ೞoℓf✌

AMA 12 MAY questions/answers

Posted (edited)

1. This is a sensitive one and maybe we are not allowed to get an answer but still: Does the partnership have had any personal consequences on Farm 51's side? I.e. have F51 employees been replaced by MyGames guys.

2. Can we expect some regular information/communication again or will the development go on "in the dark"?

3. From the communication in the forum one could deduce that some major complaints of the community are worked on (head glitching, sound system, etc.). There never has been a more detailed explanation on what are the plans there exactly. Will we get an overview on what has been going on the last months and where the progress of all the promised reworks is at now?

Edited by HeiligeRobbe

1. If the answer to the question about going F2P is NO then - do you consider going the Infinity Ward's way i.e. like they did with CoD MW/CoD Warzone making part of the game F2P (in your case it would be Recon or whatever name of this secret mode is now)?

2. Seasons, seasons, seasons. It's all about seasons in most popular games i.e. PUBG, Fortnite and so on with payable season pass. Are you going to go in this direction?

3. Gamers (at least most of them) like unlocking things. In current state of WW3 you can quite easily unlock everything with in-game cash. We already know about Progression 2.0. Tell us more about this? Will it be only about old school leveling? Something more? Already added daily challenges are fine but it's just a beginning.

4. How big advertising campaign are you planning? I assume pulling the game off the Steam for a while is part of a marketing plan? Am I right?

3 minutes ago, AlphaXeon said:

Why is a Vepr-1B called as a Vepr-18?

probably due to copyright laws and they didn't buy the rights to use the name. The m4 mws isn't called and M4A1 for a reason.

4 минуты назад, Matt_dOvale сказал:

probably due to copyright laws and they didn't buy the rights to use the name. The m4 mws isn't called and M4A1 for a reason.

What is about M416 and G36? 
As I remember, M416 was named as G38 (Which is M416A5)

@olfeusz @HeiligeRobbe @E - Cleaner your question added

@olfeusz "3. Gamers (at least most of them) like unlocking things. In current state of WW3 you can quite easily unlock everything with in-game cash. We already know about Progression 2.0. Tell us more about this? Will it be only about old school leveling? Something more? Already added daily challenges are fine but it's just a beginning."

Yes we can see here  https://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/bastion-uk/images/ww3-2020-plans-dot-png-1938046

• Like 1

Going to limit myself to two simple questions for now till I can properly sit down and consider more important ones (another busy day ahead in life.)

1. Are there any plans to further the differences between the West Faction & East Faction?
  2. Are there any plans to increase the Time To Kill (TTK) to further the differences between the various weapon calibers?

Posted (edited)
1 час назад, Dunabar сказал:

Going to limit myself to two simple questions for now till I can properly sit down and consider more important ones (another busy day ahead in life.)

1. Are there any plans to further the differences between the West Faction & East Faction?
  2. Are there any plans to increase the Time To Kill (TTK) to further the differences between the various weapon calibers?

20.01.2020 в 7:32 PM, Ragir сказал:
19.01.2020 в 9:00 PM, ೞoℓf✌ сказал:

With the advent of menu 2.0, what will happen to the global map?  Will the supply system remain? Will it work correctly giving bonuses, or is something completely different waiting for us?

The Metagame will be changed so it's easier to use and works mostly in the background.

Edited by ೞoℓf✌

Posted (edited)

I have a questions for ama:

-What's the status of patch 0.9? When do you plan to release it?
-Is patch 0.9 supposed to have only a new movement system, or will there be anything else?
- In the foreground, you said that there will be 9 maps and 5 game modes to start. Currently we only have 5 maps and 3 game modes. Will the starting number of the game change, or are you making this difference in patch 0.9 or 1.0?
-What about the plans for the finish game and the division into east and west fractions. Will this idea be developed?
-Will there be more helicopters and air vehicles in the game?
-Are you going to slightly rebuild the flying system? Because let's not hide it's a little angry so far.
-Is there a chance to see maps like Operation Lock with BF4?
-Is there a chance of a theatre of war in China or the United States?
-Will the game be live service or something like premium battlefield?
-Is there a rework plan for some maps like Berlin, which is quite a weak map visually, compared to Smolensk or Polaryn.
-Is there a chance to increase the number of players on the server from 30 to, for example, 40 or 50?
-Why can't tanks respite on the map automatically, like a revival point? I think we could use something like that. Because after the first few minutes, suddenly the fight comes down to infantry only.
-Do you have plans to make maps for armored combat?

Edited by Okejka

Posted (edited)

I can answer some questions.

1 час назад, Okejka сказал:

-Is patch 0.9 supposed to have only a new movement system, or will there be anything else?

In the foreground, you said that there will be 9 maps and 5 game modes to start. Currently we only have 5 maps and 3 game modes. Will the starting number of the game change, or are you making this difference in patch 0.9 or 1.0?

Is there a chance of a theatre of war in China or the United States?

About new patch read here. theatre of war in China u can read here too

https://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/bastion-uk/images/ww3-2020-plans-dot-png-1938046

-Will there be more helicopters and air vehicles in the game?

New helicopter was anounced 30/09/2019

Скрытый текст

about other type of air vechicle 

20.01.2020 в 19:32, Ragir сказал:
19.01.2020 в 21:00, ೞoℓf✌ сказал:

ill we contol Fighter aircraft, Jetfighters. Will aerial combat be presented not by helicopters?

There are not current plans to implement flyable aircraft, this is mainly due to how maps are constructed and the fact that we don't feel like this would really influence the gameplay in a positive way.

What about the plans for the finish game and the division into east and west fractions. Will this idea be developed?

I think this questions same like  

28.04.2020 в 19:08, ೞoℓf✌ сказал:

11. Are there any plans to further the differences between the West Faction & East Faction? @Dunabar

@Okejka added

Edited by ೞoℓf✌

Amazing job on that, ೞoℓf ! That helps us a lot in terms of knowing what the community sentiment is (not like we don't know what you'll want to know; but it's good to have a verification of that!) and what are the most pressing issues for our players!

• Like 1

1. Will WW3 have UNREAL 4.25 engine? So the game will be on the new generation consoles? when

2. will the game be free2Play?

3. how many active players do you anticipate on all platforms in the first year?

4. Are you planning the battle royal mode in ww3

5. which  stores will I be able to buy WW3?

6. What is the profit distribution between Farm and My.games?

23 минуты назад, rossoner1>Olo сказал:

will the game be free2Play?

This question already asked.

24 минуты назад, rossoner1>Olo сказал:

Are you planning the battle royal mode in ww3

U r "Recon Unit" - recon mode is battle royale mode, check forum to read more information.

1 hour ago, rossoner1>Olo said:

1. Will WW3 have UNREAL 4.25 engine? So the game will be on the new generation consoles? when

They already bent over backwards to update the engine to 4.21 xD
i don't think they are willing to go through that hellscape again.

• Like 1

4.25 don`t have nothing important for PC version. I think answer will be No, and answer for PS release will be No

I have one more question

The soundtrack will be expand by a few musics?

1. When has this partnership really begun? When did you start discussing the future shape of WW3?

2. Question to both of you. Name the weakest and strongest part of WW3. (without the obvious ones like animation, performance, stability)

3. What part of development was so far the hardest one? (again without obvious ones i.e. release disaster or 0.3)

4. Are you going to strictly retain this militarish, quasi-simulator style?

Posted (edited)
1 час назад, rodrigofarias сказал:

Will an AMA summary be posted here?
With all the answers?

Sure, i will  try post answers in real time

Edited by ೞoℓf✌
  • Like 1

Smirnoff or Wyborowa? Isn't Smirnoff American? :D I mean it was founded in Moscow but relocated to the US shortly after the prohibition ^^

27 минут назад, HeiligeRobbe сказал:

Smirnoff or Wyborowa? Isn't Smirnoff American? :D I mean it was founded in Moscow but relocated to the US shortly after the prohibition ^^

image.png.f62861f496fb6defe6c71429e0acf3e1.png

Disappointing.

Mostly evasive answers. The answers that weren't evasive were very corporate and lacked detail.

Not feeling any better about this.

• Like 2

1 минуту назад, DoctorMcBatman сказал:

Disappointing.

Mostly evasive answers. The answers that weren't evasive were very corporate and lacked detail.

Not feeling any better about this.

Waiting answers from CM