Sign in to follow this  
Aviators

PTE it's over?

Interesting question, hope some one can clarify this , so we can have good better use to that space in the hd's, <  but what I thnk maybe we can still use PTE, but dont quote me in that, :) 

Who knows what MY GAMES and FArm51 have on store for this game now ??? :(

The game will be updated for people who own it. With their own QA team it's hard to say. I do believe we will be able to test the updates before they get pushed to the "Live" version of the game.

The game is no longer available on steam. So will the normal version be automatically updated and continue on the PTE? there are several doubts. There is no point in keeping two versions now.

@Aviators 

The game is NOT pulled from steam. the game is just unavailable for purchase. When 1.0 launches they can rerelease the game again on Steam and probably on My.Games as well.

I'm so tired of people misreading or not even reading what has already been said by TF51 

@Matt_dOvale

My mistake, my English is poor.

I had read the news, pending 1.0, it is currently not available on steam. Only then will it be released again. ;)

google translate help me :D 

• Haha 1