3 is getting help woth MY.GAMES

You are gonna say goodbye to WW3

Pls respond are you gpong to to quit WW3? :(...

Edited by Agilard Javier

3 минуты назад, Agilard Javier сказал:

Wait WW3 is getting help from mail.ru

You are gonna say goodbye to WW3

Pls respond I don't really get it :(...

I do love WW3. But there are chances that I would not be able to do it when it will be [WW3+Mail.ru]. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well you see  I am at Philippines where we just got stuck wih crappy fps games and other stuff like ML. I watched every WW3 video and I am impressed by the customization (That I was so amazed by the customization I went buy a Canted Docter Sight and and a Risered See All Open Sight for my G36C Airsoft!), I hope I can still play WW3...

Edited by Agilard Javier

cant even remember anything that didnt become a sh!t after it was touched by mail.ru group...

• Like 2

Reading all this makes me really sad and anxious about the future for this game 😢

The game had (still has) so much potential. 

I really hope The Farm 51 knows what they are doing...

Spoiler

I REALLY hope you know what you are doing.
I hope MY.GAMES will interfere as little as possible.

The game is promising and fun, but it started badly and I don't know if closing this partnership is really a positive thing.

Posted (edited)

Fail.ru is infamous due publishing low-graphics, pay-to-win games, which made by unexpeirenced programmers and untalanted designers. Hope, they will only give advertisment and no gameplay changes.

Edited by †FeuerEuphorie†
  • Sad 1

I bet TF51 had no choice.  I'm going to give it a chance until I verify for myself the game "becomes shit".  I love this game and I'll keep playing it no matter what's on these forums until I myself feel it is time to fold.  Right now, the game is very good.  It has the potential to become excellent if the funding is there and the devs really concentrate.   

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Manchild said:

I bet TF51 had no choice. 

They did actually, they had many companies willing to "buy" TF51. This one was either the only one or the first one that allowed them to keep all creative power over the game without developers influencing them.

I don't think the game will "turn into shit", if this is the path they want to take, then I trust them. Only if MyGames starts interfering with launchers or micro-transactions then I have a problem with it.

3 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

They did actually, they had many companies willing to "buy" TF51. This one was either the only one or the first one that allowed them to keep all creative power over the game without developers influencing them.

I don't think the game will "turn into shit", if this is the path they want to take, then I trust them. Only if MyGames starts interfering with launchers or micro-transactions then I have a problem with it.

I'd hope based off the way the Euro gamers in here talk about MY.GAMES that they will retain complete control in terms of pricing. I like the F51 team but it will be interesting to see what has happened with this deal.

What MY GAMES also published Crossfire that games sucks that game has most registered players but the game it's trash in my country...

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This doesn't have to be a bad thing, we'll see how it turns out.

I'm not about to lose hope just yet.

Oh Boy!

Did not know anything about MY.GAMES till now!? But it seems like a few Russian Forum users know them? Not in a good  (At)way 🤪.

I did just a quick view what kind of games they are offering it says enuff...only 💩

So sad i was hoping they go that way the Insurgency Devs did as the game was dying...

SORRY CANT SAY OFTEN ENUFF MODS RESCUE GAMES!

Was thinking maybe when some Modders get there hands on the game to/and help Farm51 that would be great.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Another review by TactiGamer he gave a free product code on the comments but it is already used.

Edited by Agilard Javier

Posted (edited)

Hmmm i play FPS Games for more than 25 Years now let me remind if there is ANY good F2P game...

War Thunder,RaceRoom maybe but these are more Sims to me best FPS Military was Americas Army.

Kinda sad it looks like they give up on this awesome game with amazing potential for PC Gamers. Now they sell the close to death rest of it to a pay2win games seller.

I just watched a video of JackFrags playing  Warface ... WTF is that??? All of there Games are Crap!!

I just read a post on 4players in the german section about F51&My.Games and some of the comments to it.

WOW People HATE MY.GAMES cos its pay2win and they sell crap games...good decision 🙈

Maybe WW³ will look like this in the future as a Free to play even availabel on IoS and Andoid 🤣

WW3 2021  My.Games.jpg

Edited by Enigma
  • Haha 1

I remember when I was a kid there is Crossfire in my internet cafe, it has the most registered players worldwide but the most trash game ever it is like a Chinese CSGO with zombies or is ridiculous that these game got many players now I'm a teenager about to be adult soon the internet cafe filled with ROS, our Pinoy neighbors are more trash they keep swearing It is funny though even it is a different language it says like p* ina (mother insult) mga b*b* (dumb) I mean it was the funniest toxic people I have seen good thing I switched to WW3 than those crazy kids 

8 минут назад, Enigma сказал:

Kinda sad it looks like they give up on this awesome game with amazing potential for PC Gamers. Now they sell the close to death rest of it to a pay2win games seller.

WOW People HATE MY.GAMES cos its pay2win and they sell crap games...good decision 🙈

Devs say that WHAT will WW3 be as a game is still for them to decide and My.Games will not interfere with the development process, so let us keep calm and wait.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Enigma said:

I just read a post on 4players in the german section about F51

I played WarFace once so I un optimized and I deleted it and If WW3 would go microtransactions Nah I never use money except for sight accessories

That Is why I'm going to go back play Phantom Forces it may be on Roblox but the credit spending there just need kills yeah just don't steal there guns. Because Phantom Forces is on a kids game platform.

Tynblpb I expect the worst WW3 might be just accomodating MY.GAMES meaning WW3 will lose and MY.GAMES win conflict mode

14 hours ago, Enigma said:

Maybe WW³ will look like this in the future as a Free to play even availabel on IoS and Andoid 🤣

WW3 2021  My.Games.jpg

Oh no it will look like my Childhood Game Phantom Forces on Roblox soon 🤣😂

Posted (edited)

Early Access version of World War 3 will soon be made unavailable to purchase from Steam until further release details are revealed later this year. Players who have already purchased World War 3 will be able to continue playing unimpeded, with veteran status and valuable in-game cosmetics being rewarded to early access players upon the game’s release. The Farm 51 is still actively developing World War 3 and implementing player feedback during its early access period, while also preparing the game for release.

https://my.games/news/56

Money talks more

Edited by rodrigofarias
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

As someone who hasn't been playing games for a while partly because of studies (had to quit Sandstorm a couple of weeks ago due to balance issues and that game has had some complaints as of recent for cosmetic microtransactions which were not in earlier games, I haven't been playing this because the performance got unbearable for me), I'm somewhat seeing a dim future for games. I guess the pandemic is really testing those who lack resources and money; if and when it comes to pass however, then I reckon it's on the part of the devs to turn it around or let it die.

I don't really know what to say especially since I've only heard this on here.

Edited by Rivy

2 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Devs say that WHAT will WW3 be as a game is still for them to decide and My.Games will not interfere with the development process, so let us keep calm and wait.

I hope so much your right... Just confusing what they did

bill confused.gif